I've been on a mission for the Lord

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I've been on a mission for the Lord

Post by touchedbyanangel »

Hey All, :rendeer:

It's been almost a year since I dropped in last. I have been busy learning to follow the Lord. I have been doing missionary ministry work in SanFrancisco, Ca.

I wanted to be sure I wished everyone a very Happy Holiday season. Merry Christmas, :santa: and most certainly, a Happy New Year!

I hope to return to the forums soon. I have much to write about! :sunny:

All My Love :kiss:

Touched....,.. :rendeer:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: I've been on a mission for the Lord

Post by LurkerAbyss »

TOUCHED!!!! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

It is so awesome to see you around here again and know that you are well. I get the sense that you have really been up to something meaningful and purposeful in your life. I really hope we can hear all about it and any thoughts or stories you may have to share!

I am wishing you all the best out there!

Love
Lucky
:happy
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Merry Christmas, Touched!!!
I'm so pleased you dropped in and with such exciting news! :sunflower: I share Lucky's sentiments and look forward to hearing more of what is going on in your amazing life. Please come back soon when you have the time, okay? :D
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

Hey All! :sunflower:

Thank you both for your kind and loving words. i am so far behind in whats going on here, that it will be nice to catch up. I will be back soon I promise. The Lord has been busy with me. Truly I am blessed to be an 11er. it just takes my breath away. I can surly say that the Lord is at work in all of our lives to a dgree I cannot measure.. :loves

With All My Love... :kiss:

Touched.. :bike:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi Touched,
I hope you find a moment to type a bit about your busy life! We are all waiting to get the "skinny" on what has been going on!

Peace!!!

Jean
:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson