Quantum Energy Generator

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Quantum Energy Generator

Post by Welles »

This may be the most hopeful thing for world change I've seen in years. (Yes I've studied the plans and have 60 years experience in various fields of electrical application.)

http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/ ... isclosure/

.Image
I really want this one to work!
Sandy
Staff

Re: Quantum Energy Generator

Post by Sandy »

OH MY!!!! That is so exciting! Do they list a place on the site where you can view or download the plans? I couldn't find it. I wanted to read the article While you were sleeping too. Hoping it will help me understand what has been going on in world economics these last years.

Just think what this could do for the world? Oh MY!!! LOL It boggles the mind.
I really want this one to work!
Me too, Welles!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Oops I may have found my link here...

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/14/o ... -released/

Definitely the HopeGirl home page will get you to the info along with much more...

http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com

Just in case here's a direct link to the PDF...

http://hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com ... elines.pdf

I was fascinated with the timing of it all. Just the day before the 11:11 PGM message was "A Call To Action." This was, to my mind, a direct response to that call.

http://www.1111angels.net/index.php/mes ... -to-action

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: Thank you so much Welles! Now I'm off to make me a QEG. LOL well I wish... I think instead of putting the cart before the horse I will just look at the plans first and pretend I know what they are talking about. ;) I am sure that even one who is "stuffed with fluff" (from Winnie the Pooh... love that bear!) will eventually, with a little research and brain power, get to the bottom of it all... ;)

Hugs you dear man and have a fabulous and love-filled week end!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Yea! Another country heard from. I would guess that these two devices are related.

Brazilian Inventors Bring Free Energy Device to Market

http://www.zengardner.com/brazilian-inv ... to-market/

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Lets hope thousands more spring up all over the globe! :bana:
XX Sandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

In the context of this topic folks might want to read today's 11:11 Progress Group Message (if you haven't already).

http://www.1111angels.net/index.php/mes ... -invention

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL Amazing timing eh? :thumright:
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

I believe that this device might work as stated.
overmind

Post by overmind »

Even if it works as stated, there is still the issue of cost and the fact that this only provides enough energy for personal use. You can't power up a neighborhood with it, and that is the kind of energy technology needed in the Third World. While it certainly seems better than installing solar panels, it is not the end of the energy crisis, nor fossil fuels. So far, such devices look like ways for the middle class to save money, but most in the world cannot afford this technology. However, if those who can end up creating their own energy in this way, it is likely that the overall demand for energy will decrease, reducing the costs for the poor.

Ultimately, we need devices that can be made locally and can power a community. At least that way, if there are material costs, both the burden and reward can be shared.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I don't know Arthur. I think it is a beginning. Frankly I would rather be beholding to my own resources if possible then a community wide energy producer. In these days and times it still would mean someone in charge of the power instead of the power being in individuals hands. So that there is still the possibility of lording it over human heads... to be subservient to the someone's in charge whose character and ambitions might not foster peaceful relations. I think that just like televisions and computers, digital cameras and phones... the price will come down as it becomes more widespread and then there will be non profit groups perhaps to help poorer families fund and develop their own. Hope so anyway. :finger:
XXSandy
overmind

Post by overmind »

By community, I mean about 100 homes or less. There would be no lording over one another. Everyone would have all the energy they need. Naturally, this needs to be technology requiring minimal supervision. Also, many Third World communities are small villages which would have no problem with possessing one energy generator. If these things cost money, small communities could gather the funds, but an individual energy machine which costs thousands would likely create a division between the "have's" and "have not's" in poorer communities (if they even come to exist there at all). If these were found in a shanty town, they would likely be shared anyway, as no one person could consume all of that energy.

It is my position that true free energy does not come with a fixed cost for each individual. Of course, there are two definitions of free energy, one being cost-free, the other limitlessness. Yes, if it works and gets distributed, it is a good start (or a good start that has not been successfully sabotaged), but I am not going to call it a revolution at $3,000 a pop. At that price, it is simply a cheaper alternative to installing solar panels on your house. Hate to be all Mr. Negative, but I think I am being realistic.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Arthur, you're overthinking it. This is potentially a very positive social development. Let's see what happens. To denigrate someone's effort on the basis of a theoretical construct with no substance to offer is an error. It is much harder to create realtiy than being critical of other people's efforts. Look at all the trolls on the internet. If you know the asnwer to your ideal solution, please provide it. If not, wait until you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ys ... ata_player

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well, electric payments to a power company these days are getting ever more expensive. We pay anything between $1300.00 and $1500.00 dollars a year for our electricity and we are in just a tiny flat. A mostly one time cost of $3000.00 doesn't sound all that bad when you consider many people think nothing of paying this and much more for a car, something many people look at as a necessity.

I still think it offers something worthwhile at least until what you describe comes to light. ;) :)
love,
Sandy
P.S. I am re reading the books series, 'The Masters of the Far East' in this book as in others they talk about an energy that can be used for our good from the ether... One must be somewhat advanced spiritually as the Masters but basically I think that means advanced in Love, closeness to the Creator of all and huge in Faith over care and trust. I believe that is possible since Tumo is pretty much a given as far as being possible and that uses spiritual energies. Thais would truly be free energy and available to all...so some day perhaps the entire world will be adept at using what is naturally ours as children of God and we won't need our man made devices.
overmind

Post by overmind »

There is vacuum energy and there is energy created from the ultimatons. Both can be regarded as free and limitless provided the right technology exists.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh yes, I had forgotten about that. Seems I recently read and saw a video about vacuum energy... It will be amazing what the next century will bring. I suspect it will be awesomely life changing just as the twentieth century brought astonishing changes for man and woman kind.
xxSandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

I've already purchased shares in the development of an Unobtainium mine! Get in on the ground floor is my motto. :bike:

.Image
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

overmind wrote:Even if it works as stated, there is still the issue of cost and the fact that this only provides enough energy for personal use. You can't power up a neighborhood with it, and that is the kind of energy technology needed in the Third World. While it certainly seems better than installing solar panels, it is not the end of the energy crisis, nor fossil fuels. So far, such devices look like ways for the middle class to save money, but most in the world cannot afford this technology. However, if those who can end up creating their own energy in this way, it is likely that the overall demand for energy will decrease, reducing the costs for the poor.

Ultimately, we need devices that can be made locally and can power a community. At least that way, if there are material costs, both the burden and reward can be shared.
???

It is a device of a size of a typical back-up power generator US households use whenever a storm breaks down the power lines in their area for a few days.

Put this device into each house on the planet and leave the industry build more powerful versions for factories.

I do not understand your skepticism, at all.

OK, I do understand. It is probably not a wise idea to give free energy to humanity in its present state.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I've already purchased shares in the development of an Unobtainium mine! Get in on the ground floor is my motto. :bike:
Welles...I would like to know more about this Unobtainium mine. Do you have a URL with info?
Sandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote:I would like to know more about this Unobtainium mine. Do you have a URL with info?

Sorry Sandy! It is a big imaginary figment secret. No URL for you (or anybody)! :duh

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: It went right over my head the first time...LOL ...and here I am wondering what in the world is unobtainium! :oops: :roll: :mrgreen: :roll
(Poor George! ;) )
love,
Me
overmind

Post by overmind »

It is the made up element that is in the Avatar movie, though I haven't watched it.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Actually Unobtanium was a gag of physicists long before Avatar. They just coopted the joke. :roll:

But here's some real news... :bana:

Free Energy Live In Action – The Quantum Energy Generator in Morocco — by Joe Martino

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/30/f ... r-morocco/

This one still seems to be real, folks. I'll believe it when I get my hands on one but for now it still looks good.

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

AWESOME! I love the reaction of the people in the video! :bana:
Sandy
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Avatar movie..... One of my all-time favourites (after Matrix trilogy).

I actually went 4 times to the cinema to see it in 3D... :hithere

Here is Unobtanium as depicted in Avatar: