The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Secret

Post by Seeker13 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:45 am

Sandy,
We should start addressing you as Sandy Dolittle! Ask and ye shall receive. Those are the fanciest chickens ever! So FLUFFY! What made you think, "I want a chicken?"

Oh, dear. It's begun. A Sadie story is brewing.

Sadie The Silky Bantam Chicken
by Kim
September 29, 2019

... Sadie was lonely. "What to do? Oh, what to do?" Suddenly out of the blue, she had her best idea yet? Prancing next door very daintily, the chicken knocked on the door. Well, actually she pecked on the door with extreme grace, all without disturbing the lovely feathers on the top of her head. The door opened, she announced, "I'm going to move in to be a mother to the bunnies." Sadie walked right in and curtsied. "No, no, no it's no trouble at all!" The chicken looked around, "Where do I put my things?" She handed over a letter, at the same time taking her suitcase out from under her wing. The neighbor looked at the letter confused, partly because a chicken had just walked in her door and handed her a letter. It was written of course in chicken scratch and partly because the chicken could talk!" The elegant little chicken continued clucking away while making herself right at home. Pointing at the letter with a fluffy feathered wing, she explained, "That's the address … for the rest of my things. Of course I'll have to have a place to roost!" Clearly the human holding the letter was going to need things spelled out for her. Sadie exclaimed, " Oh, dear! I got here just in time!" Very efficiently she led the woman to a chair, quickly made them a cup of tea, plated low carb muffins topped with peanut butter, and the two sat down to have a nice little chat. As politely as an elegant chicken could inquire, she asked, "And where are the bunny children?" All the while she was thinking, "Oh, yes. This is going to work out just fine....Although we might have to talk about those muffins!"

The end.
Sandy wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:11 am
Hmm you may be right... I got an idea just now... For littlies rhyming would be nice. Oh dear, we're back to the ole "poet" thing. LOL Okay thinking its time again to release my inner child and dispelling the limited thinking I've cultivated all these looooooog years.
Release the inner child! Crumple up that limited thinking and toss it in the trash bin!
Sandy wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:11 am
Joy is something we all can cultivate I think. We just need to release some of our inhibitions and let the silly roll out.
You know people look at you completely different when you have a kid with you..... That's why I make sure I always have a kid with me!

I never thought those red mushrooms with white polka dots were real! That's amazing! Bet the top of the escarpment is amazing too!

Happy trails PP! :bike:

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:52 am

:lol: I'm rolling in the floor :roll only you, kim, could come up with a chicken tale so quickly on the "wing." Sadie would appreciate it as she already staked her claim to her abode. I definitely must work on those low carb muffins...Can't disappoint a chicken who has excellent taste and manners it seems.

I'll write more but life is interrupting. God bless children, those living breathing human shields. LOL That didn't sound right but what I meant... children....those protectors of everything boring and tedious.

((((((Hugs)))))
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:52 pm

Sandy, :sunflower:
I was just flying by the seat of my pants! Hope Sadie liked the story.

Hopefully life doesn't interrupt for long. Don't forget to breathe. :love
:loves
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:42 pm

Thanks Kim, I'm breathing now... slow and steady.... slow and steady." Thank you my friend. :kiss:

love,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:01 pm

Sandy,
Sending you love and healing sister. How about we meet later in The River and we'll have a long soak... I'll bring the music.

:kiss:
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:51 pm

Sandy,
Sending you love and healing sister. How about we meet later in The River and we'll have a long soak... I'll bring the music.

:kiss:
Kim
Thanks Kim...sounds like a plan. :D :kiss:
((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:30 am

Sandy,
Are life's challenges alleviating at all? Met you at the river a couple of times. The last time I kept floating away... Do you think that meant I went searching for shiny things?! :shock:

Speaking of shiny. I'd just woke up from a dream. It was short and ... weird. In it I was told to look beyond what may be lurking in shadows. Maybe some spirits are not afraid or scary, simply living their lives. Then saw a vision of a group gathering for a party, think it was on my ceiling, and I was being invited. In a drowsy state I was kind of constructing a poem about spirits lurking in shadows, when all the smoke detectors in the house went off! We have to hold the buttons in for a few seconds for them to stop(if there's no smoke), they stopped and started again several times. It was 3:27 A.M.. I finally took the battery out of mine said in a very stern voice, "Stop it!"

Of course I'm awake now, contemplating all the random electrical things going crazy lately. Had to turn the television and DVD player off six or seven times in a row the other night. My car is a hybrid and keeps doing the same thing. I turn it off, then it starts back up again. It's done this right after turning it off and also in the middle of the night. I have a magnetic problem where I kill watches and cheap electrical devices... I don't know, asking out loud if someone is trying to talk to me and I get nothing.

If it is indeed spirits lurking in shadows... I wish they'd do it in the daytime!

Going to try to get a few more hours of sleep. "Whah!!! :thumbdown: didn't have to get up early today!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:38 am

Hi Kim,
Hmmm this attention getting disruptive thing going on in your home by something or another seems to be other then officially celestially orchestrated prompting.

So how do you go about finding out who/what this is and why they are so blatantly connecting with you. I mean if they were human I would say they have issues or are rebellious teenagers with the stunts they are pulling. So far they are not dangerous but....
Does Aleah have any impressions?

Thanks Kim for being with me in "the river. The issues affecting my well being are easing a bit and I am discovering ways to better deal with them. So I'd say that things are going "swimmingly" ;) :D

I am thinking your swimming away from me indicated that you had done what you could and it was time for me to flap my "flippers" and hold myself up...which is easy to do in that beautiful water. Of course, I know you and your love for "shiny things ". :lol:

Love :kiss:
Sandy

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:58 pm

Sandy,
Found out in meditation the 'weird dream' was actually a message for someone. Smoke detectors going off was to wake me up to remember to write it down. Making up a poem in my head wasn't working because I was mostly asleep. It's a little different for me, but as we know, "Spirit moves in mysterious ways!" Maybe the electrical blips are a heads up that I'm supposed to pay attention to what happens next... although just as I was going to send this last night I knocked over a whole glass of water on the keyboard of the laptop! :shock: Doesn't seem to be any lasting damage! :D Maybe I'm supposed to pay closer attention to what I'm doing also!

Started reading a book titled Animal Speak by Ted Andrews. It's all about animal totems and tuning into nature. Not sure why I chose this book, been on my shelves awhile, then realized it might help me gain a little insight for a ceremony I'm participating in about a month. One of the first things I'm supposed to do is find out what animals are trying to help me. I haven't done the affirmation or set my intention for this, but am paying closer attention to what animals in nature are coming around. Of course there's the pair of deer. That haven't used our yard as a salad bar since I sternly told them not to! An owl swooped in to see what was happening with the rain stick. Monarch butterflies, chipmunks, and various species of birds galore. Moved a piece of cardboard on the ground, that was apparently a nursery for gigantic night crawlers(relocated them to the garden). There's been a beautiful red fox around here since last winter. It was hilarious when a couple of times we saw our dog and the fox playing together in the driveway. Yesterday he pranced right down the driveway, didn't phase Ginger in the least as he trotted up the walkway, around the back of the house, pooped about ten feet from the back door, then merrily went down and around the other side of the house, and off into the woods... Hmm, wonder what that means?!

Anyway it's nice to notice the nature around us as we tidy up for winter and batten down the hatches. Speaking of, "Lynn, I hope you're snuggly settled in a warm sunny spot for the winter!"

Hope all is well with you, I spent a few days of irritability and instantly reaping the karma of that. "I can't get mad. I can't get mad." or maybe better yet, "What's the lesson behind the emotion?"... Still it's irritating in itself I'm obviously not supposed to get angry at all anymore! "Gees!"

Kim

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:56 pm

:hithere oh my,,,,oh my,,,,oh my!!!!

I have a moment,,,,,just quickly tried to catch up on your conversations,,,,
between the chicken,,,and in the river,,,I was in stiches...
Sandy I do hope whatever was bothering you has dissipated....
don't forget to sit in the Violet Flame too,,,it really helps get rid of u wanted energies...
just a quick note about the grounding....
for women,,,,imagine a grounding cord being attached to your second chakra
for men, it's base chakra....
then do what you would normally do releasing,,,
then disconnect that cord......then attach a new one
u can do this several times a day...

more to write about it,,,but I only have an HR left before we head down to Sidney,
staying there overnight,,,then catching Ferry to Anacortes Washington tomorrow at noon...

I have been thinking of you both,,,,will meet you in the river tonight

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.

peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:57 pm

p's,,,,
will be at our resort in AZ by th 15th then a few days to get back on the net...
will write asap....

:kiss: :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:55 am

Lynn,
Been thinking of you too! Ah, lovely to meet you in The River. Had a beautiful vision this morning while listening to Aleah's song. We all sank into the beautiful golden healing pool energized by Aris and Iris. I asked if it could be extended to include everyone. They nodded and the golden water span the river flowing all the way to the end. Weary, grateful visitors poured from the banks into the water, all lying down floating in place, eyes closed, breathing, as Aleah's song and the water washed away the sorrows and pain.

It was a nice way to start my day. Good luck on your travels!

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 pm

((((((Lynn))))))
I'm so glad you checked in. I've been thinking of you and wondering where you were on your trek southward. It must be exciting to be off again. ..life and adventure, which I suppose if I were to be honest it is supposed to be. I wonder what it would be like for G and I...on the road and visiting interesting places around Australia. I just had an image of George with nails dug into the dashboard as I tried to negotiate and navigate traffic flows and infamous roundabouts. Naw... his heart wouldn't survive my driving to strange and unknown places. We'll travel in other ways. :lol:

The Magpie babies are out of the nest now...Been out about a week and they are becoming a little more confident in the flying department. I laughed as I watched the parents loading their beaks with food and then trying to coax a bay to open its mouth to accept it. When they are really hungry this is no problem but they are very much like human children at times turning their head to avoid the "spoon". It is good to hear the young ones again. It has been awhile.

Today is beautiful and sunny with only the slightest nip in the air. I hope to go down to the lake and from there to the "River"
I'll see you there dear ones. :kiss: ( LOL who needs a car,eh? ... certainly other ways to connect. ;) But, of course, that is not going to manifest my groceries or a day at one of the beautiful local beaches. :mrgreen: )
xxSandy

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:56 am

Sandy,
Sandy wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 pm
I wonder what it would be like for G and I...on the road and visiting interesting places around Australia. I just had an image of George with nails dug into the dashboard as I tried to negotiate and navigate traffic flows and infamous roundabouts. Naw... his heart wouldn't survive my driving to strange and unknown places. We'll travel in other ways.
Lol! Bet George didn't know what he was getting himself into, letting loose a crazy American driver in his beloved Australia! See, this is why we need cars that drive themselves!... I'm still voting for Star Trek transporters though, so much wasted space and pollution with all those cars and roads. The first round-a-bout Dave and I encountered was out in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night... Good thing too, can't tell you how many times we went around that one! After that every time we came up to one I closed my eyes and prayed... Wait! I wasn't driving.

Sandy Dolittle, magpie babies sound adorable! So happy you have something to enjoy and lighten your spirits!..... Probably helps keeps you off the road huh? :lol: I've never seen a baby bird that wasn't hungry every time they were offered a mushy morsel. I'm excited to get my feeder up for the winter. First time since moving back from the motel. Trying to decide on the best place to put it.

Experiencing another Indian Summer, been like you described yours. Exhilarating! Hope you do make it to the beach. I've been collecting pieces of driftwood for a couple of weeks. Want to do a project with it, but can't decide what it should be. I have absolutely no good reason to dream up another project right now, but that didn't stop me. Lol! Have to keep moving the box around, because it's always in the way. Right now it's in a chair at the kitchen table. Of course there are faces in the pieces, ...feels like I should start up a conversation or something.

Okay, getting late. Tiny's coming over for a Grandma Day tomorrow. Gonna have to break down and buy a pumpkin I guess, and we'll pick our one ear of corn. She's helping me decorate for Halloween. Hope I remembered to get rid of the gold Christmas garland. Last year she found it for Halloween and had to keep it up for months! :shock:

Hope the weather stays beautiful for all!

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi all,
I have sad news about Antonio. He passed away today, Aleah is heartbroken. She came home last week and her cat had gotten into his tank. He dropped his tail as a decoy. The cat didn't hurt the rest of him. Geckos can regrow their tail, but it takes a lot of energy. I'm sure he was scared half to death... too much for the old guy. It's amazing how even the smallest creatures can make an impression on your heart.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:27 am

I'm so sorry, Kim. Poor little Antonio. Yes, I agree, creature size doesn't seem to matter when it comes to "heart thievery." He had a good life but it is hard to know his end may have been rather terrifying for him. I see no reason why Antonio won't be waiting patiently on the Rainbow bridge railings for his human friend and mistress. Love is Love. ... pure and simple.

I sat out today and watched a flock of Sulphur Crested Cockatoos eat some delicacies growing on the roots of grass seedlings. Needless to say the yard looks a bit rough but one thing I've learned Australian grass is tough. It has to be. :) It was peaceful sitting quietly directly on the ground, feeling the energies and watching the cockatoos interactions with other parrot species. Surprisingly the small Lorikeets ruled the roost... no fear much like chihuahuas. :)

It is getting late and I must get the bunnies and Sadie ready for the night. Have a great start to the week up there. :sunny:
Love,
Sandy

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:20 am

Sandy,
My heart feels tender today too. Antonio was in my classroom for about ten years, he brought a lot of happiness to many little ones. We often took him out of his tank to be held, or run around on the carpet with our legs forming a barrier to keep him from scooting away. He was such an old geezer! Aleah took him back when I left for a time to manage the motel. Yes, love is love no matter the size.

Sitting on the lawn watching a flock of beautiful birds sounds like a perfect scenario for energy breathing. Glad Australian grass is tough, so it can be experienced every year if you choose! Would have loved to see the Lorikeets holding their ground with the big guys. Had to look them up, are they the Rainbow Lorikeets? Soooo, gorgeous! If I ever visited, we'd probably spend the entire time watching your birds.

Last Friday was a Grandma Day with Tiny. Neither one of us felt very well, didn't decorate, but made cotton ball/tissue paper ghosts hanging from a piece of driftwood. It made a fun spooky tree, with the craziest looking ghosts ever! Think one of them had thirty eyes! One had eyes by his feet. I made the ghosts, she decorated them. And we spent about an hour in the rain picking out the most 'perfectist' pumpkins, one for each person in our family.

We're at the peak of our color season, absolutely breathtaking. I was pointing them out as we were driving down the road. Tiny responded, "Grandma!...It's like a fall rainbow!" Well, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to make a story out of that!

Today Nova and I went on a nice long stroller ride, it was pretty chilly, birds were undaunted by the chill in the air. Nova was bundled up and the sun was bright and inviting. We still go out everyday and say good morning to the flowers. Been working on her colors, thought it was a perfect opportunity to look for red and yellow leaves. So pretty out with all the contrasting shades. The sumac are a dazzling variation of purple to bright red. Yellow, maple, popular, and milkweed were easy to find fluttering all around … along with all the other colors of the rainbow!

Of course the weather has been erratic. Seventies for a couple days, then last night is was in the thirties with a rain and snow mix. Soooo, much rain! Having a hard time adjusting to the cold, probably because there hasn't been any time to adjust! Dave is pretty stingy with the heat. But seriously! Last night I wore a shirt, sweatshirt, fleece coat, two pair of pants, and had a blanket around my shoulders! Oh, well. Here we go.

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Morning Kim,
It's a pretty one down here. Sunny and bright. We've had enough rain the past couple weeks so that the grass and plants are thriving. My huge Lavender bushes are covered with gorgeous purple flowers as is my sage and even the purple basil that lives through our mild winters. But with all that they pretty much these days have to take care of themselves...the birds and chores keep me rather busy.

I think I mentioned earlier that my Magpie babies have left the nest. A few days ago I could have sworn I saw three babies...but that is unheard of, well, at least I have never seen or heard of such a thing. (They are big bird babies, the size of their parents when they leave the nest and cheeky. ) I am so proud of them keeping all three of them alive through a critical stage. It isn't over yet, though. It will be a month or so for their flying skills to be up to scratch and their parents must be very vigilante. (Hawks and other bird predators love baby magpies) Of course my heart is in my mouth as I watch them rolling around, playing out in the middle of the open yard. sigh...

Yep, you would enjoy the bird life here. :D

Thank you for describing your Autumn observations. I can almost see it. :happy Autumn is so beautiful with the trees seemingly having a light of their own. I've never been sad knowing the colours signify soon to be bare branches. For me Fall reminds me that a well deserved rest is soon coming for the trees with a lovely "circle of life" kind of thing. (I'll be hearing Lion King in my head all day now :roll: )

We got our pumpkin this week too! George had to ask for it at the grocery store as they hadn't unpacked them yet. In our area Halloween isn't so much a celebrated holiday. I'll do my part though. :bana:

Enjoy those colours for me... :love

love to all,
Sandy

~ Chief Seattle ~