Synchronicity Book

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
I-man78
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Synchronicity Book

Post by I-man78 »

There is a new book I posted about called The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity in the spiritual book section on here. I was just reading a chapter about clusters. When I turned the page lo & be hold one sections is called 11, 111, 11:11. I just laughed. As I am reading it, it starts talking about The Celestine Prophecy. That book was the first spiritual book I read. It was introduced to me Senior year of high school. It only took another 5 years to read it for the first time cover to cover. lol I guess I wasn't ready for it yet in high school. Something they said & never noticed it before was that JFK died on 11/22. Can't wait to see what synchronicity comes next in this synchronicity book!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Synchronicity Book

Post by Sandy »

Hello I-man,
The 'Celestine Prophecy' was a book I read early on my spiritual journey too. It really opened my eyes to synchronicities in my life, which then helped me to feel the celestial guidance surrounding all of us.
Back then much guidance was given through the books I would read and they came into my life through synchronicities. As I learned to recognize this and then read the book, I would always find some piece to "my own spiritual truth" on the pages within. (My own "spiritual truth" is that which leads me ever closer to our fabulous Creator. It might be something different for someone else) When "book learning" is balanced with stillness... amazing things can and do happen. Stillness seems to personalize the journey...we get first hand knowledge and experience that often flows without words as the Divine energy renews us and feeds us.

What a crazy, wonderful journey we each travel on that road that leads to our Home among the stars! :bana:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Re: Synchronicity Book

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello I-Man 78,
I still check in on The Celestine Prophecy, as I bought the movie on Amazon a few years ago. It helps to remind me that though life is busy and distracting, living with intention is possible.
Peace!

Jean

:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson