The Numbers Explained

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

The Numbers Explained

Post by I-man78 »

I came across this article about the numbers we see & each has it's own explanation.

(link now gone)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Numbers Explained

Post by Sandy »

Hi I-Man,
It's great to see you!!!
Yep those meanings come straight from Doreen virtue... a lovely and knowledgeable Angel author who has been around for quite a few years. I was first introduced to those number explanations in Budgie's post on the MB years ago. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059 I use some of those numbers meanings for some of my own prompts. Others have become personalized between the Midwayers and myself. It's all good!

I hope you've been well! It has made my day to see you pop in and say hello. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Yes, these numbers of Doreen's are useful sometimes, but there are certain
one's that mean something way different for me. It's great when you haven't
had a promptie in ages and then they're all over the place! I even got a 33 in the
sky once, :lol:
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I think the 33 in the sky was Midwayer Mathew telling you..."Go fly to Sandy!" :mrgreen: ;)
LUV2
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by I-man78 »

Sandy wrote:Hi I-Man,
It's great to see you!!!
Yep those meanings come straight from Doreen virtue... a lovely and knowledgeable Angel author who has been around for quite a few years. I was first introduced to those number explanations in Budgie's post on the MB years ago. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059 I use some of those numbers meanings for some of my own prompts. Others have become personalized between the Midwayers and myself. It's all good!

I hope you've been well! It has made my day to see you pop in and say hello. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Thank you Sandy! There are a few interesting articles I have come across that I will post. The weird thing is this. Before I came across this article, I had to get gas for my car. One of my odometers read 888.8. When I read what that number meant, it really struck a cord. I am going through changes at the present moment. Especially with relationships.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yes the numbers can be much the same as dreams. If you buy a dream book, no matter which one, the chances are your dreams will conform. Evidence of intelligence.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello.. :hithere
Hi All. =)..
Geoff wrote:Yes the numbers can be much the same as dreams. If you buy a dream book, no matter which one, the chances are your dreams will conform. Evidence of intelligence.

hugs
Geoff
Hi Geoff, it's nice to see you posting again. I wanted to echo something you've said... Evidence of intelligence.
The Numbers Explained, isn't so easy to explain. I've been trying to relay my understanding into words but, it's difficult. They're more then just numbers, as most people here will attest to. It's communication on a very personal level. It's amazing the way this... Force, acknowledges my authentic self through different mediums... always at just the right time. A prompt will leave a lasting impression...

They're hard to prove because it's between you and god. No one else. But I've seen what you're saying.
For example, I have an interest in animal totems. God has relayed a message to me through my interest. First the animal and then, through people. My own Mother has hand delivered a message, without her realizing... But because of my recent encounter with a critter friend... I see the connection. As if something outside myself is trying to grab my attention... A part of me no one else knows.
It's deeper then that, but I don't think sitting here and trying to explain it will work. Every time I've made the attempt, I'm called into my immediate reality.
-------------------------------------
Pet ! ^_^ It's nice to see your avy and read your posting's again too !
I agree with you whole heartedly... Go with your gut... Not everything on that website resonates with me. Attempted to mention earlier... You'll know when you're truly receiving a message.

It's just as my friend I-Man has stated...
I-man78 wrote: The weird thing is this. Before I came across this article, I had to get gas for my car. One of my odometers read 888.8. When I read what that number meant, it really struck a cord. I am going through changes at the present moment. Especially with relationships.
More. But...

Cheers :hithere :sunflower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi all...

Eric wrote:
Hi Geoff, it's nice to see you posting again. I wanted to echo something you've said... Evidence of intelligence.
The Numbers Explained, isn't so easy to explain. I've been trying to relay my understanding into words but, it's difficult. They're more then just numbers, as most people here will attest to. It's communication on a very personal level. It's amazing the way this... Force, acknowledges my authentic self through different mediums... always at just the right time. A prompt will leave a lasting impression...

They're hard to prove because it's between you and god. No one else. But I've seen what you're saying.
For example, I have an interest in animal totems. God has relayed a message to me through my interest. First the animal and then, through people. My own Mother has hand delivered a message, without her realizing... But because of my recent encounter with a critter friend... I see the connection. As if something outside myself is trying to grab my attention... A part of me no one else knows.
It's deeper then that, but I don't think sitting here and trying to explain it will work. Every time I've made the attempt, I'm called into my immediate reality.
Eric, I think you explained it beautifully! :D
love,
Sandy