Shalom!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Shalom!

Post by ofek »

Been a good 3-4 years since I dropped in on you guys! Ive grown a lot and all is well.
My spiritual journey started shortly before I stumbled across you guys and I wanted to thank you for kick-starting my curious mind that has now grown like wild fire. It cannot be stopped lol! All my brain wants to do is learn learn learn learn. I assure all of you the my spiritual journey did not stop, I have been following it through many unexplored back-roads and alleyways and with every new back-road and alleyway explored my thirst for learning has only grown more. Only thing I must get back to is meditation.
Love and light,
Ofek
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Shalom!

Post by overmind »

Hi ofek, it's been a while indeed. Glad you stopped by. :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ofek!!! :cheers:

Oh my, has it been that long since you have graced our family's pages? It seems like only yesterday. :D I'm still making/following new and even "old roads" and "blind alleys" where my spiritual path is concerned... and it all seems good in the long run as all things can contribute to my spiritual well being...with meditation, of course, right there at the tip top, providing the best spiritual medicine of all. With that, I too don't always place as much importance on it as it deserves in my own inner life. But living calls us and keeps us busy in many ways that sometimes yank and pull and push us around so we feel battered from all sides. Those quiet moments will be there for us... and as I am discovering, they get more and more "noticeably" productive the more I do it in a decidedly regular and dedicated fashion. Well, that's me anyway...I cannot speak for anybody else.

I was just thinking this morning after reading a chapter in a book, that there is nothing quite as astonishing as was that moment when I first realized the universe was so much more then we are led or even allowed to see, especially under the religious mores of my childhood. To actually see and participate in wonders I once didn't deem possible... oh boy what a feeling!! Don't ever wish to loose that wide eyed child-like wonder... the faith and trust, the thrill that there is more then I can efficiently rationalize with my human brain at this time... and to know that as I journey in the here and now and well into eternity, all that "is" will be viewed... learned with ever more understanding and authority. I am celebrating with you your thirst to "learn, learn, learn, learn"! :D

We are so blessed! Life is good! :bana:

Wonderful to see you again ((((Ofek))))!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

OFEK me ol' fellow 11'er, how are you friend? It's been awhile, I too have been neglecting, but you know?
like good friends we come back and just carry on where we last left off and no-one minds too much!

You sound well, and that's great xx
ॐ LOVE Petra