Quantum Energy Generator

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Philip Fong
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Quantum Energy Generator

Post by Philip Fong »

I have read and watched videos about it not too long ago, though I have no electrical or engineering qualification, my understanding of kinetic momentum and lost of electric current dispersion points to the possibility of power the momentum (wheel) that feed the continuous cycle.

This concept can be explained by draining water out of a tank with the initial force into a watermill and carry the water back to the tank as it rotate, the rotation generate electricity. In detail, the wheel comprised of multiple gears with weight attached to generate momentum and turn faster than the initial force like slingshot that in turn compensate lost of initial input energy.

The mechanical structure maybe too big to generate small amount of electrical current compare to combustion which can be clean and cheap to produce, but not until crude oil runs out.
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Welles
Family

Power by the People

Post by Welles »

Here's another approach to community energy systems change. It is as important a story as the QEG.

http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=4426

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for sharing this, Welles! I do hope the city of Boulder, Colorado can fiend off the fingers of Xcel energy! These giant corporations seem to be getting way too big for their britches! And just as the video hopes, other communities will find a model with boulder and follow suite... :finger: Seems like there must be lots to work out however! I would love to hear more detailed accounts as to how they plan to power the city in an ever more green way. I am sure with the door opened and with the right (time being) for the city to choose it's own course, many green options and progressive thinkers are coming to the forefront. :finger:
:loves

Thanks Philip for helping me to form a mental picture of the basics of what might be happening within the QEG. "Some day" I would love to own one of these and produce most of our power needs in this way. Yet, I think with us living in a flat, it would not be something we could do just yet. We would have to have our landlord on board as well. Well... some day!!!! :finger: :bana:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

This is an up to date fairly short movie about the QEG development. I'm even more hopeful than the last time! :bana:

QEG Germany - the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFMv4A_Rbs

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yes, I am encouraged too after viewing this short video! :cheers: Thanks Welles!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I had a look at what I think is the most recent video showing one in action. As I am an electronic engineer, I do understand pretty much all of what they are saying, but I also understand a few other things too. It makes a lot of noise, which actually means a loss of power, and an acoustic problem if not solved. Also its currently running a live/earth circuit, and we use live neutral, and this is such a big change that you may (may!) find that you would be breaching electrical regulations to install such a device in a home. I would have to check it, but its also possible that they never bothered to create such a regulation, as they never would expect anyone to create their own electricity. (Hmm, maybe thats wrong, because you can buy fuel powered generators!!) The issue of earth leakage devices is relevant. Currently they work on detecting the difference between a live and a neutral current, because the leakage is to earth. I don't rightly know if it would still function with a live and earth circuit, but it may. Intuitively I suspect it would not. However again its essential that such a protection device can function. Still its awesome that you can see such a device actually producing power. An electrical engineer with power distribution experience would be able to confirm if the neutrals are earthed in the distribution system. I believe they are, but you can still get a voltage between earth and neutral in the home. And the neutral is not earthed in the home.

This issue of live earth is intriguing, as I doubt that Tesla had that in the car he powered. Simply because its hard to earth a car to any great extent.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.