If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ab11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ab11 »

I must say, I am truly amazed about how I came to, well the awareness and/or why I am here now at this platform.
Hi,

For a long time except some time in between of being pre occupied, I experienced lots of coincidences and yup, numbers passed my way, however only first today I needed or had the bright idea to Google 11.11,... cause that is what my phone says practically every day at a first glimpse? (am dutch so might be spelled wrong, no time to waste) on that day and that for such a time now that I can't deny it any longer.

I must say I have been looking for answers lately a whole lot in truly hard times and still going and still where I didn't notice, there were so many coincidences and now I figured it must be simply time to start in connection. So I took a decision to try meditation as soon as I am ready, so eat well and probably some sports. Furthermore I seem to be a HSP as well and am not unfamiliar with alternative "ways" of healing, still it'ś just the road and guidance from the inside and not something personal or that I simply don't know or need to know, for I have no explanation. Believing without seeing I guess.

Am just happy that I have been given the privilege and possibility to finally find way to what home always felt and or meant to me.

Thank you and my deepest respect and love to.

ab11
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Newbie

Post by Sandy »

Hello ab11,
I was just going to trudge out to the garden and begin the much dreaded weeding task. (If the weeds get much more developed I will need a lawn mower rather then a hoe and shovel. :) ) But I am glad I paused and instead popped on here first. It is good to see your first post and to read how you too are seeing the number prompts that can so add a whole new dimension to our lives. Daily meditation is a key to communicating with these wonderful beings behind the promptings. Communicating with them comes in many forms...some people intuit messages, others learn to access their wisdom via their dreams, or while painting, writing, journaling, walking quietly in nature or while performing any task that requires little mental awareness. (weeding ;) ) But some type of stillness, quieting the mind often is a blessing as this lends to a deep relaxation that not only helps to put us in touch with our Higher Self or TA (Our God within) but also provides many physical benefits as well by helping to ease stress and organize out thoughts. Forgive me if you already know all this... :) Anyway, it is a pleasure to welcome you to our little 11:11 family. Please feel free to share as much as you wish because in the sharing you help and teach all of us... :D
love,
Sandy
P.S. My husband, George B, is also from the Netherlands. He has lived in Australia, though, since 1958.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome ab11,

The 11:11 Time prompts were originally started by the 1,111 Loyal Secondary Midwayers.

You can learn much about these hands-on Spirit Guardians by Googling:

Urantia+paper+77 and Urantia+Paper+114

BTW No complaints here about your English. :)

Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
ab11
New Friend

Post by ab11 »

Thnx Sandy and George,

Yes so much recognition in and info. about. Did download the Urantia book of over 2000 pages from the website 11:11 Engelen where I also stumbled upon the link to your community here.
For sure I am gonna read and learn about them and start to where you George refer to :hithere . And Sandy indeed in so many ways it can come, what also can be confusing but well, learning in this connection and the universal love is a privilege given of which I am truly grateful. To be honest I had a dream in which some was explained to me this night, like you don't need meditation specificly, however I always aimed for a clear connection of lets say like finding the right positive channel myself like, I did start and not like they or HP or, whomever did. Therefore to more train my brain and eliminate own thoughts or disturbance, I figured meditation for now, cause lots of impressions during the day only confuses or disturbs me anyhow in general. And yes I can imagine and know painting, gardening, a walk, all what gives peace will also work. I am just happy it's happening and that one day at the time. :) and now for a coffee at a friends place, after late breakfast/ brunch here.

Have a wonderful day! and thanks for your welcome and words. I will be around :)
ab11
New Friend

Post by ab11 »

Did read 77 and 114 had some hard time picturing some like "Universa" cause I did not start reading the introduction of the book first :shock: , it even says in the intro, wise to do so haha :duh.

All good though, so much and complex, am amazingly impressed.

ab11
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Welcome ab11! I look forward to hearing more from you, and hope our input helps you along the way.

Peace!

Jean

8)
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
overmind

Post by overmind »

Feel free to ask questions ab11, many here have studied the book for years.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi again ab11,
It took me about 6 months to read the Urantia book from cover to cover. Yes, with dictionary by my side, I started with the foreword, which has some of the most difficult writing in the whole book. :shock: But still, in reading it again years later, I found I understand it better now then I did originally.
My nephew recently asked me where he should start in the U book and I wasn't sure what to tell him. So I gave him over a dozen good bits, and told him to choose what appealed to him the most. It's hard because there are so many good and worthwhile bits...just about every page. LOL I am sort of old fashioned, though, and like to start at the beginning of a book and read through till the end.

Anyway I hope you aren't daunted and will persevere with your reading. :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee

Post by rogerkrupa »

:hithere Don't feel bad. I have been reading the U book for nearly forty years now and I can still learn something new from it. Education is an endless pursuit. :roll
We don't inherit the world from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Yes, it is a treasure trove... I am of the school of thought that what I need presents it's self to me. So, when I pick it up, I place it on my lap or table, and allow it to fall open. I figure if it isn't a subject that relates to my life circumstances directly, it is information that will enrich my experience, and be valuable at some future time. Lately, with Easter and all, I have been reading about Jesus' experiences at that time in his life here on the planet, to keep my view point open to Christ Michael's actual actions and words.

Jean

:loves
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
ab11
New Friend

Post by ab11 »

Yes so much one can learn or read. As it comes with a given free will. Personally, Jesus or Christ Michael was the start in me as I asked for myself some time ago and well 11:11 came a bit later without asking :) It's good to read as comes and interesting as a study or story as well. Isn't it nice not to worry and universal love is always and unconditional, being able to connect to without personal prestige but like a drive of that free will when ready.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi ab11,
You wrote:
Isn't it nice not to worry and universal love is always and unconditional, being able to connect to without personal prestige but like a drive of that free will when ready.
:sunflower: I love that.
Learning the depth of God's unconditional Love will probably take me an eternity. But it has been the greatest gift to begin this journey of exploration and to experience this Divine Love. It is so nice to be on this fabulous spiritual journey with all of you! :kiss:

Hi Jean,
I'll never forget the first time I read the pages centering around Jesus's last days on earth and the crucifixion in the Urantia Book. I cried my eyes out and amidst my tears I then read the part where the women disciples went to the tomb to anoint Jesus's body. It was so easy to put myself in their place and to feel their shock and surprise when the tomb was opened and how spooked they became causing them to run screaming in fear leaving Mary completely behind... It was so very human... and something we all might have done. I smiled at this and felt a kinship with these fabulous ladies who lived and loved our beautiful Jesus so many hundreds of years ago. This... just another lovely reason to read the Urantia Book. It brings the life of Jesus alive in our hearts and souls helping us to realize that He understands all aspects of what it is like to live a human life on this very difficult world. I love Christ Michael so much! We are blessed and all these hardship we face now will some day do us in good stead... Now why an I hearing the song "I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy? :shock: :D

With Love,
Sandy
Well here are the lyrics...I suppose if you changed a few words it could be a general "Urantia fight song." ;) :roll: :) I love it anyway in its own right... ;) Whoa I am woman!!! ;) :mrgreen:
I Am Woman

-Artist: Helen Reddy from "Helen Reddy's Greatest Hits": EMI ST 11467
-peak Billboard position # 1 for 1 week in 1972
-Words and Music by Helen Reddy and Ray Burton

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

CHORUS
Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

You can bend but never break me
'cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

CHORUS

I am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But I'm still an embryo
With a long long way to go
Until I make my brother understand

Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to I can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman
Oh, I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong

FADE
I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman