8-Year-Old Girl Gets Gifts From Crows

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

8-Year-Old Girl Gets Gifts From Crows

Post by happyrain »

8-Year-Old Girl Gets Gifts From Crows She’s Been Feeding For 4 Years

The Crow has always been a totem of interest. This article is awesome as is the website! It kind of highlights communication from an unseen intelligence. I think it has been shared here that Midwayers can use birds too to deliver messages... ?

"Many people leave out birdseed for feathered-friends in the neighborhood, although few get anything in return besides a lovely view of the birds, and a patio polluted with seeds. Eight-year-old Gabi Mann from Seattle, Washington started feeding the crows in her family’s garden, and now this lucky little girl gets gifts from the crows."

"Gabie has received all kinds of gifts from the crows, including Lego pieces, beads, buttons, paper clips and pieces of foam. Her favorite gift of all is a pearl colored heart, she said, “It’s showing me how much they love me.”

"Lisa’s favorite treasure gifted by the crows was her camera lens cap. She had lost it in an alley near her home while capturing photos of a bald eagle. Before she had a chance to go out and look for it, she found it sitting on the edge of the birdbath."

Lisa just had to know if it was really the bird’s that brought the cap back. She logged onto her home computer and checked on the bird cam. Sure enough, “You can see it bringing it into the yard. Walks it to the birdbath and actually spends time rinsing this lens cap.”
http://www.earthporm.com/girl-gets-gifts-from-crows/
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Welles
Family

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Gets Gifts From Crows

Post by Welles »

I like that story! :hithere

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What a great little girl and such a precious story! Thank you, Eric for finding it and sharing it! I must admit that being friends with my Magpie friends, among others, has done so much in grounding me... de stressing, harmonizing etc... Just today George was laughingly telling my parents about the recent nesting material they left for us on the steps. :shock: :roll: :)
I don't get many presents though in the year and a half so I so appreciate it when I get one. Mostly they are sea shells...small ones.

That young girl in the story is so cute! It is so inspiring to learn about the wonderful caring relationship she has with the crows! Made my day it did! :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Awe that's so cute that you get gifts from magpies, i did used to notice them a lot in my life in the past. A good one was when i was driving with my mum and we got lost on this complicated network of roads and didnt know which turn to take to get home, my mum noticed two pidgeons flyng low above the car and said, oh i give up i'm just going to follow those birds, they look like they're trying guide us in the right direction, lol following them led us onto the right turning home, who needs sat navs ey :P
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I got a good chuckle out of your post, Sarah. George and I could use a couple of your pigeons when we leave the house. We have no sense of direction and get turned around so easily. :oops: :P

I have to tell you, I often think of you too when I see a Magpie as I remember your affinity with Magpies up there in the UK. After getting to know them down here, I can certainly understand it. They are such wonderful birds and good friends. Of course most Aussie school kids can tell a tale or two about being dive bombed on their way to school when getting in the vicinity of a Magpie nest. They are ferocious parents. I saw my two magpie friends take on 3 eagles alone when they were nesting! Must say, my heart was in my mouth and I was relieved when the marauding group moved on! It's not easy giving your heart to wildlife. You have no control over their welfare whatsoever. But lord knows, I try. ;)
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Thanks for sharing this Eric!

There is much for me to gain from this. Birds in general have been meaning a lot more to me than usual
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Sandy wrote::lol: I got a good chuckle out of your post, Sarah. George and I could use a couple of your pigeons when we leave the house. We have no sense of direction and get turned around so easily. :oops: :P

I have to tell you, I often think of you too when I see a Magpie as I remember your affinity with Magpies up there in the UK. After getting to know them down here, I can certainly understand it. They are such wonderful birds and good friends. Of course most Aussie school kids can tell a tale or two about being dive bombed on their way to school when getting in the vicinity of a Magpie nest. They are ferocious parents. I saw my two magpie friends take on 3 eagles alone when they were nesting! Must say, my heart was in my mouth and I was relieved when the marauding group moved on! It's not easy giving your heart to wildlife. You have no control over their welfare whatsoever. But lord knows, I try. ;)
love,
Sandy
I can't remember my episodes with the magpies lol my memory is terrible sometimes but you know when i was in the middle of writing that post above about pidgeons a magpie landed in my garden and started to do that loud ole croak that they do lol : ) yes they are beautiful birds..

:sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB