About “Mindedness to Suit and Numbers"

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
JohnG564
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

About “Mindedness to Suit and Numbers"

Post by JohnG564 »

To my dearest brother George, and friends on this web chat group:

Regarding today’s lesson dated: November 12, 2013, Divine Self (Thought Adjuster), Subject: “Mindedness to Suit and Numbers”:
I have some personal feelings to share with you all about how I found these Progress Group teachings from the celestials.

Three years ago last month (back in November 2010) I started getting prompted by 11:11 numbers all over the place. I saw the numbers 3 to 5 times per day for about a week. I knew what they meant because I had a friend from a Urantia study group that subscribed to your 11:11 Progress List and about twice per month he would email me one of your daily messages. I had been reading the Urantia book for about 17 years and loved it, however I never saw the truth in your Progress list postings. They did not ‘ring true’ for me. I read several but never really believed in them, that is until I received the weeklong 11:11 prompts for myself personally three years ago. After about a week of trying to ignore the prompts I finally gave in and asked them what they wanted. They had my attention and I knew that the prompts were real.

I then went back to my friends emails from your site, and, wow, they now made perfect sense. The now had the strong ‘ring of truth’ that I needed. I went back a year and reread ones that I had previously read and could find no fault in them. The messages had not changed, but something in me changed. I can’t explain it, but it is true, I had some kind of awakening, some kind of switch was turned on for me.

Then during my 3 hours of bus and train commuting per day I read your messages going back several years and read much of the chat group messages. After a few weeks of reading I ordered “The search for 11:11” book, then the ‘In the Service of 11:11”, then “The anatomy of the half way realm”. I have since passed out dozens of these books to friends, family and those I felt lead to share them with.

Georges books really brought the Urantia book to life for me. I had read about the midwayers, but now I was reading about what they were up to for the past 50 years, at least in Australia. I have learned so much in these past three years, thanks to this web chat group and Georges books. I will forever be thankful to George for his sharing of his experiences and for the lessons he sends us daily. I have complete trust in his discernment of other peoples messages. I think that his experience has helped to filter out any false teachings that he may come from others. I have read many other messages from the Teaching Mission, but many of those I think may be false and I limit myself, now filtering much of what is at other sites.

Georges message today spoke to me strongly because at first I also was “tentative, even negative on the teachings”. Only after I felt that I was ‘called’ to the teachings by the 11:11 personal prompts did I have my ‘aha moments’. Your daily messages are now a constant in my life. I look forward to them each day, now 3 years into this new adventure of learning.

Thank you my dear brother George!

Always,
John G
Columbia Maryland, US of A
Sandy
Staff

Re: About “Mindedness to Suit and Numbers"

Post by Sandy »

Hi John,

The Progress group messages you speak of, they too have made such a huge difference in my life. I echo your sentiments today and add my own thanks you" to our hard working George, who is, as we speak, typing furiously away in the next room. :)

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Re: About “Mindedness to Suit and Numbers"

Post by George »

Hi John,

Good to hear from you. Your writing reminded me of something that happened many years ago.

I was working in a near-bankrupt company, putting it back on a sound financial footing when ABC-22 darted into my office and said (As near as I recall): "Get in(to) your car. Go to the bluff, and pull the guy off the rock before he jumps ... and what's taking you so long?"

Some years later I heard about people like Fred Harris, Gerdean Bowen, Mark Rogers, Henry Z, and what they were doing -- merely socializing with Celestials -- and I wondered 'what on earth' all that was good for. LOL.

God bless...
George.