20 Things We Should Say More Often

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

20 Things We Should Say More Often

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Today I had the enjoyment of discovering Youtube sensation Kid President! This kid is so inspiring. It's always a wonder to me how it's children who seem to hold the clearest view of truth and wisdom in the world.

As well, check out Kid President's Pep Talk. This kid gave me the kick in the butt I needed lately.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 20 Things We Should Say More Often

Post by Welles »

Those are great. That youngster manages to project more expression than many professional actors. Waht will he be when he grows up? Inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks, Lucky!

Welles

I was really interested to find out about the Kid President and sure enough there is a YouTube behind-the-scenes video. There's a twist to the story that makes it all the more compelling…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcZVGjG6LWM
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Haha yes! I saw that too. It's amazing, this kid's will to overcome adversity. There is a video of an interview with him where the interviewer sort of hints at his condition, asking him about things like dancing and playing as if it is worrisome. He says something like "I don't *want* grown-ups to worry about me, I want to show them I can do dangerous things, and I can do what all the other kids do".

It seems we can often learn just as much from children as we try to teach them.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

What a fabulous little human being! I can learn a lot from that youngster...Thanks for "introducing" me, Lucky!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.