dropping by to say hello

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
roxiedog13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

dropping by to say hello

Post by roxiedog13 »

Well, I've been away quite some time, lots going on hard to stay in touch. You know all the same excuses. :oops:

For those that know me my wife is through the cancer ordeal and out the other side of chemo and radiation. Just
completed the reconstruction surgery and soon to be back home again. Looking forward to doing some living if we
can ever get a break from the misery. :meds:

11:11 is still ever present in my life, probably more than ever. Still trying to figure it all out and I'd say I will if I
have a couple hundred more years to do so :lol:

So to that end, hi to all . A little taste of where I have been lately attached in the picture below. This is not far
from where I live and I'll be back there this weekend.........I hope. :bana:

nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: dropping by to say hello

Post by nasra1996 »

That is so beautiful, looks like england, where is it ? glad to hear that your wife is doing well... You do sound exhausted :) :loves :loves

one thousand blessings to you xxxxxxx

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Roxie,

Great news!!! I was thinking about you both not long ago and hoping your wife was able to put the cancer and misery associated with it behind her. I hope that you both are looking at some well deserved peace and serenity for a good long time...let's say...for the rest of your life!!! :D

The photo is gorgeous... a good place to replenish what the past few years have taken. Do you reach that little piece of heaven by plane or by foot? (Maybe a little of both)
We're always glad to see you when you can pop in. So please come for a visit whenever you can. :bike:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

That is a fabulously beautiful location. If you haven't tried it click on tie image to go to Photobucket then click a couple of times on the magnify icon and you'll get to the full size image which is 9720px × 2410px. The detail is wonderful! Thanks! In Photobucket the location is identified only as Serpentine Valley. I'm guessing it is the one near Perth, AU (there's also a Serpentine Valley in Newfoundland).

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I just did what you suggested Welles. And you are right the detail is astounding! You feel almost as if you are right there at the top of the mountain with Roxie taking in this awe inspiring scene! :D
Thanks!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Newfoundland it is, on the West Coast of our Island. This is only miles from where I live.
Welles wrote:That is a fabulously beautiful location. If you haven't tried it click on tie image to go to Photobucket then click a couple of times on the magnify icon and you'll get to the full size image which is 9720px × 2410px. The detail is wonderful! Thanks! In Photobucket the location is identified only as Serpentine Valley. I'm guessing it is the one near Perth, AU (there's also a Serpentine Valley in Newfoundland).

Welles
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

West coast of Newfoundland , Canada .
nasra1996 wrote:That is so beautiful, looks like england, where is it ? glad to hear that your wife is doing well... You do sound exhausted :) :loves :loves

one thousand blessings to you xxxxxxx

Sarah
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Yes, peace and serenity is the goal and you hit the nail on the head, these are the places that replenish the empty spiritual tank.I can fly, drive or hike to this location each method certainly faster than the other. Flying takes me 12 minutes to the base, driving( offroad jeep only) a few hours and by foot, days. Once at the base the climb is half a day, no way to cheat here unless one has a helicopter :mrgreen:
Sandy wrote:Hey Roxie,

Great news!!! I was thinking about you both not long ago and hoping your wife was able to put the cancer and misery associated with it behind her. I hope that you both are looking at some well deserved peace and serenity for a good long time...let's say...for the rest of your life!!! :D

The photo is gorgeous... a good place to replenish what the past few years have taken. Do you reach that little piece of heaven by plane or by foot? (Maybe a little of both)
We're always glad to see you when you can pop in. So please come for a visit whenever you can. :bike:
love,
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello roxiedog,
God bless you caring for your wife through her trials with her illness. I will hold her in my thoughts and pray for you both.

Thank you for this visual peace... I miss my other home, Colorado.... I love the pure crisp higher altitude vibration. It is so soothing and refreshing.
Now I will take your valley's visual with me all day. :D

Jean
:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Thank You Jean

My wife and I have been through so many trials and have fought together through it all. Not sure what applies though divide and conquer or
misery loves company :?

Happy to know the photo could bring you some peace . I am fortunate enough to be surrounded with sites like this and enjoy when I can share
with others.

Krystalshard wrote:Hello roxiedog,
God bless you caring for your wife through her trials with her illness. I will hold her in my thoughts and pray for you both.

Thank you for this visual peace... I miss my other home, Colorado.... I love the pure crisp higher altitude vibration. It is so soothing and refreshing.
Now I will take your valley's visual with me all day. :D

Jean
:happy