It's a Beautiful World

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

It's a Beautiful World

Post by lilly »

I just wanted to express how much I love life and this wonderful world we live in.....no matter how crazy and mixed up it all gets....we have our inner strength...and we can sit in the silence with a bird or two just chirping in the background. We can send love and good vibes to trouble spots....every bit helps, I'm sure it does. :bike: :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Re: It's a Beautiful World

Post by Krystalshard »

I agree! Soaking up the gentle songs of nature heals...

Peace,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
lilly

Post by lilly »

Yes, Jean....nature is our freely given symphony....lovely to connect with you!! Lilly :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

you guys express some lovely thoughts to take with me into the days. Hello Jean and Lilly. :hithere I will soon be joining my neighbours and adding the roar of the lawn mower to what earlier today was a peaceful quiet atmosphere. But peace is found within eh and not dependant on physical conditions I suppose... still I look forward to evening and the stillness that seems to arrive as the sun sets in nature. Never fails to create joy within, that is when I slow down enough to appreciate.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

I actually don't mind the roar of a lawnmower, Sandy!! And the way the garden looks once it's been tidied and all the edges done. I seem to remember all the shops closing early on Saturdays at midday and staying that way until Monday mornings. Seems like a lifetime away now....it was so lazy dazy in those days...and the sound of cicadas in summertime.....really calmed my mind for some reason. I do feel rather lucky to be able to meditate and leave the earthly plane behind at times!! :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm gonna take some time in a little bit to sit out and appreciate the world around me after reading your words, Lilly. There is great comfort to be found in slowing down and just being in the present moment for a bit which is quiet soothing and healing. Some times the days get busy and I forget that. :kiss:
XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

I sat outside earlier, and just closed my eyes for what I thought was 5 minutes, listening to the world with it's sudden noises from all directions...and moments of what seems like silence, because it seems like time has stood still. It was more like 20 minutes....and it ceased rather suddenly when a crow flew by and gave it's characteristic, throaty fwwaark!! I soon returned to reality, whatever that is....much calmer and on reflection, that still time unearthed some answers, to things I've been thinking about lately!! :sunflower: :D

Love Lilly xo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It's heavenly outside today. One of those clean breezes that reminds me of late March or early April back home...good kite flying weather!
(Definitely feels like Spring in the air today) As I sit listening the world seems quiet...birds must be taking a siesta and even the humans which make their presence known here in a rather noisy way are subdued. (we live close to a train station, airport and right next to a lake. :roll )
It's a good day to be alive. :sunny: