I have returned to make ammends

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I have returned to make ammends

Post by murlin99 »

Hello all,
I did a major bail on this group near 11 months ago, I left a lot of broken promises behind. In the past I have been so bad for doing that to people and groups other than this one and I have come back to sincerely apologize for not doing what I said I would do and turning my back on the whole group at the same time.

I had said in many posts before that this group of friends I believe truly understand what is going on in the world and the information provided through this group is quite powerful for the betterment of mankind. During my 11 month absence the stress at work broke me for a 3rd time I crashed and stopped my meditation practice and was very angry at everything until recently. I have tried on and off since then to get back in the full groove of every day meditation and have just recently been able to relax enough to even sit through a whole session. So I will be starting over from step one this week.

Over the last 2 - 3 weeks my 11:11 experience's have gone off the chart, many times per day, and not just clocks, it has seemed that everywhere a 11:11 could pop up it has been even down to someone passing me on the highway and their license plate ended in 1111. All of these made me think and are part of what drove me here to ask for forgiveness for bailing on everyone the way I did.

So please everyone especially George and Sandy who were in the process of supporting me through a bad time when I bailed, accept my sincere apology. I have had some very deep insights lately on some things related to the 11:11 and some other strange thoughts that just seem to slip quietly into my mind lately. I will post on those when I have more time. I just had to get this out here to get it off of my chest since I let down the people who were trying to help me the most when I needed it the most.

Sincerely,
Bryan
Sandy
Staff

Re: I have returned to make ammends

Post by Sandy »

Dear Bryan,
Bless you dear man! I can honestly say we haven't held you to task for anything. Please know that and feel it in your heart. And in all honesty, I have been feeling this past year that I have let you down and so many times I wanted to reach out to you and apologize myself. You have absolutely nothing to apologize for as you did nothing wrong! So if it is okay with you why don't we just start afresh with a whole new day...today would be a great one as the air is clear and comfortably warm here (We are in late spring) It holds so much promise and that is something that has helped me get through all kinds of bad times...knowing that with each new day (or night if you are a night owl) we have the opportunity to make a fresh slate... to smile at the sun and moon and stars and say, "Okay, that wasn't fun but if you'll take my hand we will begin again." I have found that the celestials never fail to accept my grimy hand and off we go, even though I suspect they know that I will stumble "a few times" (being optimistic here :lol: ) before I leave this earth behind for better abodes.

Anyway I am thrilled to see you and what a fabulous new photo. :bana: We have missed you and your thoughtful and wise way of viewing things. I will always think of you as a brother...a fellow Ohio brother (Go Buckeyes!... I say that more so for my Columbus kids then for me ;) :) )

Jump into the water and make a big splash if you'd like. Thank you for coming home! :kiss:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hey Bryan,

In our world of dramatic spiritual changes people coming and going is the norm. Never forget what Froggy the Gremlin said...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYZazW9Ja1k :lol:

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Now that's an old one ... Wow, what special effects! :lol:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.