Faith & science, the balance.

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Philip Fong
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Faith & science, the balance.

Post by Philip Fong »

Yes it is man made and the entire site could sunk due to earth quake rather than rising sea water which has great difference in determining its age. Also, the term ancient does not mean less intelligence, just lack the complicated science, they are able to chart the stars by sight, carving and painting in the cave is the only documentation method.

I am doing the same thing using modern day technology and that is when I felt like I have done it before, it is not a feeling but fact because I did not learn it in academic school but self taught. At first I thought it came from my hobby but why do I chose to do commercial art not fine art? I only want to make a living not that I want to create for the sake of art and one thing led to another from conventional art tools to full digital infrastructure.

What draw us to do the things we do? Why am I interested in science and art? What enable people to work as hospice and at the morgue? Thank you Michele for the left and right brain explanation and Einstein to Da vinci comparison, it strengthen my assumptions about spiritual wisdom.

Philip
:bike:
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Maybe you could show us some examples of your art, Philip! That would be awesome! :shock: I remember you mentioning you'd moved from 2D to 3D imaging, and it would be wonderful to see examples of both.

If the Yonaguni monument shifted to the ocean floor due to earthquakes, which would be a different timing than if the water line simply rose to cover it, how can we discover the difference? Have you read anything about this, Philip? I have not, because, unfortunately, most of the articles I have read about this monument, has examples of archeologists dismissing it as a 'natural formation,' and I can't believe they've actually put their own eyes on this monument, to make such a comment as this. That would truly be an example of the most precise and incredible 'random' formation of a work of art that our world has ever seen! It would be like our example where if we have an infinite number of monkeys typing at an infinite number of typewriters over an infinite period of time, one of them would produce the works of Shakespeare. ;) Good luck with that!!! Not to demote the intelligence of monkeys, of course. I respect their fine minds quite a bit! :hithere

I wonder about that too, your question about how does one person like yourself feel so interested in science and in art, and another is working in a morgue. How do we feel so drawn to certain professions, or subjects? You always hear people say "I had a calling," and I wonder what a "Calling" really is. Where does that come from?

When I was a little girl I used to tell people I wanted to be a social worker when I grew up. Everyone would say "No, you can't be a social worker. You are Mushy [that was my childhood nickname, because I would be moved to tears so often witnessing people's ups and downs]. You'll take it home with you!" It was such a strong response I moved away from my love of social work and decided I wanted to be a writer. I even studied writing in college. After years of waiting tables, and struggling to do so (I am a pitiful waitress :oops: , one of the world's very worst!!!) I came home one day and was complaining to a dear friend about the day I'd had; I was talking about eggplant parmesian. She said "Michele, you're a waitress." :shock: There was so much unsaid in her words. It was not a statement to put down a waitress; it was a statement to say "You have interests, desires. Why are you doing a job you hate?" Saying "You are a waitress" was simply a tool, like saying "You are miserable." It woke me up and I enrolled in social work masters program and here I am now. ;) I knew my 'calling' from a young age but I allowed others' opinions to dissuade me from my 'calling.'

But what is a 'calling,' who gives us our calling? It is a funny puzzle. I suppose it reminds me again of our discussions of fate and free will, and the palm, and how it offends your sensibilities, Philip, to suppose a palm reader can tell your life path by witnessing the lines on the palm, does that interfere with free will? As you can see from my "Waitress" story whatever the source of the calling might have been, I indeed had free will and I had made a choice that was hurtful to me. But I was free to do so! Many of my fellow waiters and waitresses adored the job; they were more happily matched with the details of that work. I felt a wreck throughout each day and night, because it always seemed to me you can't please people who've sat down to eat a meal at a restaurant! They would tell you gladly that they agree and that I had not pleased them. :lol:

Do share some of your work, please, Philip! With love, Michele :loves :kiss:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

P.S. this last post you made, Philip, was your 111th post! :hithere
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

111 post. :D
Here are some of my portfolio at Google+ : ( site gone )

I have watched one of the Yonaguni monument youtube video about a month ago while looking for alien intervention but nothing much about it compared to Indian cave temple carved out of the stone, although not as majestic as the Taj Mahal :

Timeline on the palm may be our intended path and can be influenced said the fortune teller / feng shui master, my timeline is faint and short while my mind is complicated :) How to change or enhance fate often associated with gem and the 4 elements, we are created from molecules and not surprising that natural elements can alter our path. Michele, crystal is your matching gem, my friend were introduced to sapphire, I don't remember what is mine and don't go for material influence.

We are to find our purpose and explore before we reach our destiny, I went through manual to digital transition in 20 years and now the spiritual awakening have given me more to ponder. similarly, you have to connect with people as a waitress before you can respond to the "calling", have you met people who look alike at different time? I wonder if their finger prints and DNA is also close because uniqueness is minor, type of characters many not be as many as we thought, hence we are mostly predictable, I heard two people said they have met some one that look like me but we don't share the same path.

I tried looking for people who share my name but none are close. :)

Philip
Philip
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hey Phillip, i am wondering if you know the translation to this word "Kenzoku"

Its a Japanese word meaning a special friend, like a soul mate, my sister is trying to find the translation for a friend of hers, but cannot find it anywhere, neither can i, she wants it in Japanese symbol.. can you or anyone help ?

Many thanks

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Philip, your art work is stunning! You have a very fine talent, but I also see how hard you have worked to hone your skills and perfect them. This is beautiful work! You ask why you have chosen to do commercial art work instead of fine art. But what is the difference? Maybe only a human being living in today's world could even make that distinction. If you showed your work to a person from the distant past who didn't know what "commercial art" was they would just be stunned by what you had produced!

As far as 'commerical art' goes, I saw an artist speak at the Art Institute in Chicago, named Bill Viola. He was complimented by the student audience who said "You are not a sell out like Stephen Spielberg." He defended Spielberg. He said "What makes him a sell out? Because he is beholden to the guys holding the bags of money? Do you think Michelangelo wasn't tied to men with bags of money? Do you think they didn't visit him to check on his progress, while he laid on the scaffolding on his back, creating the paintings on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel? Do you think they didn't check in to make sure he was spending their money to purchase pure azure paint, not the cheap stuff?" It is so true what he says. In the end it is the talent and the skill and the inner movement, that makes it a work of art, whether you are helping Nike to advertise a pair of shoes or your painting hangs at the Met! And you have true talent, this work is beautiful and thank you for sharing it.

I found all of it stunning, but especially loved Animation 3 of 9. How did you produce this? Are these drawings, or computer animation? They look like 'real life,' like a video of a jungle. And by the way, returning to my "Eyes" thread, this is essentially what I saw that night with my contact lenses removed. ;)

I am so glad you posted the video about the Kailash Temple and the Ajanta Caves. I saw that special on "Ancient Aliens" too, but your video shows far more detail -- and I don't believe "Ancient Aliens" talked about the Kailash Temple at all.

I remember the engineers and architects, archeologists and other scholars saying how did they remove all that quantity of stone? And where did the stone go after they had removed it? The Ajanta Caves are so deep-set, and thousands of tons of solid stone were removed to create this work of art. Even besides the very fine detail (which is so intricate and just stunning!) which is almost impossible to fathom, the number of man hours would have been astronomical! -- even besides that, how did they remove all the stone to create these carvings? I recall one professional saying he couldn't imagine how to make a plan for something of these dimensions, even if he had the benefit of our modern equipment. So how did the Indians do it? Once again they are dating these caves only about 2,000 years ago, which I find hard to believe, the erosion is incredible. The erosion of the Kailash Temple is severe, if you look at the corners and other areas, and yet they are saying they date back to 700 CE? I find this impossible to believe, I think these are very ancient. And I agree with you that 'ancient' does not mean 'not-advanced.' Sometimes when they dig up these ancient cities that we are forever newly discovering, such as offshore Greece, or Turkey, they discover evidence of indoor plumbing and electrical indoor lighting, and they have been buried for so long that no one can tell how ancient they truly are. What if we humans have already advanced to technological heights many times over, and were born anew, back to reinventing the wheel, many many times in the past? Such as at the times of great floods or the ice ages? I know over 2,000 civilizations tell of stories of a great flood, certainly in ancient Mesopotamia.

I am with you, I don't go for material influence either. My interest in gems is similar to my interest in the animal kingdom, and I find crystals to be vibrant with life! :D

Yes, I have met people who look alike at different times!!!! What is that all about?? It makes you think a lot. So many of the people I meet, look 'familiar' to me before I get to know them, why? It reminds me of a joke by a famous comedian Stephen Wright, who said "Do you think God ever shows you the same stranger? You see a guy at the subway and you say 'Hey, weren't you the jogger?' " LOL! Yes, this is very strange when this happens, how to explain it?

People who look alike, I wonder too what you are saying about DNA and other unique markers, it is a mystery. Appearances are not as unique as we like to pretend; I have always been someone who sees commonalities in people's faces, almost producing 'types' of faces. I learned that the Chinese have a system of personality identification where they analyze the features of the face, and that tells you something about who the person is, the distance between the nose and the upper lip, the space between the eyes, the roundness or flatness of the cheeks -- and of course, the eyes, where we see the person best, the 'windows to the soul.' Sometimes you didn't learn the system of the Chinese, but you intuitively sense things from looking at the face. Maybe this is why certain actors are 'typecast' as villains or as good-Samaritans, because their features tell us they are sinister or are gentle. They say "Don't judge a book by its cover" and maybe you should not, but maybe you can, also! :lol:

Thanks as always for making me think so much! And for sharing your artwork which is truly gorgeous. You are gifted!

Peace and love to you, Michele :kiss: :loves
Last edited by 11light11 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hey Phillip, i am wondering if you know the translation to this word "Kenzoku"
You probably already tried this Sarah, but when I typed "Kenzoku" into google translator, it didn't translate it into English, it kept it "Kenzoku." But then it suggested, "Did you mean 眷属?" And I clicked on that and it said it meant "Attendants" in English? Is this your friend's word? I am curious about your sister's friend and where she got this from!

We're always trying to translate something and can't figure it out, eh? ;) :roll Languages are so fascinating.

Love, Michele :loves
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Sarah,
since you know the meaning is soul mate, you should just translate it to Japanese: 魂の伴侶, it is one word different than Mandarin.

Michele,
All video is animated and not my best because I can't upload others due to copyrights & company policy, I personally don't create art or animation for fun and time consuming, those that I have are all test renderings. Some of the painted pieces are practice and technique search, suppose to write a description about it but wait until I am in the mood. current work is design and promotion video not collectible and this is what I meant commercial art, they have no art value, just product advertisement while Fine art is meant to keep for admire.
Stone carving is straight forwarded process and the debris is in small pieces that can be carry away easily, I use cement added with quick set agent and only have about an hour window before it is too hard to carve like clay, the end result can be shatter resistant if acrylic is added. Both Art and craft is a form of documentation of thoughts and imagination, I love what I do (process) but not in love with my work (product) as a commercial artist who rely on logic not inspiration.

Like finger prints and DNA, facial feature too carry the signature of a character, while the content of a book is not reflected on its cover, human facial expressions come from the state of mind, some actors can play any roles. Natural characters can be seen in young children and you can refer to your childhood photos to see how far are you from the "look" also growing up photos of others, it always make people smile because memory is our live trophies and the brain cannot remember details, hence it is carved in stone, painted as art and captured in photos and video.

I am interested to think of information transfer when we die and what will soul collect into the spiritual dimension, should we reincarnate, how these information influence the living to make important decisions?

Philip
Philip
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks Michelle, Phillip xxx
yeah michelle i keep asking for translations lol.. :)

naw, its this exact word Kenzuko that needs translating into japanese symbol, i cant find it anywhere, its for a tattoo i was told.. :)

many thanks., if anyone else knows Japanese symbol.. ?

Much love

Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Phillip,
I feel like I have just been through a world of wonder looking at your artwork! Thank you for sharing with us some examples of what you do. A few of your works left me with wishing I could walk into them...much like in the 'Mary Poppins' movie with Dick Van Dyke and Julie Andrews. Artists have the ability to move us and you are a true artist! I am very impressed!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Phillip, im sorry i missed that link, your talent is amazing .... :)

much peace

x

Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

I used to resent when people say talent is a gift, I work very hard to have it from the mind of an atheist, like Christian thanking God for the food on the table, sorry for my ignorance and realized that we are made of atoms but don't know where is the blue print information come from. Even so, spiritual awakening did not turn me into theist either, so, the creator must be more complicated than we thought.

In my mind, it does not matter whether we found the creator or die not knowing our purpose since we only live one lifetime and will know eventually. What can one do in one life time is the question we need to answer by ourselves and being an artist is my role in the first half of my life like Michele was a waitress and so on...

Before I can settle down and do what I do, I need to wait for my last birthday on earth on the 22nd Dec because 21st is doomsday :lol: Hope not like the movie "the day after tomorrow". Here is a doomsday analysis video I found informative:
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sarah I am laughing. :lol: I can't understand how or why, but I never saw the part of your post that already told the meaning of Kenzoku as soul mate! LOL. So weird, I read your post through a few times before I did the google translator search. What is that all about????? Tell your sister's friend! I have heard people say that when you are a native-English speaker who does not read or write in Japanese/Chinese, and you get a tattoo of a Japanese or Chinese symbol that you think means "Peace," you often wind up with a tattoo that means "Silly dog" or something! :lol: There is a whole website of people displaying their tattoo with the Japanese/Chinese symbol, and they tell what they thought it meant, and they below that it tells what it really means. You have to laugh! :lol:

Philip, I've asked a few people lately to share with me what they have come to learn, about why that date you mentioned, that is fast approaching, does not mean "dooms day" but instead new hope and new beginnings, for all of us. The reason I was asking the question, is because my boyfriend is very worried about that date. He is sensitive, and he 'senses' the changing energy -- just like so many of us have been noticing it. But he doesn't know how to interpret the feelings he has, and so, with the media influencing his ideas, he's interpreting his 'feeling' as a negative.

But, the Mayan elders, from what I've been learning from others lately, are telling us that they did not end their long-count calendar on that date, because that is the day the world ends. Instead, it is the end of an astrological age. The long-count calendar is simply a calendar that keeps track of this particular age -- the Age of Pisces, the Fish. The new age that begins on the 22nd is the Age of Aquarius, which is what the hippies were all excited about in the musical "Hair." For instance, in the Bible Jesus is quoted as saying "I will be with you until the end of time," but various scholars have said that this word "time" is a poor translation from the Ancient Aramaic that the New Testament was written in. Translated correctly, he says "I will be with you till the end of the Age." At that time in human history, an "Age" referred to the procession of the equinox -- which takes 62,000 years. Our earth is returning to a spot in relation to its respective location within the local universe, where it completes a cycle, a very long cycle, which is what the Mayan calendar was documenting in ending it on that date. The reason Jesus is with us to the end of this "Age" is because Jesus is water, the fish, and that is Pisces. There is another influence in the Age of Aquarius, which is Air. I read a little list of the differences between "Water" influence and "Air" influence and it was pretty interesting. For instance the element "Water" means emotions, the heart, and the element "Air" means spirit connection, intellect. But as far as how this looks in every day? One example on the list was that people move from drinking alcohol (water/liquid) to smoking pot (air). I thought that sounded interesting and right now in the States, many of our States are legalizing marijuana right at this exact time -- funny huh?

I really do believe that there is a change in consciousness, that that is the 'end' we are experiencing -- the 'end' of the kind of mentality that made the Reagan era of the 1980s possible, the greed of the "Me Decade." That is the 'end' that is drawing near. So many people in our world are worried about the environment, about taking care of the animals instead of abusing them, about ending the deforestation of the Amazon, about stopping all these silly wars, and so on. I do think more people are feeling like that, than the ones who are excited about continuing to be "pillagers" of the earth. There are only a few people making those decisions, and the rest of us are saying "We don't want another Gulf Oil Spill!" How many people felt just awful about the oil spill? I was so upset about it, and everyone I spoke to felt just sick about it. I think we are the majority! And we will prevail!!! :bana:

I know exactly how you are feeling because this is how my boyfriend fears, that the end is near, but I believe we are going to be pleasantly surprised by the kind of 'end' that we will soon witness. It is time for a shift. We all knew that if we continued on this path it would be impossible to sustain life; preservation is key now, from plant and animal life to human life, to air and water quality, and soil quality. And I believe that shift is fast approaching, and we witness these positive markers of change every day. It's coming!! :love Hang in there and remember the positive feelings you get from visiting our family here on this board. I think we represent a positive shift, and we're not alone in the way we feel.

What you shared about memories, and faces, and photographs, is lovely! :love You have a way with words. I really enjoyed this.

Also I see what you mean about commercial vs. fine art, but no matter who is asking you to produce this art, or what is done with the finished product, it is all fine art to me! As far your idea that you would resent what people say about talent is a gift, I know just what you mean! I have an artist friend who refuses to say he has 'talent' and goes so far as to say there is no such thing as talent. Because he worked hard. I have said to him, you DID work hard, you honed your craft. But your starting point, before the hard work, was already advanced -- like the little boy in your video, Philip, our young Tanishq. Yes, he works hard, he studies constantly. But I am 35 years old and if I dedicated twice as much time to the very same studies, I wouldn't be 1/4 as far along as he is, at the age of 8! :shock: We don't take away his hard work, his rigor, when we notice that he was born gifted. He is special. Well you are special too! I studied psychoanalysis very rigorously, but I also just 'sensed' people and knew who they were, from a young age, "I was born that way." So yes I studied to use theory to back up my natural intuition, but I remember how I was as a little girl and I know I always simply 'understood people.' If someone appeared charming and smooth I could still see the anxiety underneath. I was never fooled by the surface appearance. This can make you unpopular. But it wasn't about judging -- it was about seeing. You can't un-see what you see and you can't un-know what you know. Your baseline abilities with art are superior to my abilities if I study painting and sculpting technique for decades. And Tanishq's comprehension of physics is superior to grad students, professors! In some areas. He is special.

I think it's magical considering our abilities, and it's not easy to understand. But could Mozart have composed complex compositions at the age of 5, merely because he worked hard? :shock: How much time had he had, to 'work hard,' at the age of 5 ! ! ! :D It's exciting stuff indeed.

Thanks for all you bring to our discussions, Philip, you are a true Renaissance man and very thought provoking! And your posts always make me smile and think. With love to you Philip, Sandy, Sarah, and everyone!!! Love you all, Michele :loves
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

What trigger talent or interest?
I thought I have the answer explained scientifically and we only need to discover what we like at young age but that does not mean we will become expert only proficient by following existing standard, art & music is not like engineering where maths is the basis but creativity & emotion. There is no limit to it and a few musical notes can forge a symphony, not sure if that is a correct description. :)
Art is based on color or the understanding of light & shadow to create visions, artist is able to visualize the painting from a blank canvas or the sculpture from a piece of stone, now imagine you want to carve a huge temple out of a stone hill and build a pyramid. :lol: Many today's artist can paint the same like Mona Lisa but we are no big deal since Da Vinci did that hundreds of years ago, now we have 3D technology and we can create virtual world like the movies, now imagine you are God and created the Universe with life... :roll: Creativity come from the creator who created us. So, if you are not talented, your role is to nurture and support the gifted. :sunflower:

Philip
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That's neat Philip, I enjoy what you share. These things are such a beautiful mystery, no? And I like how you tied the idea of a blank canvas, where the artist visualizes the finished painting, or the block of stone, where he visualizes the sculpture -- to God who created everything. He too creates! Yes, and it is exciting.

Here is a cool story I heard, it is an ancient creation story, a very different version than the one in Genesis with the 7 days of creation and Adam and Eve. It is the mystical creation story of ancient Judaism, and I think it goes back to 5,000 BCE or earlier, no one is sure.

In the story there was nothing but God, there was not yet a Universe with galaxies and there was no Earth, there was nothing but God. God was All that Is and He felt lonely, He felt like He wanted to be able to share His love, His compassion and His wisdom with others. So He threw out His own energy, His Self, in every direction, which flew out as White Light. Over a long period of time, all this Light Energy was able to settle down to the point that it turned into the creation we witness today -- our Universe, the many galaxies, the solar systems, and our Earth. It originated in God's desire to share with others. He was not content just being Everything, He wanted to have others to share the Love and Light with.

Well you know it's really funny about this creation story, isn't it? It is identical to the story of the Big Bang! :shock: And at the time that this story was first told, we certainly hadn't yet described the Big Bang Theory! So it really makes me think a lot. What did they 'know'? It's back again to that idea we talked about before, where the Australian Aborigines have the same creation story as the Hopi Indians -- that of a cosmic serpent whose creation was guided by the Light and power of a Clear Quartz Crystal. Why and how did they both conceive of the same snake with the same wand?? :shock:

Peace dear friend! Love to all of you, and peace, Michele :kiss: :hithere :sunflower: :loves :roll
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hmm... I see the balance of faith & science, we are given one lifetime and lets make the best of it but we are up against unsustainable man made system that are worst than Armageddon or doomsday.
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

We will turn the tide dear friend! We will prevail! :bana: Peace is on its way. Even just caring about it the way that you do, that adds White Light out there to combat the darkness you speak of. It is ongoing and it is 'counts'! It makes a dent.

With love, Michele :loves
p.s. you posted this at 11:33 :sunflower: :hithere
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

We need superman, the first time I felt sad when I heard the news of his accident and then I have tears in my eyes when he die. He represent a hero not just an actor, woman thought men like to feel macho with fictional characters such as James Bond... no, we need a hero in us to be a man.

Philip
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Philip and Michele,

I too will never forget the moment I heard that superman had been paralysed in a riding accident. Christopher Reeves... what a good and tireless man who fought long and hard to promote healing research in spinal injuries...not just for himself but for all of us. His celebrity status opened a lot of doors for funding and contribution and eventual research. He will always be a superman in my eyes.
I hope some day we will be able to repair from such devastating injuries. Just another thing to put on our light working and prayer/meditations lists. :)

I am enjoying listening to this interesting talk between you both even if I have little to contribute... :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Philip and Sandy! :hithere

It's funny you both bring up Christopher Reeves. I had a very similar reaction to what happened to him. I kept wondering if it was a coincidence? How could this happen to "Superman"? It seems everyone was making the same comment, "How could Superman become paralyzed?" It seemed so uncanny, that I always wondered if it was some kind of a life lesson for our small planet -- what exactly the lesson is, I am not sure. But there is no way to make sense of such a tragedy, if we can't find some spiritual meaning or lesson to it . . . and it really just struck me as incredible at the time . . and it still does, all these years later. The poor sweetheart. Maybe it caused people to think a bit about vulnerability, and how each one of us truly is vulnerable, and we are all very much alike . . even Superman. :oops: This is both a beautiful and a sad message . . .bittersweet, as Sammy pointed out!!!

With love, Michele :loves
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

The feeling of Superman become paralyzed is like being crushed by reality that bad luck can destroy us and remind me of my bad luck for so may years, why Christopher Reeves led to the poltergeist role curse, Keanu Reeves too experienced tragic moments and does not behave like a celebrity, maybe because he is THE ONE in matrix movie. :lol:

Its 1:46am and I am hearing dog howling... eerie.
Philip
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

ahhhhh... "The Matrix"...that was a good movie.... :D But what is this about Kineau Reeves? I must be living in a bubble. Has he gotten himself into some mischief?
Love,
Sandy
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Sad-keanu even have a figurine dedicated to him:
https://www.google.com.my/search?q=sad+ ... 50&bih=800

His life in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keanu_Reeves

( image gone )
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Seems like Keanu had a sad beginning in life, but if he's found a way to distance himself from the craziness of being a celebrity, good for him! Whenever I hear people say "I wish I were famous" I think "What are they talking about?!" You can't even make a trip to the drugstore, if you are a celebrity, you are a prisoner in the world. I remember people saying that Johnny Depp moved to France because they are not star-crazy there, and it offers him some peace. But if you live in New York or L.A. you must be bombarded every time you leave your home! Those poor people. :oops: What a life!

I like this topic you started Philip about Christopher Reeves and Keanu Reeves, because it is so clear you're talking about them as people, not just as celebrities. I think it's so easy to forget they're real people, not actually different from us. What has happened to them is so freaky and not in the natural order of things.

If you think about it, it is strange to know who someone is, if they don't know who you are. Maybe at work, we'll all know who the head honcho is, and he only visits our office location every once in a while and he does not know our names . . .that is like a tiny version of a celebrity. But if you think about someone like Oprah, or Michael Jackson, or Michael Jordan! Billions of people know who they are, and they, in turn, do not know those people. I think that is what is so funny and strange about celebrities.

We talk a lot on this website about thought-forms. I always wondered if the reason that so many celebrities suffer tragedies, from divorce to drug overdose and so on, could be linked to all those people thinking about them, and many, enviously. It is rare to hear someone talk like you do Philip, empathizing about the celebrities, instead of envying them, or judging them! They are just regular people but I think they have a harder life than we do. So much pressure! If you do something, it becomes public. Even how Keanu has to explain that he is not an atheist and not a Buddhist! In real life no one is ever pressuring you to answer that question!

Philip, do you have famous Malaysian actors and actresses? I know a few actors from out of China and Japan, but I don't know of any Malaysians. Do you have your own studios, the way India has Bollywood?

Peace Philip! Peace Sandy! Love to everyone! Hope you're all having a great day! :kiss: With love, Michele :loves
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Well, I don't follow any celebrity or famous people nor trend, only know a few that I can remember or read about them every now and then. South East Asia is somewhere in between East & West, these countries buy everything from the developed countries with their natural resources and are followers than inventor, some venture out to explore and expand their ability because local society does not appreciate talents because of politic and culture, born in the wrong place or at the wrong time is unlucky. :mrgreen:

Celebrity or not, here is an example of luck & chances; in sports, the forth athlete is not recognized and join the last who could have be the third, everything we do is under this probability and we can only increase or reduce our chances but bad luck can change everything no matter how well prepared we are. I felt the disappointment of Christopher Reeves and the unfortunate things that happen to Keanu, there is no reality lesson in school and we all have to learn the unwritten rules from disappointment.

Could thinking about them affect them like the energy healing? I don't think so because most people meditate for themselves than thinking of the celebrity, all form of energy has its pattern like FM, AM, micro wave... which could be unique from each human with signature such as telekinetic ability, if one does not know or aware of how to generate, transmit and channel such energy, it will not manifest. Like any law that govern a dimension, even people who are experience in psychic may not be able to control it as wish.

So when you do energy healing, you can try to reach the people who need them but not necessary channel it to the person you wish for, I believe the recipient has to share the same channel like a radio to tune in, that is how I explain the unknown to myself and maybe I follow the energy and came here. :kiss:

Philip
Philip