I BELIEVE I received messages

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
jillybean
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

I BELIEVE I received messages

Post by jillybean »

Good morning all! I am new to this message board and feel I have something to share. For months I have been asking my Angels for help, signs, messages, help. I know without a doubt, I have received 3 distinct messages. Everyone thinks I am absolutely crazy but I believe! I was asking for some sort of answer about a long term relationship that ended without as much as a goodbye, just ended, no explanation, no nothing. In my heart, I know this person is not a bad person but has many past issues. I prayed and asked for direction. Do I wait, do I give up and move on? One day while driving home from work, as usually I was praying to God and asking my angels for guidance, out of nowhere in my head, in a voice other than mine, "Be patient." A few weeks later, as I am again at work and driving, in my what seems to be the total state of anxiety I've been in for the past 3 months, I am praying and asking for help, messages, signs, I look in my rear view mirror, see a nun with a habit in place, and hear, again, in a voice not mine, "Have faith." Each time I received these voices, my anxiety level lessened and I was able to make it thru the days better. Finally, this past week, I have been having some crazy dreams, all with my ex, very vivid, dreams where I woke up and felt odd/shaken/confused. But I received my third message I believe. It was a woman I know (I dated her son, in the past) and very clearly she states, " Don't you thin he needs time, you need to give him time." All three of the messages received lead me to believe, I should not give up but be patient and maybe in some time things will improve with this individual. Nothing like this has ever happened to me like this before. I have asked for help, I have opened my heart up and believe only thru God and his helpers will things change if it's meant to be.
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I BELIEVE I received messages

Post by overmind »

Hello jillybean,

Early on, it can be hard to discern where some of our thoughts come from, but it gets easier over time. I still have a lot to learn myself. I'll be rooting for you!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

You've made a GREAT start Jillybean!

Keep up with the meditation (prayer) because that is what it is.

God bless...
George.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Jillybean!!!

Thanks for sharing. I experienced something similar to you. In fact it was very similar and the whole process actually lead me here, as it did for you. It's pretty cool to see someone make their first post a lot similar to mine... however mine was pretty embarrassing compared to yours. It took me over a year to do what you did on your first post. Incredible!! I couldn't encourage you enough to delve deeper!!
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thanks for sharing jillybean! It will be fun to hear more of what you're experiencing! :loves Take care, Michele :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow Jillybean! That's awesome! :sunflower:
I heard something similar in my head...that voice you spoke of and it told me "Happy Birthday!" (Long story but it was signaling spiritual rebirth. :) ) I look forward to hearing more of your experiences when I return home as now I can't get to a computer but for short periods at a time.
Welcome!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

That's very cool, Jillybean. Welcome to the forum! :)

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi