ChildofGod here is now ChildofLight :)

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ChildofLight
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

ChildofGod here is now ChildofLight :)

Post by ChildofLight »

Hello friends. I had to create a new account because my old one didn't recognize my password plus my old email didn't exist anymore.

I hope you're all well. I miss you all. So blessed to know that almost 9 years ago this forum is where everything began for me.... ChildofGod :kiss:

I am doing well. Still working with my angels to help myself and others. My favorite number 11:11 and angel number 444...know your angels surround you and reassure you of their love. :loves

Much love and light

ChildofLight :baby
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: ChildofGod here is now ChildofLight :)

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((Child of Light!!!)))))))) :kiss:
Has it been 9 years already? Time has flown by as we have made so many wonderful friends from this home away from home. I am so inspired by what you have accomplished, and the way you are lightening the world around you. I would surely love to hear more so please share when you are able dear friend.
know your angels surround you and reassure you of their love. :loves
:loves Love that! They do indeed! Just yesterday when I was preparing to drive George up Macquarie Pass for a Doctor appointment, I quietly reached out and was reassured nearly immediately with one of my favourite Midwayers's call number. Seems he was to be with us on the scary drive. And I felt his presence and the love they feel for their human cousins.
We are so blessed!

It's wonderful to hear from you, Liz! :D
You made my night. :sunflower:
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ChildofLight
New Friend

Post by ChildofLight »

Hellllooo :hithere so glad I made your day!! I am serving others by showing them kindness. I have all kinds of souls coming to the restaurant where I work from all walks of life. I treat them how I would like to be treated and it makes their day...it makes my day to see them smile. I have also been praying alot for others and I experience seeing them at peace. I want for others as I want for myself which is to be loved, to be at peace and to be healed......simple yet profound divine miracles. The angels deliver and all you have to do is ask :love

I do what I can get to make this world a better place. I wear an crystal angel pin too when I go to work ;)

Much loved and light.

Child of Light :baby
Love is the answer to everything.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

And a hearty hello right back to you, Liz. :hithere
Thank you for sharing your loving "recipe" as a "light worker.
I have also been praying alot for others and I experience seeing them at peace. I want for others as I want for myself which is to be loved, to be at peace and to be healed......simple yet profound divine miracles. The angels deliver and all you have to do is ask
:cheers: It truly is simple yet profoundly life changing isn't it? :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

You are so loved and cherished by all of us here! ((((((((Child of Light)))))))
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi child of god,

welcome back. it's nice to see you pop in

glad all is well

:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
ChildofLight
New Friend

Post by ChildofLight »

Happy rain!! I saw the date and time you joined this angel forum...it brought a smile to my face. You joined the forum at 4:44....you are loved by your angels <3 :bana:

Woo hoo!!!

Much love

Liz

ChilfofLight :baby
Love is the answer to everything.