Beginner

This is a forum moderated by Chris Maurus.
CHEDIS10
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Beginner

Post by CHEDIS10 »

I'm a beginner. How do i condition my system for strong spiritual exercises?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Beginner

Post by Geoff »

Hi Chedis10,

Welcome.

Your question needs elucidation. What you asked is:
CHEDIS10 wrote:How do i condition my system for strong spiritual exercises?
If you were thinking physical system, thats the wrong place to start, IMHO. The physical is the manifestation of the spiritual, so you should be (and maybe were) asking how do I raise my soul condition?

Well meditation with a correct intention is the answer. Its the INTENTION that is vital. Not the inclusion of any specific process, words, seating, gestures, mantras and so on. You need to have the intention to connect with the Prime Source in LOVE. What that automatically triggers, is an inflowing of Divine energy, and THAT is what will grow your soul. However all this has to be achieved from HEART, not MIND. And thats the only difficulty - reaching out to our Creator from our heart. Mindal folks almost can't do it, and certainly they will spend years arguing they don't need to.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Big lion
New Friend

Post by Big lion »

im really new at this. I have been seeing 11 for about 3-4 years now everyday all different times of the day.
my question is how do I meditate correctly. can anyone tell me how to do so step by step.
I want to grow in love my intention is to get closer to the creator
please advise
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by overmind »

Basic energy work within your own body is all about focusing your will onto a single goal as you meditate. It is really easy to gather energy in your chakras, or send it to some location, if you maintain that intention for several minutes. At least that is how I made my progress. Just create a short mantra you can repeat to yourself which reflects the goal you seek. To start off, just focus on gathering energy from outside your body. Asking God for it seems to be the most fruitful strategy. Manipulating it could take several months, but just being able to invite it into your system is pretty cool.
Big lion
New Friend

Post by Big lion »

thank you I will do that. I'll let you know who it goes