Faith & science, the balance.

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Faith & science, the balance.

Post by 11light11 »

I love that: "Hello you beautiful machine!" I always imagine a personality even in the inanimate objects! LOL! :kiss:
:loves
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hello you beautiful machine! That was my Cagiva 125 long time ago but had to sell because cannot afford the installment. :(

I found this very interesting video that describe how we change ourselves in the brain but I don't like the voice, its filtered and sound mechanical.
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

This is very cool! You always have excellent videos, Philip! :kiss:

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Any new ideas lately? :hithere

Peace and love to you! :sunflower: :loves Michele
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Michele,
I wonder if UFO is science of faith, Hindus ancient scriptures does have mysterious flying elements and some people even suggest that it could be alien who were mistaken as god in the past, we could be secondary creation and hybrid between alien and primate, that is why science traced human back to African ape. this video is part one narrated as if we found a UFO and trying to crack into their technology, from it the stealth bomber does look alien. 8)

Philip
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Very cool. I wonder about that too, sometimes. If aliens visited in the ancient past, arriving in a space craft, how might the ancients have described them? The Hindus are a great example. They have many stories of 'flying ships,' and drawings of the same -- so do many ancient cultures. Often there is talk of a 'metal bird' or of a giant bird that breathes fire (the power thrusters of a spacecraft?). It really makes you think.

There's a story about some native tribes, I believe this took place during WWII. The U.S. air force landed in their territory, and these folks did not know about technological advancements. The military folks handed over crates of food and other supplies, and these people, to this day, 'worship' these 'gods' who visited them from outer space. They built a replica of the 'spacecraft,' the airplanes they landed on their beaches, and they worship these things, thinking that if they pay homage to them, the gods will 'come back' and visit them again.

This all happened in the recent past, but it reminds you what the ancients might have thought, many thousands of years ago, if they'd been visited by aliens. Or, even, if they'd been visited from folks from the future! It is mind-boggling.

Has anyone ever heard of the Yellow Emperor? He was said to have been responsible for creating the Great Wall of China, and also introducing the Chinese to the meridian system, and to acupuncture. Well, legend says that the Yellow Emperor was not born in China, and did not grow up in China -- instead, he simply landed there one day, "from the sky." He shared all this wisdom -- and one day he flew off, never to be seen again.

Who was he????

This is very mysterious indeed! For anyone who's ever looked into acupuncture -- the system is so ornate, so complex, so perfect, you wonder again and again "How did they come up with this?? How did they know?" Here, the legend shares that a person visited from the sky to share about this wisdom. Not only that -- throughout China there are temples, pagodas, and other landmarks, centered over the acupuncture points in the earth. These are locations of power, that can be harnessed. Today we string wires all over, to connect points of energy, and to make harnessing electricity possible. It seems that in the distant past, it was understood that there were locations of power, and 'wires' were unnecessary. Could this explain how huge stones were moved, for instance in creating the pyramids? We have no idea, to this day, how the ancients moved these massive blocks, in order to create these enormous creations. It really makes you wonder! Did it used to be common practice to harness the earth's inherent energy sites, such as these 'acupuncture points in the ground'? I've only recently learned that China has many dozens of pyramids, just as the rest of the world is covered in pyramids. We grow up learning only of the ones in Egypt! It seems no area of the earth is without pyramids, however!

:shock:
Wild stuff.
Love and peace! Michele :kiss:
fmspirit39
Busy Bee

Post by fmspirit39 »

Thanks for sharing the videos Philip. I found out a little about the guy who did the "God is in the Neurons" video. I don't think that his voice was altered for the video, as he comes from Belgium and he sounds the same in interviews. He is very young and has an interesting background in an array of projects. Here is a page that will give you more information about him. Love. http://www.insanedifficulty.com/board/i ... e-neurons/
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hi Michele,
I watch the documentary about natives worshiping a plane too and I am not surprised, look how I type in English knowing the same thing you do because of education and influence, people in my part of the world are followers though there are inventor and famous figure such as USB inventor who went to Taiwan, jimmy choo who design shoe for Lady Diana... Something about Barbie doll too.
The Chinese emperor who build the great wall is not yellow but it was his title of a king that sounded "Wang-di" sound identical to the word yellow and the "di" is king rather than god. :) I never heard of such a story about him though, so it must be a myth. He is obsessed with immortality and sent convoy to all over the world looking for the remedy.

