Light workers- Lift up your light

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Light workers- Lift up your light

Post by Violet Flowers »

Lightworkers lift up your light 22/2/15-
(Automatic writing channelling)

The time has come to let go of your fears. Fears of aging and sickness and poverty. In fear we shut the doors on the light. We draw the very things that we fear closer to us through your vibrational offerings. Your vibrations are so important. Your vibrations should be raised and cleansed as much as possible; through music, dance, mantra, thought, books and play.

Your vibration changes everything. Your vibration draws what is high and good towards you. Your vibration can be felt by all those around you whether they believe in vibrations or not.

As leaders of creating the light you must create ways for people to raise their light. Find ways to help each and every person to find their own track to the light. Each person will sense what it is that creates the most light in and around them and must do their best to harness this light. This positive glowing, radiant light- that light of creativity, of joy and of love. Find ways to bring people to this.

Lifting your spirits is of optimum importance for you all. If the goings on in your planet bring you into fear or states that keep you stuck, please change the direction that you are facing- Go out dancing, get happy somehow.

The world can’t fix itself when fear creates more fear. Fear can be alleviated with love. Only love is soft and accepting. Love can melt fear. But, there has to be enough of you standing in places of love to enable the planet to shift. There has to be a critical mass to allow this planet to shift into the light so please light workers, don’t hesitate a moment to create that joy and light for yourself.

Everyone of you is important. Everyone of you glows for us and we see you and we help you to grow your light through ideas, thoughts and support. We grow your light, but help us first by shining and asking for our help.

Ask and be grateful in the same sentence. Remember that you chose all of this as well. You created it through your vibration and your past indications before you came back into physical form. Be grateful as it lifts your spirit. Be grateful for this chance to grow again, to learn from this mirror which is life. To grow from the obstacles you set in your own path.

Gratitude finds ways over and around these obstacles. Being angry is like banging your head against the obstacle and you are only left with a sore head. Soo.. ask God and your light guides for help and be grateful for things as they are, and be grateful as things start coming your way.

As death is not the scary thing that you all make it out to be, the fear of death should be eradicated. Death of the human form is so much more peaceful than you think and know in this limited span. Do not fear death. If you have lived a good life from your heart, your time in the light will be infinitely joyful. This is why we urge you to live from love, live from joy and most of all – live from your hearts. Live not from fear as this cripples your very nature.

Find your passions and share them with others. Vibrate highly and draw to you what you truly deserve. Please find your way light workers. We love you and we help you so please ask and be grateful at the same time.

Please do this for all your planet. You may feel that you are just one person. One person such as Jesus changed the world. You can too.
Lift up your light, shine it bright!- You are much more supported than you know so please trust and lift up your hearts and minds- We will be there to assist you. Please do this now- Get happy today. It matters to us all that you shine, for it is who you truly are.

You can start by making contact a little each day. Talk to us and it may be a while before you sense or feel us but keep the faith. We are here and we show ourselves in many ways- Signs, songs, feelings and nature etc.. You need to get subtle to feel this. You need to learn to get still. It is worth the effort and journey we promise you.
The treasures of love are infinitely worth any efforts you make. Feeling proud of yourselves for efforts in love always pay off in the end.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Light workers- Lift up your light

Post by Sandy »

I am sorry that a day has passed and I have not thanked you for sharing these inspired words. I was called away and wished to read them again when I was not pushed with much to do. So thank you Violet for being courageous and sharing with us these messages of the heart.
Bless you always for the Light you and your Guides inspire in all of us. :sunflower:
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

That's a lovely encouragement, Violet. :sunflower:

Welles
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thank you for your kind words lovely people. It is such an honor to have these words and ideas come through me now, and a great privilege that I get to share them. Thank you very much :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Violet,

Yes it is a privilege to get celestial communications, even if more and more people are doing it every day. Roll on the day when its ho hum, another message. Because then people will know that this world is just the pre-school. And maybe we will have gotten rid of the dreadful dogmas that lead people to kill their brothers and sisters because they "believe" differently.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Beautiful message... thank you so much for this post. :loves
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Geoff wrote:Because then people will know that this world is just the pre-school.

Did somebody say pre-school? :sunflower:

Click Here → The Earth Is a Pre-school ← Click Here

You can download a print quality PDF for 8.5" x 11" paper here... (third column 4th one down)

http://www.chutzpahgalleries.com/graphicessays.html

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That will always be one of my favourites, Welles! :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Feeling proud of yourselves for efforts in love always pay off in the end.
:hithere Hello Violet Flowers. :sunflower:

Welcome to the forum ! Thank you for sharing some of your wisdom with us !

Peace ! :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Thank you Violet Flowers!
So much of what you posted has been reflected in my meditations lately! Synchronicities have been running rampant! Welcome to the boards!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thank you again beautiful people for your connection and lovely words. So nice to know that what comes through can make a difference. Thanks for making me feel welcome. Big hugs x
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Violet Flowers,
You know it's funny I recently told my husband he could get me a violet for Mother's Day. I'm a big plant lover and haven't had a violet for a while. They remind me of my mother-in-law. Keep the messages coming, you never know who's heart they'll touch!

Have a great day!
Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It looks like we all got a (((("Violet")))) just in time for Spring or in our case, down here on this side of the planet...Autumn. :sunflower:
xxSandy
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Absolutely inspiring! Thank you so so much!... and nice to meet you :sunflower:
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Post by Violet Flowers »

Thank you guys again for the feedback- So lovely to know that the hours of crazy hand shaking and writing touches some people and makes it all worthwhile. Big hugs
bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Thank you Violet for this message. I really need it today. As I woke up with the feeling that nothing is going well and also I wish I can hear the message that it send to me.
So today I will find a way to lift up my light through your message.

Thank you and welcome :sunflower:
Violet Flowers
Busy Bee

Post by Violet Flowers »

Awww.. That is beautiful to hear - Thank for for letting me know. Sending you big hugs and I'm sure your light guides are right there with you my dear. Lots of love your way- I hope you manage to lift up your light. Lots of love x
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Bevmat,
Sending happy thought your way! :sunflower: :loves :bana: :sunflower: :loves :bana:

Kim

bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Thanks a lot Kim ;) Really appreciate it.
I feel the love all around.

Bev