Two Destiny Guardians.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Two Destiny Guardians.

Post by George »

Sydney, Australia, August 6, 2002.
Two Destiny Guardians.
Subject: “Preparing For Watchcare.”

Received by George Barnard.

JULIETTE: “It is through the facilitation of your Midwayer Friend, Mathew, your diligent additional companion on this journey, and the help of a number of other cooperative siblings belonging to Michael's and Nebadonia's immediate family, that we have the opportunity and the pleasure to converse with you now.

“We happily go by a single adoptive name. Yes, it applies to both of us, this pet name, long ago given to us by the 'presumptuous mortal' to whom we extend our around-the-clock attention. We are also happily referred to by 'a large number of ones, fours, and sevens' in the near-instant communication with those of our kind, those above, and those below our status. We are widely and light-heartedly known as 'JULIETTE'.

“It is on this day that we are going to take another quick look at the 'relevant elements that are time'. To our mortal charges, time is a commodity that ticks away a second at a time. To the vast army of Destiny Guardians, time is somewhat 'fuzzy', and although we can never be sure of our own future, we can foresee yours rather well.

“Although we cannot glimpse what lies around the corner regarding our own progress and graduation in this universal academy of learning, we are well aware of the course you will be charting in what will become your personal mortal histories – excellent, mundane, or rather wanting.

“We are from your viewpoints quite well informed about what your futures will bring, and it is with that fact in mind that we know how and when to impact on your thinking, to influence your decision making, to enhance your resolves, in all of what you do with your own free wills.

“We, in a sense, sharpen and adjust your plans and resolutions, we brightly color your resolves, spice up your considerations, boost your problem solving capacities. And so, in that way, we Destiny Guardians live a mortal life, because we take on as a task for us to be attuned to your every thought, to note your every change in mood, to be party to, and unconditionally accept, your every worthwhile project.

“Here, on this planet, they are difficult but rewarding tasks for our kind. It is thus, that many of those who serve in this realm are chosen because of their millions of years of existence, hundreds of thousands of years of learning, and countless millennia of observation in preparation for 'watchcaring' you all through the pitfalls of your demanding mortal existence.

“Lengthy preparation on our parts allows us to assist you, and in many ways you cannot rightly fathom, with your at-times-precarious existences that are so much subject to the intricacies of evolutionary life – your short, but intense evolutionary lives.

“As Teacher Samuel recently explained to you, it was much before you were born when he already loved you, though he did not know you. For our part, we add to this that it was many years before you were born, when we both knew you and loved you. With our continued cooperation, yours and ours, we will achieve a pay-off for effort that will lie a vast distance beyond your most inspired imaginings.

“We thank you for your effort to drift so deeply, and reaching such tranquility of mind. We thank you for this first-up opportunity for us to discuss this aspect of time in its 'fuzzy' form that allows us Destiny Guardians to prepare for the watchcare of individuals, each with their very own personality, brain and mind endowments -- so greatly disparate on this planet.

“We, the two of us, and our Cherub Associates, send our love to all who will receive our message in their hearts, in their minds, and in their souls.

“It puts smiles on our faces when anyone refers to us both by the single name, 'JULIETTE'. Proudly, that is now who we are.”

George: “You’ve got me. Literally. Thank you both for caring.”

Notes: In 1972, I was not aware of Guardian Angels functioning in pairs, since only one appeared to be present at 'the very horizon of my perception'. A name, any name, seemed preferable over their lengthy given code of lots of ones, fours and sevens. At the time, naming Angels, or any other Celestial, seemed hardly presumptuous, rather generous on my part, actually.

To be known by just a number seemed demeaning to me, and since they long studied the Cro-Magnon mind, I instantly, impulsively gave them that French name -- JULIETTE -- with lots of straight letters to match their straight 1s, 4s and 7s.

That long-ago episode is here referred to in fun, because it apparently is their task to name us mortals.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Marshall
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Marshall »

George,

This is one beautiful and touching transmission.

You had obviously reached the third psychic circle at a relatively young age, since you had "your own pair" of guardian seraphim assigned.

Marshall
George
Angel in waiting

the third psychic circle

Post by George »

Marshall wrote:
You had obviously reached the third psychic circle at a relatively young age, since you had "your own pair" of guardian seraphim assigned.
Not really. The Guardians got their job because the Midwayers were there from the time I was 6 or 7. It was TA notification of "the times to come" that organized the Seraphim and the formation of the 11:11 Emergency Platoon... long, long before any real work was done.

Some Father Fragments do let the cat out of the bag, because They foresee all future involvement. Besides, much of the involvement demanded I'd be a "warrior" rather than a "sage."

Usefulness (to the Midwayers) and spiritual progress are not one and the same.

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall
New Friend

Post by Marshall »

Bro George,

Very interesting.

Do you reckon that you went automatically into the "Corps", under Abraham and the Master Seraphim at such a young age, considering your unique situation?

Marshall
George
Angel in waiting

There was no Abraham at that time.

Post by George »

There was no Abraham at that time.

Likely they (Abe, Ham, and MM) were just getting ready.

The Reserve Corps was going for centuries, millenia perhaps. It went on, and, logically, the lifetimes of some human associates now merely straddles the "nothing doing yet" time and the beginning of the Correcting Time.

There were many others, but it took a little courage to speak up.

The Midwayers knew almost a century ago that the Lucifer Rebellion was soon to be adjudicated. There were signs. An increase of Superior Adjusters arriving, giving various angels in charge advance info on what their charges would be like. And Midwayers waste not any opportunity.

The 1,111 got ready. And "hassling" for the UBook was one of those initiatives they took. They lobbied hard. Applying for the use of 11:11 prompts was another. Getting that took some real doing, because the "Angels of the Churches" reckoned it went much too-o-o far.

Those 11:11 prompts I got date back to 1962, and at that time I did not even have a digital clock, but just a round tin little alarm clock.

Subliminal info was arriving in 1945 or 1946 already, and it bothered my parents endlessly with my talking about who would come visit us the next day, since they were the most unlikely people to turn up, but those were bull's-eye predictions, each time. Input! Six and seven-year-olds hardly ever get out of Alpha. They're a cinch for Midwayers.

But some folks are just useful, nothing special in a spiritual sense, but they have a "freaky" psychic inheritance, generation after generation, and likely an inheritance going back to Adamic times.... a kinda throwback if you will.

This might explain things better.

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

I enjoyed reading that George.
thankyou for posting it. :)
George
Angel in waiting

You are most welcome......

Post by George »

You are most welcome, Star_Struck.

BTW. This one, :smurf: and these three :smurfin: :brilsmurf: :bigsmurf: are not really Midwayers.

Just :clown: ing around.

Hugs...

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall
New Friend

Post by Marshall »

Good information, George.

Evidently, the reserve corps had its largest membership back in the days of the Adamites and Andites, steadily declining with the dilution of the violet blood, reaching a low point around Pentecost. Since then it has been steadily increasing, until it reached just over 1000 mortals at the time of the compilation of the Urantia Papers, 60-70 years ago.

Back in May, teacher Sondjah got me thinking, when he mentioned that there were only about 2000 people on the planet that approach--even to some degree--the capacity of Jesus for self-consciousness, for extention of consciousness into their environment around them. I conjectured that, this being the case, then the reserve corps has recently increased to at least 2000 mortals and probably higher. On Lightline, just two nights ago, I threw this out to teacher Tomas, and he confirmed that the number was, indeed, quite a bit higher than 2000 at this time, and growing.

Because of your unique situatuion, were you, or are you now, aware of yourself as being a member of the reserve corps, under the Master Seraphim?

Marshall
Marshall
New Friend

Post by Marshall »

After review, I don't mean to put you in in awkward position by answering this question, (below) yourself. So I'll speculate: You are certainly one of those far-seeing mortals with the Reserve Corps of Destiny.

I asked George, in my previous reply:

"Because of your unique situatuion, were you, or are you now, aware of yourself as being a member of the reserve corps, under the Master Seraphim?"

Marshall
George
Angel in waiting

Yup!

Post by George »

Yup!

From day to day I don't know who I am. :cry:

God bless....

George. :lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~