Finally Published

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Finally Published

Post by Sandy »

That's great, Arthur!!! I love to know that you are writing daily and that the words come quickly and easily!
Life is good. :happy
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

Okay, so chapter one isn't quite done, but I did get another page completed and am one more page away from finishing.
overmind

Post by overmind »

Well, I am definitely averaging a page a day for the moment, but the first chapter keeps increasing in size. I guess that isn't much of a surprise. My estimations always seem to suck. :roll:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm impressed with that page a day pace. I know life has a way of getting us all wrapped up with work projects and what nots. So that often times our creative extensions of ourselves can be sidelined. On that note, I am hoping to get a little paint and "dabble" again as I am starting to feel the teeny tiny "art gnat" nipping at me. :mrgreen: I'm sure there is going to be much technical refreshing needed as it has been years since I raised a paint brush...but maybe just maybe it will be like riding a bike! What am I saying!!!! I rode a bike for the first time at my kids last fall and I side swiped everything coming and going...very embarrassing :oops: ... and a little painful as well! :(
:lol:
Have a great week, Arthur!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.