I am also amazed about acupuncture too but herbs is not always reliable, both the East & West have something different but math is what made the difference in the past where China remain under develop because they rely on experience than maths, modern science have dominated every aspect and the gap is only language and culture.
I have not heard of pyramid in China and I don't read the paper since long time ago (politic and propaganda) or maybe I live alone like a monk :P strange to my neighbor, they must thought I am a weirdo. :lol: it wasn't a choice because from the beginning, I need to spend long hour practicing art and then learning computer graphics also long working hours, that is the price for being who I am.

Hi fmspirit39,
Thanks for the link about Athene and the gang, not what I expect, disappointed to see him shout like his age would, his voice has been through synthesizer to sound a lot more mature and I don't agree on the part where he said when science cannot provide the answers, people will turn to faith, I don't, he talk like a kid when it comes to video game. True that he is young and should refrain from make statement without enough living experience, not everything is measurable and certainly cannot explain the time prompt phenomena we have.

While we may be created in the image of God but not like the creator by the physical build, God is in the mind where our wisdom lies, I don't have to be religious to find the truth because thought is bigger than things.

Philip
:bike:
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Here is the image-link to see the Chinese pyramids. https://www.google.com/search?q=chinese ... ywGsqIDACA It's interesting to me that some of them, are in the same formation, as the pyramids at Giza. They also orient to important stars in the sky, and/or to the Solstics and so on.

What has fascinated me is that there are pyramids all over the entire world, but as children in school (at least in the United States), they only teach us about the Egyptian pyramids. But they find pyramids throughout North, Central and South America, throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. And who really knows what is buried beneath the ice on Antarctica!! Maybe still more pyramids.

It fascinates me the most, when we learn that different ancient people, had the same ideas, back when it would have been impossible for them to communicate with one another, no? Here is something cool, that I learned in my book, "The Book of Stones." The Australian aboriginal tribes, and tribes in Central and South America, both had the same creation story, involving the Cosmic serpent, who is guided by a clear quartz crystal! As strange as that story may sound, how did they both come up with the same one?? Isn't that remarkable.

The Hopi tribes, have some of the same words, as the Tibetan tribes. Say for instance, the Hopi word for "Day," is the Tibetan word for "Night," and the Hopi word for "Up" is the Tibetan word for "Down," and it continues like this where they share words, but with opposite meanings. They are many thousands of miles apart from each other, how can this happen?? They are 12,370 kilometers apart!!

The more you learn about the ancient cultures, the more you see they came up with some of the same ideas about the nature of life, or they drew the same conclusions about the stars in the sky, or they had similar "myths" or religious beliefs, or their languages were similar, or they built similar places of worship, such as the pyramids etc. This boggles my mind. Why and how?? It makes you wonder if they were just 'in touch' with certain 'truths,' and today with our science we don't have such easy access to the truth anymore? Since the invention of the microscope and the telescope?

Hmmm . . .

I know what you mean when you say that people in your part of the world, today, seem like the followers. But before our 'modern' inventions, Asia was way, way ahead of Europe, of course, it is a more ancient culture. I used to tell my teacher -- we had a history course and the teacher was always saying what year gunpowder was invented, and would tell the date and the location in Europe. No matter which fact she discussed, it has always come well before that date, from Asia, instead, usually from China. The way we are taught history in the U.S., we are always saying the Europeans discovered something, when in fact it came from Asia many centuries earlier. Try telling my Italian relatives that the Chinese invented noodles, not them!!! They get angry with you! :lol:

LOL! Peace,
Thanks for sharing your ideas Philip! Love to you, Michele :kiss:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Yes, it is funny how people discover things and tends to stick to what they believe regardless of origin in the modern day, but we can't be fooled when it is properly documented and examined by qualified individuals, pyramid found everywhere is a wonder but then it seems like it is the best structure to make with stone anyway, in ancient time, I would be the one drawing in the cave and I like to imagine that I took part in making those sculpture. :D I share the skill and enthusiasm but wasted in current life.

Who invented gun powder or light bulb is not important anymore, we improve from the existing and look around you, is there anything you can make? Chances is no, they are made from complicated process and we are just user to follower, sort of like modern day slave made to pay for a house the entire life and I am in my forth computer in 14 years, 7th motorbike in 24 years, a few cameras...

Knowing the past offer some clues on how things came about, if we are not playing a significant role that lead the change, we only try to live a better lives, stories from different part of the world is fascinating and educational to learn, otherwise what else is there to learn in a lifetime? Sometimes I wonder if this generation is the last with the doomsday prophecy, UFO sightings and strange 11:11 phenomena.
Here is a mystery photo from NASA Hubble telescope: Look like Deceptivcons have found us! :lol: Where is Tramsformer? :roll
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I agree that the pyramid is a perfect structure, ideal in many ways. What is mystifying is why so many had the same idea? Many pyramids have a pointed top, with sides of a triangle. Many pyramids have a flat top instead. But in general they are so similar. Also why and how they were built is a mystery. I have heard that some schools of architecture, design and engineering, offer rewards for the student who can draw up a plan to build the pyramids, but even using modern equipment, no one has come up with anything! Certainly if no 'modern' equipment is used, there is no scholar who can explain the way these things were built. Some of the stones used in the construction weight dozens of tons, in some cases hundreds of tons! Remarkable. Even Stone Henge in England, was made using stones that came from Wales, and no one knows how they transported the stones, seeing how much they each weighed! That would be some remarkable ship that was capable of transporting such heavy things without sinking!

I suppose you are right that today it doesn't matter who invented things, in the distant past. I mostly care about it, because I try to stick up for the Chinese! I admire them so much and it seems unfair for Europeans to take credit for all their inventions, LOL! :lol: But you're right, today it doesn't matter, and no kidding, what you said is so true -- I couldn't create a light bulb! I often say, if it was up to me we wouldn't have figured out how to harness electricity, we'd still be using candles! :lol: Thanks to the world's inventors, hello to you all! :hithere

I love the picture you posted! That is something! Where is the Transformer, indeed!! :lol:

Thanks Philip! Great stuff! :kiss: :loves Peace and love to you, Michele
By the way -- did you find out anything about the pole shift? I heard someone talking about this on the same day you mentioned it! I am wondering!
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hey Michele,
In general, very few people would take interest in such topic or ask unanswerable questions, some do wonder and will seek the probable answer or derive story that lead to solutions with curiosity, it is how thoughts turn into hypothesis and into workable formula. Moving huge stones that weight tones and carve them into sculpture is the best of ancient technique and often associated with extra help from alien, the alien could be the survivor of previous civilization that extinct due to genetic problem that cannot reproduce fully (retarded) and their bone too brittle to fossilize.

The new human species are then backward where technology, tools degraded after a very long time, hence no evidence can be found, similar to us when there is nothing we can make, so imagine pole shift occur and Earth's magnetic field diminished for quite some time and we are bombarded by solar flare that radiation damaged our brain cells until we lost the ability to understand science, everyone lost their mind with only basic instinct, after many generations, human literally restart from stone age.

Remember your father saw the continent used to be one big piece of land? That could be how it used to be when they first build the pyramid as the last monument for the left behind and blast away to other galaxies because they can't take everyone along, the scenario is similar to the movie 2012 where only the elite and selected bunch have the ticket to get on board the ark.
The Hubble space telescope photo is only one resent picture released, there are quite a bit of video footage since Apollo mission that captured UFOs all the way to the International Space Station videos, some of it captured in Earth orbit look like man-made debris but others are quite mysterious. The space shuttle program is officially ended, I used to have a book since the beginning of it from the first shuttle Columbia to challenger and the first disaster when it exploded, I still remember the explosion in my mind as if it was yesterday also the re-entry disaster :(

Now imagine that UFO is actually our ancestor who came back to check on us, they could be millions of light years ahead and may come for us if they know we are about to face mass extinction, how or what has been done is up to our imagination and selected people receive time prompt and visions, anxious to know what is about to happen? Some people are prompted many years ago but I only become aware for a few months and felt so strange.

Very few pole shift information and pilot had to update their navigation system more frequent then before, also the magnetic pole could split into a few than just the usual North or South is the worst case scenario, shifting accelerated in the past 10 years to around 40 degrees! Since there is nothing we can do, we just live our lives as usual, don't worry, be happy. :lol:

Philip
:bike:
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hello Philip,

As usual you have me nodding and very surprised by some of your original ideas! You say things I have never heard people make mention of, very intriguing ideas.

I like the idea you mentioned, about Pangea -- my dad's idea of the continents fitting together prior to the separation. ;) That maybe at that time, everyone was able to be in contact with one another, maybe they all built these pyramids back then. See, this is a bit where I really see it the same way that you do. I don't agree with the common line, that these monuments, such as the pyramids, are recent. Most of the time, they say they are 3,000-5,000 years old, any one of these things, sometimes they claim they were built even more recently than that! They tell us that when Pangea was whole and intact, there were no humans yet. But George posted a map, I believe it is called the Piri map, or something like this? It is an ancient map that was found, that shows Antarctica before the ice settled across it. Now we have been told that there were no humans living at that time, yet a human (or some intelligent being) drew up this map; they were witness to the pre-ice-Antarctica. From this we must conclude we are a more ancient race than we've been led to believe?

Somehow or other, the pyramids at Giza intersect the exact point on our globe, of the middle of all the landmass. How could the ancient Egyptians have known where that point was? Not to mention the way they align with the stars, as do so many monuments -- surely in the case of the Incans and the Mayans, and Stonehenge. I watched a documentary that shared that at the time, the pyramids were intended to lift up the global energy, because they were built during one of the previous Dark Ages. The energy is so poor at such a time, that the pyramids assisted the human race in lifting up their vibration to sustain themselves til the next Golden Age. Since then (we are currently in another Dark Age), the energy has decreased to the point that you need to be in immediate proximity to the pyramids to benefit energetically.

Back to Pangea, look at Australia! The home of our friends Sandy, George and Geoff. :hithere There are creatures there, that exist on no other part of the globe. How can this happen? I also wonder about the Australian aboriginal peoples, where did they come from? We've been told that all humans began as Africans, and genetic modifications such as blonde hair arose once people migrated north, as an example, to take in increased sunlight. Well how did these Aboriginals wind up Australia? If they had to have originated in Africa? It seems they are saying the people lived there, prior to Pangea breaking apart. This would be about 50 to 100 million years ago, depending on your source. In any case, far longer ago than 7,000 years or so -- usually when they talk about how old our species is, they say we're only around 7,000 or so years old, give or take.

I think we're far more ancient than that! We have evidence all over our globe of very ancient structures, let alone living people who continue to survive today, such as in Oceania.

I thought your ideas about a solar flare were very compelling! This might explain some of these things.

I remember the Challenger exploding very vividly, myself. I felt so sad that day, because my classmates began making jokes right after it happened (we watched the televised event live, at school). I felt it was a change, that maybe we were the first generation to laugh at a tragedy. I am still surprised we canceled the space shuttle program.

That's something about the pole shift! If you come across more information do share. I am curious. I understand the north pole is now nowhere near true north?

This is all very exciting. I enjoy discussing this with you, Philip. What do you think friends, is anyone else as fascinated by our earth's pyramids as I am? I never tire of talking about them. :lol:

Here is a naturally-occuring pyramid, called an Apophyllite crystal. It is clear quartz, and it forms in the shape of these unbelievable little pyramids. How about that? Pure magic. ;)

With love and gratitude for sharing your ideas with us! Peace, Michele :kiss: :loves :sunflower: :love
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

This is the pole movement since the year 1600 from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Magne ... itions.svg
What I read so far is that the magnetic field will be at its lowest and will not be sufficient to protect the Earth from solar flare but know one know how long the condition will last, some suggested covering the head with aluminium foil but we don't even know when that will happen. :lol:

Crystal grow in such shape is strange like manufactured, also how water crystallize according to wave too is mysterious, the photo below is like the superman's fortress : http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... ce-palace/

Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

WOW!! I had no idea crystals grew to be so large! I want one! :bana: To me they are pure magic. Nikola Tesla believed they were living beings:

"In a crystal we have the clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nonetheless a living being."

:shock: Our poor family here at the Progress Group has heard me quote this before. ;) I can't help it, I love it, and Tesla was so far out of the box for a 'scientist,' which I admire about him.

Thanks for the pole shift information! Wild stuff!

peace dear sir! Love, Michele :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What interesting information diagrams (which always helps for some of us to understand better) and photos, Phillip. I echo Michele's gratitude and thank you for taking the time to post these.
That crystal cave in Mexico is amazing! Just imagine how you would respond upon entering it the first time. Awesome. I am thinking if you were sensitive to the energies these crystals emitted it would be nearly overwhelming...I agree with you, Michelle, about a living history and energy living within each crystal. In fact I was was just telling you this morning in a pm, of the energy I feel from a beautiful crystal I found dust covered in a box in the garage. George has no idea where it came from or how it wound up in one of his boxes but it is such a blessing. I hold it in my hands and it immediately helps me to connect and cut through the chatter while resonating with what is clear and beautiful within. Crystals truly are awesome friends! I know that sounds odd to some ears but there is a world of discovery within every crystal no matter how great or how small... Soooo cool 8) and I thank Michele for introducing me to these little gems. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That is just wonderful Sandy, I still marvel at the way you found that little gem!!! Actually it is a large one. But to think it was just sitting in a box, waiting to be discovered. :kiss: Sometimes I think about how we wind up with these gems in our possession . . .they were created over so long, millions of years ago. It makes me wonder if they were 'always meant for us,' do you know what I mean? Because we wind up with them? Some of mine, I've had for 12+ years, and they are like old friends. :kiss: Did they always know they'd some day come to me? :shock:

I still find it so cool Philip, that you'd visited a crystal therapist. I have never heard of that before. I guess in some ways I'm a crystal therapist too, but I never thought of it that way before! I found so many wonderful little gems in my book, "The Book of Stones," that I can't afford to buy, so I just call upon them when I send energy healing . . why not, eh? ;) No reason you have to have them in your possession, if you really think about it. Otherwise I'd have to wait till I had won the lottery to complete my collection! :roll :lol:

Love to everyone! :loves :hithere Michele :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michele,
I so appreciate your encouraging use of the idea of the stone or crystal that will help in the healing that is needed. That is one thing I have discovered. That, Wow! crystals can be a bit pricey. :shock:
Sometimes I think about how we wind up with these gems in our possession . . .they were created over so long, millions of years ago. It makes me wonder if they were 'always meant for us,' do you know what I mean? Because we wind up with them? Some of mine, I've had for 12+ years, and they are like old friends. Did they always know they'd some day come to me?
I am thinking, that may be true...When I was a young girl I found a large clear quartz on my grandfather's farm and oh how I loved it. Every time I viewed it I was reminded of the love and peace I enjoyed when we visited my grandparents. I kept it with me all through the years even bringing it, out of few of my previous possessions, with me to Australia. But then several years ago and out of the blue I had what I can only describe as "a knowing" I just knew it was time for the crystal to move on...to fulfil its destiny and to help someone else. So I gave it a kiss goodbye and told its new owner to wash it before use. :D Strangely, I felt no sadness at this parting because I knew that I was a small part of the stone's long destiny. Think about it, this one little gem, travelled from the red dirt of North Carolina all the way across oceans to arrive eventually in Western Australia, half a world away...and where it goes from there...will become a part of the annals of time. :cheers:

Have you ever tried to view some of the histories of your crystals, Michele? In my first crystal book, well, first and only crystal book, :roll: :lol: the author speaks of meditating on the stone and feeling its' history. I haven't tried this but I might with my newest friend. ;)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Sandy,

It sounds to me like your crystal, when you were a little girl, picked up the memories and energies of your visits that you felt so good about, to your grandparents. That's what you were talking about, that you read crystals can do, they can store energy, memories, information, and if you pick up a crystal you can access all the things it's been exposed to. While anyone can do this it must take a lot of patience to get there. I have never had this experience but I am hopeful. ;) When I dreamed "Sunken Record Keeper and Raised Record Keeper" twice in a row I looked them up. They are a particular shape of Clear Quartz, that are especially good at recording. If you have one of these crystals, you can access ancient wisdom that has been recorded into them. Even modern technology utilizes the ability of Quartz to record information. But if you are talking about retrieving information that an ancient shaman put into the crystal, say a Mayan Shaman who carved a Crystal skull, you are going to need to go very deep and I have never had an experience like that. Others say only the one who put the memory into the Crystal can access it. It would be interesting to ask the person in Australia, who you gave your childhood crystal to, if when they hold it, they ever had the sense of a peaceful place, the one where you used to visit your grandparents or where you originally found it. If they tell you they sometimes think of their own grandparents when they hold it, but they don't know why, you'll know they retrieved your memory! :shock:

So what they say is if you take your own crystal, and you focus your energies into it -- say, a prayer, or something you want to be made manifest, like world peace or a cleaner ocean -- and you focus that intention into the crystal every day -- it will broadcast that intention at every moment in time from that moment forward. So that is very powerful. If you always hold the same crystal when you pray, it broadcasts that prayer for all eternity even once you stop praying for the day.

Love to you Sandy! :kiss: :loves :sunflower: Peace, love, Michele
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Michele,
I just love to hear you talk about crystals. You have so much great information riding around in your beautiful little head. :sunflower: Thanks for the explanation about the way these crystals can store information. I especially loved this last paragraph...
So what they say is if you take your own crystal, and you focus your energies into it -- say, a prayer, or something you want to be made manifest, like world peace or a cleaner ocean -- and you focus that intention into the crystal every day -- it will broadcast that intention at every moment in time from that moment forward. So that is very powerful. If you always hold the same crystal when you pray, it broadcasts that prayer for all eternity even once you stop praying for the day.
These crystals it seems are an often overlooked tool from which great good, peace, love etc..can be amplified. I remember a good friend once told me that a crystal should be used... It sounds like from what you say here that with loving intentions and persistence as we focus our prayer into our crystal it can become a valuable alia of a sort...helping to broadcast our heartfelt prayer even as we move on into the day with our busy lives. That is so cool! 8)

It just serves as a reminder that help abounds on this planet and often comes from the most unexpected places. :D
:loves
Sandy
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Wow, I learn new things about crystal I never take interest in, thank you so much and it reminded me of over hearing people talking in public restaurant especially, nature has its way to store and transmit information and out of so many gems, why human think it is crystal must have a story behind.

