A Graphic Message for today

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A Graphic Message for today

Post by Welles »

Click Here → The Opposite of Love is Fear ← Click Here

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: A Graphic Message for today

Post by Sandy »

"The Opposite of Love is fear."
I sometimes (more than I like to admit) forget that truth with the scary stories filtering in from all over the world. Yet our armour and best defence and offense is Love. Thank you for the reminder. I pray I never forget the importance of that message. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Thank you for sharing this message, Welles!! I feel the same way as Sandy....things are certainly unsettled in some places around the world. It's so easy to slip into feeling fearful!! Breathing in Love and feeling better already!!

Love Lilly :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
sunshine1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by sunshine1111 »

I have been seeing 808, alot. Is Dr. Mendoza trying to tell me something? I don't know if he is healing me, my family or if he wants me to pursue healing others. Any idea? Or is it all of the above? Carol Anne
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Carol Anne,
I suspect because you are associating this prompt with Doctor Mendoza that it probably is from this fabulous Midwayer Doctor and healing in some form and fashion. I know that doesn't help much LOL but I think you are the only one who will be able to distinguish exactly how it relates to you and what it relates too. Ask yourself if your thoughts have been on healing in regards to yourself, or as a potential healer for others.
Address your questions to Doctor Mendoza and be open to the many ways the answer may arrive. The Midwayers do answer in a variety of ways, but often times we aren't looking for the way the answers comes to us. For instance just this past week a new member, jazzykat, was being prompted in a peculiar fashion and was wondering if this was associated with a job recently applied for and moving the possibility of back to Japan. As she was discussing this prompt and its possible meaning with her two children, suddenly on TV came a commercial depicting a Japanese passport and showing a plane flying to Japan. 8) So you never know how the answers arrive but they are there somewhere.

I don't know that this will help much but I definitely feel the good Doc is getting in touch with you with the 808. (for me whenever I see 08's it is a reminder from Doctor Mendoza to pay attention and either go into stillness and listen or to slow down and intuit the details.)

Before I forget, welcome to the message board, Carol Anne! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi sunshine1111,

Distance healing a clinical hypnotherapy was my introduction to the Midwayers -- half a dozen of them.

So, Go for it ! Good luck !

Cheers...
:bigsmurf: