Autumn blessings

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Autumn blessings

Post by LurkerAbyss »

My loves, my doves, my beautiful ones!

I just wanted to say hello and that I am still alive, ever continuing my journey. I want to let you all know that you are still appreciated, missed, and loved; always held dear and special within my heart. The last year of my life has been an intense and exhausting one, with many challenges and lessons to be learned. I have found that even after time and distance, I am always beckoned back here at times in my life where I am undergoing major trials or changes in life, and seeing heavy transitions and expressions spiritually. To make a long story short, I am currently leaving my grocery store night shift job of the last two years and about to look into school and "start fresh", as well as recently getting over and recovering from the ups and downs and damage and hurt of romance and attachment. Although it's been "commonplace" for years now, the prompts seem to pour in at these times and the signs and symbols that relate to whatever I'm going through seem to "point the way". I was checking up on my old e-mail account that I have neglected for awhile, and ended up reading over various 11:11 Progress List messages that seemed to really help me and inspire me and feel absolutely relevant and well-timed.

I love you very much, I wish you all sweetest wishes and blessings as always, and may we embrace the season of "fall" for those in the northern hemisphere where I would say it symbolizes for me right now the death and detachment of the old and unnecessary, to make way for the eventual birth and creation of new and beautiful once again!

Today, I would like to share with you a song and a comedy snippet that I have enjoyed and been inspired by recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vevnsWxZPQ
The Mowgli's - "Carry Your Will"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0
"The World is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round, and it has thrills and chills and is very brightly colored, and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they've begun to question, 'Is this real, or is this just a ride?', and other people have remembered, and they've come back to us and they say 'Hey, don't worry. Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.' and we KILL THOSE PEOPLE.

"Shut him up! We have alot invested in this ride! SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account, and my family. This just has to be real."

It's just a ride.

But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that. You ever noticed that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because ... It's just a ride.

And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear wants you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead see all of us as one.

Here's what we can do to change the world right now, to a better ride:

Take all that money we spent on weapons and defense each year and instead spend it feeding, clothing, and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and WE CAN EXPLORE SPACE, TOGETHER, BOTH INNER AND OUTER, forever ... in peace.

-- Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994)"

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Autumn blessings

Post by overmind »

Great to see you again Lucky! :hithere
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Yes hi Lucky! Good clip! Great song!

Nice to hear from you again.

Love,
Jean

:D
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

We love you too lucky.... :loves

xxxxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

It's always so great to see your face, Lucky! Thanks for the awesome message. It comes at the right time. :kiss:

With love to you, and happy Autumn!

Michele :sunflower: :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi lucky :dwarf:
i agree- thanks for sharing your timely message(bill hicks is great huh ?)

welcome back. nice seeing your post around here :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Luckyyyyyyy good to see your smiley face again. I've had the same rocky few years that's why it was very difficult for me to
come here. I might have ended up spreading some of my negativity here, and that's isn't on. It's not all fun and happiness still
but a hellava lot better than a couple of years ago. It's all about letting go.

My husband met a man while he was trying to clean sheep skins in a river near his home up in the mountains here.
He helped him and a friendship has developed. When we met, a twinkle came into his eyes like he read my troubles.
Turns out he's a reiki expert and Yogi. He hails from Rotterdam, Holland. 70 years young. An adventurer and he's made
me feel a lot better than before I met him. I believe Hans was meant to come into our lives.

Love, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Petra !!! :loves :alien: :cyclopsani:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I can't see your avvie HR! Good to be hanging 'round here again :hithere

LOVE, :loves
ॐ LOVE Petra
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It's good to see a whole lot of faces here.

Geez, I better go do a week's worth of dishes. :duh
Cheers...
George.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'll come over and do them George. Then I'll bake you a cake? hahaha!

Love to everybody, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

You're most welcome !

I told Sunny they were all stacked up next to her desk,
and I was going out to buy more dishes. :lol:

Hugs...
:bigsmurf:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

:lol: You ol' romantic, you!
ॐ LOVE Petra
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It was a good idea, but it didn't work on her.

:)

Say "Goodnight, George."

Love you...
me
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Just get some paper plates and cups, plastic cutlery 'till she returns lol, or ready meals will fix it xxxx :loves

xxxx much love, Sarahx

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Nah!

I'm actually being a good housewife :lol:

Hugs...
me
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

So lovely to see you again Petra, and all of you of course!

Oh Pet, that's right.. I hope you didn't think you could mention baking a cake and not expect to supply enough for all of us :roll :lol:

And yeah rain, for sure, I really started getting into guys like George Carlin and then afterwards Bill Hicks recently. The thing I like about Hicks is that no matter how lude or crude or off-kilter his gig gets, underneath is the love and oneness he believes in and I really liked how he ended his one set with the message I shared above.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

And of course Spring Blessings from Australia yall. :)

George.
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Hi Lucky,

Nice to see you! :) I was glad to read your latest postings. I didn't show up as often as I thought I could during the summer, but now I'm back and should be (REALLY REALLY) able to come on more. :)

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

{{{{{{TheU}}}}}} hey you! Nice to see your smiley face again!

Lucky wrote:
Oh Pet, that's right.. I hope you didn't think you could mention baking a cake and not expect to supply enough for all of us

"If I knew you were comin' I'd have baked a cake! Baked a cake! etc" :lol:

http://youtu.be/G1wEVPqFFCg
ॐ LOVE Petra
AJ

Post by AJ »

Well I must get in on this happy homecoming thread. Hi everyone!!!

George....just buy disposable stuff until Sandy get's back.

Pet.... I have missed you glad you are back!

Lucky....where have you been? Or better yet....where have we all been?

The U....see what I said to Lucky ha ha.

So I guess Sandy goes away and we all come back. That does not mean we want you to stay away Sandy.

I have been through a lot of personal/spiritual changes of late or really most of this year. It is hard for me to focus on much else in life other than family and constant prayer and communion with God. I have just felt this overwhelming urge this year to pray for so many souls in this world that I don't feel are praying for themselves. I am almost taking up the burden for them on myself. The world is just a mess and there is so much sorrow and pain in it that I just can't stand reading about it or watching it and would rather just always pray for the world and the people who are so negatively effected by the evils in the world. I just keep feeling there is this terrible storm coming and though I don't fear this storm or this massive change coming in the world, I do feel sorrow for all those that are not prepared or preparing spiritually. So again I have taken it upon myself to pray for those constantly who are not praying for themselves and to pray for all the people who are experiencing evil being done to them or in their own life and who may or may not have enough strength or courage to call out to God themselves. I will continue to try to be their small voice in the wilderness and hope and pray that God will hear my prayers for all of them. I just have felt this overwhelming love for my fellow men and women of the world like I have never felt before. It is quite an awesome feeling but also quite a heavy load on the old shoulders. I always loved the part of Jesus's passion where he was carrying his cross and couldn't continue until the soliders pulled Simon out of the crowd to help him carry the load. I want to be Simon for the world and help them with their own crosses.

I love you all so much. I am always around though I don't come here as often as I once did or probably should. I hold all of you very close to my heart and pray for all of you and this wonderful corner of the internet!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

It is a wonderful corner of the internet as you so rightly put AJ :)

:loves :loves

Sarah xxxx

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi all,
Good to hear your cybervoice AJ.
Your sentiments matched mine for many years.
Yes, we live in the western world that has over-reached and thrown away the rule book.
Many will pay another's debt.
God bless us all...
George.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

AJ, hey you! I sometimes see those gorgeous nippers of yours when one of your friends/family members
posts a picture. So great to see how they're growing up.
It is very noble of you to do what you're doing. I pray, but I feel it isn't enough, but I'm getting help now.
I do feel a big shift though. All around me I notice little miracles, mainly strangers helping one another.
The other day an old lady was confused and couldn't cross the road when these two young lads quickly
rushed to help her. I was in the car and about to help, but they beat me to it.
Then I saw a big beetle on its back on top of a car struggling away and a kid flipped it over and it flew off
happily.
It's not just these small things, I feel it inside and it makes me feel better.

Love to you all, Pet xx

PS: Can't wait to have Sandy back :sunflower:
ॐ LOVE Petra
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

:) Hi again, all!

Hi Petra, George, and Sarah~! (((HUGS TO ALL))) Glad to see you back, too, AJ! I was actually thinking of you not too long ago...funny how I see the post today!

I've been around, mostly between where I live and LA, in the past several months! Traveling to Los Angeles by car :bike: where I'm living is sometimes a taxing thing- it takes a bit to get there and then to sit in the LA traffic if you have to. :grrr I've had to definitely recall my composure many a time :bomb ...Anyway! Besides the countless going back and forth, there were reasons for it~ I started my own business; I taught beginner's violin at a girls' probation camp (prison) for two months; and wrote my novel a bit (not completed yet), ending up in a workshop for it for at least one section. That's the short form.

Lately, I've also been feeling like fellow humans need a lot of boosts, so I've been trying to do things around my community that would help them, as well as keep me busy...because to be honest, I don't feel very good whenever I sit around doing nothing or when I have to wonder what to do next.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend ahead! :sunflower:

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi