Users and Friends

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Users and Friends

Post by rogerkrupa »

I really hate to say this, but I have noticed that out of more than 6500 people on this list only a small handful of these have offered any input whatever. I,for one, am very concerned about the state of affairs on our world, and would like to do what I can to improve conditions. I make my opinions known on other forums as well and often get at least a few thumbs up for them. I, personally, want to do whatever I can to promote the success of this mission. Despite the extreme stress of my personal life I care very much for the human condition. I want to help. ;)
We don't inherit the world from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Users and Friends

Post by Geoff »

Dear Roger,

Yes that is true, but this is also a place where people come who are at the very beginning of their spiritual journey. They are looking for answers, and many are very unnerved by the frequency of the number prompts they see. In fact according to the midwayers more than ten people will read here for every one that signs up. So that 6500 is a fraction of the people who have benefitted. That they add little, is ok by me.

But it would be nice to get back to the sort of community we did have here several years ago.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee

Post by rogerkrupa »

Geoff:
I have to agree. This is some very heavy stuff and many people may not comprehend what it involves. While I have not had many number prompts, I have been aware of spritual presences on many occasions. The first of these I remember occured when I was seven years old. I was walking down a country road with my sister at night and I looked up. I saw the Milkey Way in all it's splendor and something said to me, in my mind, that I would see it all. Many years later I was lying in my bed and suddenly I was frightened out of my wits by something that can only be described by the words "I AM." I have been a believer ever since. :D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff and Roger,
G wrote:
But it would be nice to get back to the sort of community we did have here several years ago.
A men to that! :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee

Post by rogerkrupa »

I am a firm believer. What is hard is trying to convince others that I am not a fruitcake!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I am a firm believer. What is hard is trying to convince others that I am not a fruitcake!
:lol: You are no fruitcake Roger. These things you have experienced are very special to you but when trying to explain them to those who have not... sometimes we do not get very far in their mental estimations of us, eh? . :lol: Yet in a way it is kind of understandable.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.