The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Secret

Post by Heavensabove » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:08 am

Hi Sandy :hithere

I hope you're both doing well :bana: :bana:

Shane :santa: :rendeer:

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:15 pm

(((((((Shane))))))) :santa:
I am so relieved to see you! I was just asking on the Group meditation thread if anybody had heard from you. I was worried as we had been listening to the Victorian government after another day of double digit infections in the Melbourne suburbs. Are you guys okay or near any of the problem areas? Please stay safe you both.

As for George. He had his operation last week. gosh am I getting old... I can't for the life of me remember which day now. :shock: Unfortunately they couldn't remove the stone(s) (Now there are two of them. :scratch: ) There was some crazy kind of tissue blocking them that doesn't show up on the tests they have run... sigh. So that means he must go back again in 3-4 weeks for this surgery again.

Well, I guess we can look at it like..."practice makes perfect, eh?" We are still doing the juice... some certainly tastes better then others. Today I tried adding Wheat, barley, spirulina and something else powder to his cranberry/water. Bleh! :shock: I put on a brave face and drank mine... You know sort of like a parent might do to get a toddler to drink theirs.... didn't work. George saw through me. :lol:

You know... I think we are going to celebrate Christmas in July. I decided that after seeing your Santa and reindeer symbols. It will be fun and boost our spirits down here. :bana:

xxSandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:10 pm

Shane,
Happy to see your avvie! It's a wonderful day in Oz! It's gardening and listening to music for me, about five hummingbirds discovered the new feeder!

Sandy,
You crack me up ! Cranberry water can be made more palatable, guess I'm not a great example as I like any juice with about a 1 to 10 ratio of juice to water, just a hint of flavoring and no sweetener,... in a quart jar. :bana: Aleah gave me a cranberry/grapefruit juice yesterday she didn't like at all. After mixing it my way and licking my lips, she :roll:.

I suppose if it gave George a laugh seeing your face when you drank it, then I guess it was worth it! :lol:

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

ruthnfla
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ruthnfla » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:39 am

:loves good to hear from you. Sending you all my love n hugs! 🥰. Did you get the card I sent you and George? I was trying to reach you. You are both in my prayers. Please keep me in yours. I’m in lots of pain right now. Amazing how much “ no knee” can hurt. I will be glad when this ordeal is over!
Ruth
With every prayer, I wish you Love!

Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Sandy wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:15 pm
(((((((Shane))))))) :santa:
I am so relieved to see you! I was just asking on the Group meditation thread if anybody had heard from you. I was worried as we had been listening to the Victorian government after another day of double digit infections in the Melbourne suburbs. Are you guys okay or near any of the problem areas? Please stay safe you both.

As for George. He had his operation last week. gosh am I getting old... I can't for the life of me remember which day now. :shock: Unfortunately they couldn't remove the stone(s) (Now there are two of them. :scratch: ) There was some crazy kind of tissue blocking them that doesn't show up on the tests they have run... sigh. So that means he must go back again in 3-4 weeks for this surgery again.

Well, I guess we can look at it like..."practice makes perfect, eh?" We are still doing the juice... some certainly tastes better then others. Today I tried adding Wheat, barley, spirulina and something else powder to his cranberry/water. Bleh! :shock: I put on a brave face and drank mine... You know sort of like a parent might do to get a toddler to drink theirs.... didn't work. George saw through me. :lol:

You know... I think we are going to celebrate Christmas in July. I decided that after seeing your Santa and reindeer symbols. It will be fun and boost our spirits down here. :bana:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :sunflower:

Yes I'm still here! Quite a bit been happening here, but has quietened down now.
You're right Melbourne is the pain of the nation at the moment regarding Covid.

Fortunately we are not in one of the hotspots. You know I look at Japans daily numbers and each day this week Tokyo has had a lower number than Melbourne. Tokyo has Australia's population!

Poor George (and you). I hope all goes well next time. I know it's hard to believe but you do get used to those juices!
Ah yes Christmas. I think the Santa suit in Japan may actually get a rest this year. It's sitting upstairs fresh from the drycleaners ready to go, but it doesn't look promising. :cry:

Our Japanese friends here also run a couple of Kindergartens in Melbourne and I said that if Santa in Japan doesn't eventuate I'll (if permitted) do the rounds for them here.
It's getting real Wintery here, windy and wet. Well it is Winter and it is Melbourne.

Keep well
Shane. :santa:

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi Shane :santa:

You know I was thinking... Is it possible for you to do virtual Santa visits in Japan? I know it wouldn't be as fun but I bet the children would still appreciate it. You could make your "set" look like the North pole. What fun. :bana: You may even be able to arrange a "helper" to pass out treats to the children for you. :mrgreen:

I am glad to hear you are not in one of the hot spots. It is getting weird all over again. I keep hearing that little saying accompanying the government's messages. "Let's help each other get through this. I love that and the spirit it induces.

(((((Ruth)))))
Bless your heart. You are in my prayers. :kiss: Shoot...gotta go...my pigeon is doing fly byes.. (wants to go to bed I think...Be back soon... :hithere
love,
Sandy
“And at the end of the day, my friends, even if it is a long day, and this is a long day, love wins. Always.”
~Governor Andrew Cuomo~