Imagine the size of crystal cave in Mexico that store & transmit information, you can blast your thoughts across the Universe. :lol:
Philip
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

12,000 year old civilization, guess how long or how many civilizations cycle on Earth.

Ice World
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

These videos are incredible, Philip. I must have some episodes of "Ancient Aliens" I have to catch up on, because I'd never seen this story about Göbekli Tepe before.

I would guess that both Göbekli Tepe, and the Pyramids, Stone Henge etc., are all much older than even what they said in this video. I watched a documentary a few days ago, on youtube, where they discussed the possible timing of the Egyptian pyramids. The main ones at Giza, used to be alongside the Nile River, so that one would travel the Nile by boat, disembark, and they would be at the mouth of the main pyramid. These days the Nile is many miles east of the Pyramids. They discussed how many thousands of years it would take for the Nile to migrate so vastly far from its site at that time. Also they factored in the timing of the ice age, and the various Dark Ages vs. Golden Ages. They said it would not be possible for the Pyramids to have been built right after the last ice age ended, because people were scrambling for survival and earth was in turmoil, and they said if you rewound to the previous golden age prior to that, it would place the building of the pyramids sometime between 26,000 and 36,000 years ago. So if Göbekli Tepe is even older than that, it would be probably 46,000 or more years old.

I think we are always saying that ancient structures are much newer than they probably are, it is just a sense or a feeling I have that I can't explain, I think our people or people like us, were around far earlier than anyone can suppose. For instance if you ever saw the images of the sunken underwater pyramids off the southeastern coast of Japan, at Yonaguni, these could not have been above the waterline, any earlier than 150,000 years ago, from what I've learned. It seems that the timing of that area, being put underwater, is very ancient indeed. So it is not as though they built these monuments, and immediately following that, they were buried beneath the water. Probably they had been there for a long time already, before the water line rose to cover them up. And the people who were capable of building these monuments, would have advanced over centuries or even millenia, to be capable of building them! For they are very advanced in their design.

So it really makes you think!

Sandy, thank you for letting me share my thoughts about crystals, my favorite friends! :kiss:

I agree with Philip that the ones he showed in the Mexican cave must have extraordinary broadcasting powers to be so big! And it's incredible that these men had to put on ice suits to visit that underground lair, for it is so intensely hot down there! Yet gypsum is a very delicate mineral and easily flakes and chips! But it doesn't mind the heat! :shock:

Love to all of you, Michele :loves
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Michele,
I wonder what caused such concentration of minerals in Mexico that forged those huge crystals, or diamond in Russia and Afrika:

The sunken underwater pyramids off the southeastern coast of Japan could be due to earthquake, some scientist predict that Japan will sink to the bottom one day from the way tectonic plate moves.
Philip
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Just when we are talking about earthquake in Japan and 7.3-magnitude quake happen, Japanese may need to migrate to all over the world when the tectonic plat slowly swallow the land under water.
Philip
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Poor Japan. :oops: Let's remember them in our healing intentions.

I have heard this theory that perhaps the sunken underwater pyramids at Yonaguni were natural, caused by platectonic movements and earthquakes, the crust settling and cooling, etc. But look at these pictures! They do not appear natural to me; they appear designed, to me. Also, some of the areas have reliefs of giant faces carved into the stone. Unfortunately having been underwater so long, natural erosion has diminished the sharpness of the carvings, so they aren't as carefully edged as the Sphinx, for instance. But if you look closely you can see the features on the face. I'll try to find some pictures . . .

So many sharp right angles, clear definition of step formations, platforms, and so on, make me think that this isn't merely the work of shifting plates. Especially since these formations echo so many of our monuments the world over, in shape and in grandeur. The entire shape of the Yonguni pyramids is quite vast.

Witness the steps leading off to the left, in this photo:
One of the faces -- hit by erosion, but evident nonetheless:Image
Another face with finer definition: Image

Peace and love to you! Michele :loves