Relationship Between Garden and Gardener — Michael J. Roads

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Relationship Between Garden and Gardener — Michael J. Roads

Post by Welles »

I was amazed by the love and comprehension of reality expressed in this article ostensibly about gardening. It is a wonderful read...

Relationship Between Garden and Gardener — By Michael J. Roads

http://wakeup-world.com/2014/09/19/rela ... -gardener/

In fact I was so impressed I wondered who Michael J. Roads was? I found out some here...

http://www.michaelroads.com/about-michael.html

... and quite a bit more by listening to this 45 minute interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DZRyv3 ... u.be&t=20s

I'm constantly amazed by the varieties of spiritual awakening going on in this world. Each participant is so unique and yet we are all connected.

Welles

Sandy
Staff

Re: Relationship Between Garden and Gardener — Michael J. Ro

Post by Sandy »

Oh MY! This article truly resonated with me. And I couldn't help but think of I Am (Robert) who so tenderly nurtures seeds from tiny embryos to full of vibrant life. He has a small patio garden that produces the most awesome quality and quantity of vegetables. This summer...his single cherry tomato plant is a prime example. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 62#p184962

I will watch the video a little later. For some reason I have this urge to visit my garden and have a little "chat."
Thanks Welles!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Welles and Sandy

I do remember I Am from the board.....I'd love to grow some more veggies!! Thank you for sharing this....I have been taking more of an interest in the care of my garden lately...and most of the plants look healthy....found a lovely surprise hiding behind a rather large rockery plant....a little baby one had sprouted!! I will move it to a better position so the sun gets to it!! :) All the geraniums are blooming in lots of colours, violets enjoying the sunlight on their little faces. I moved some into a hanging pot...they were persistently being attacked by snails. Hope my green thumb comes back....I used to pop a cutting in the ground and it would just take straight away. :sunflower: :sunflower: :kiss:

Love Lilly xo :finger:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Lilly, I have always loved the snapshots you have shared on your home pages. :sunflower: They inspire me with the wonder of it all. I don't think you will have any trouble having a happy and prospering garden this year or in a return of your green thumbing skills. It is already showing with the love you are showering on your special growing space. Don't you love this time of year? I am always so full of gardening promise. :D
May the heat remains in the outback and the rain arrives when needed. :finger:

Have a great week end! :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Gardening is like meditation of another kind.
It's my addiction.

There is something that is really nice about planting, nurturing, and then to have the plant give itself back to you.
Good article.

:cat: