The Importance of our Hearts

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Violet Flowers »

“With love again from the Circle of Seven, today we bring you information to help you increase and enlarge the energetic size and power of your hearts.

As many of us now are becoming more aware the need for us to wake up and connect to our hearts is becoming a very real and often urgent matter. The fate of us as a race of human beings and the physical planet in many ways depends upon the opening of our hearts.

The obstacle we can have at times with our hearts is that we have become hurt in the past, we have had times of distrust and our hearts become sometimes permanently or temporarily disabled. By disabled we mean, losing the ability to feel heartwarming joy, the ability to feel joy in the heart for another- the loss of compassion for another and most definitely we are seeing people becoming numb to the compassion or heartfelt connection to the earth.

We are not forgetting to acknowledge the many whose hearts are alive and care, but sadly so many other hearts are sleeping. They have their heart blinkers on and feel that they know what it takes to make themselves happy when in fact the act of caring and having compassion for another and the planet could make all the difference.

We recommend that above many other pursuits that you place the growth and expansion of your heart and the reach it can make into your world. The love from your hearts creates miracles, soothes other hearts and minds and helps us to make correct decisions. It helps us to tune into the heart of God and recognize what keeps things in balance and in order.

When we flow from the place of our hearts this world can work. Instead of rationalizing who is right and wrong we can feel that essentially we are all one. We are all connected and the very nature of our beings is to care and love one another. This is our true state. Our state of wholeness and completeness.

So try your best to heal the heart and keeping it filled up and brimming over.

Learning to live from a place of stillness can help your heart- The stillness that notices the butterflies and the trees- the stillness that notices the colours of the sky and the light glinting from the buildings- That stillness that allows you to feel the universe in even the most minute detail- that can feel the love in the smallest creation. Finding that stillness can be so valuable and healing for your heart. Get still and feel that infinite connection that we all have. Get still and wonder about the beauty around, the beauty that surrounds us and can glow from our very being.

In the stillness you can feel your own and your divine essence. You can see it and feel it. You can remember who you really are. And you can shine this light to others and through your well wishing.
Increase the size and scope of your own heart and enliven the hearts of others. Our hearts and lighting them up is so vitally important.

As our hearts shine we attract like minded and like hearted individuals to help us grow and keep our light up and glowing bright. Have big hearted friends- It is like having someone puff oxygen into your heart fire. We all need a bit of a puff once in a while.

Please dear humans- Hold your hearts today. Recognize how precious you all are and then share this gift with others. Start the shiny heart brigade- Shiny loving hearts healing one another and the planet.

Love one another, care for one another. This way you can mend many a weary heart.

We all deserve to feel loved, so open your hearts wide and ignite another soul today.

We love you very much- The Circle of Seven”
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Importance of our Hearts

Post by Welles »

That message is lovely, Violet.

Welles
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yes its a good one for sure.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Thanks Welles and Geoff

Post by Violet Flowers »

I guess there are good reasons to sit up late on a Saturday night receiving messages.. I was trying to have an early sleep but sometimes they have different ideas.. ha ha.. Thanks for the feedback- Have a great day. :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

This one made me cry in a very good way and also laugh and smile...so many wonderful parts to this message but the one that made me smile was this...
Start the shiny heart brigade- Shiny loving hearts healing one another and the planet.
Love that!
I give you a (((((((Great big Hug))))))) over there Violet!!!!! and my love and gratitude goes with it.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Shiny heart brigade- Thanks Sandy

Post by Violet Flowers »

Hi Sandy

Thanks very much for your lovely feedback- Yes- Some of these guys are getting very cute and funny- I loved that part as well. Its sometimes those crazy little things that keeps the message in my mind. Fun! Big hug back to you. Have a great day! :)
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Thank you Violet Flowers. ^_^
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Thank you DAT

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thank you for your Thank you- Always so nice to receive and know that people read the messages. Have a great day!
bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Waow! Beauty! Thank you Violet, really nice message and also so real. If each one of us apply all this, what a wonderful place we'll be in.

Have a great weekend.

Love & Light

Bev.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Thank you Bevmat

Post by Violet Flowers »

I'm glad you liked it. Yay! Have a beautiful day :)
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Thanks again Violet Flowers.

You're doing a fantastic job. Keep it up.

You have a lovely day, too. ^_^
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Thanks DAT

Post by Violet Flowers »

You are very welcome. They keep sending me messages so I keep sharing. ha ha. Have a great day :)