"The Ancient Way."

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

"The Ancient Way."

Post by George »

Atlanta, Georgia, US of A, August 16, 2004.
Sumerian Teacher, Gilgamesh.
Subject: "The Ancient Way."

Received by Rebecca.

Gilgamesh: "If only each person could set aside time each day to sweep out their courtyard. Sweep the whole place clean. Sweep away dross and debris, leaving just the bare dusty earth. The courtyard, of course, represents your mind. Then having cleared the courtyard, sit alone in the courtyard. Just sit, and in the distance you hear the sounds of the city beyond. You are aware of these sounds coming from within your house, your family making sounds.

"These sounds represent your thoughts, but you just sit in the center of your courtyard, and while you are aware of them, you are unaffected by the sounds.

"You just sit, observing the sun and the shadows. Observing the birds flying overhead. Sit quietly. In other words, simply Be in the Presence of the Lord. This is the way to meditate daily on the Lord. This is the ancient way of the Sumerians and Hebrews.

"I am Gilgamesh. Yes, you heard correctly; Gilgamesh."

George’s notes: For some of us it was an "awakening" to find this Sumerian King of Uruk on the river Euphrates really lived, and reigned for more than 120 years ca. 2700 BC.

© The 11:11 Progress Group
Toujours au Service de Michael
www.1111SpiritGuardians.com
www.1111Publishers.com
www.1111Angels.com
Last edited by George on Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Budgie

Post by Budgie »

I just have to say, we have heard from some very important people through the TeaM, but this one is a shocker! :shock:

Really hope we get to hear more from this guy! And I pray Rebecca receives all the support she needs right now to continue receiving his messages......

Thanks for this, Becca, we're praying for you! Love to your babies...
Helen W
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Helen W »

This one sent ripples through me.
Do we know what he looked like?
I think he may be in some way linked to Armesh, and the names are so similar.

Hmm. Will have to ask and see what I'm told.
Sea Mist
New Friend

Gilgamesh's appearance

Post by Sea Mist »

Dear Helen,

I wondered exactly the same thing myself about whether Gilgamesh had something to do with Armesh. Who is Armesh and when did he live? Or did he?

Gilgamesh had an almost terrifying ancientness, similar to the feeling I got from Gabriel. Very very ancient, kind of solid and gnarled looking, and I saw wings as I did with Gabriel. This is not to say this is how they actually look, just how I perceived them. In contrast, Joseph the Younger and others like him did not have wings or that ancient look, and I could see their faces more clearly.

I would love to know what you find out. I had asked George also to try to ascertain the identity of the speaker who called himself "Gilgamesh." This instruction on contemplation, Be in the Presence of the Lord, is my favorite of the messages I have received so far.

Thanks for writing!
Rebecca
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi all,

All I got was that Gilgamesh and the ancient Hebrew stock were of Sumerian origin. Thus they were mostly Andite (Adamite and Nodite). Had Rebecca got it wrong there would have been alarm bells, but we knew well in advance that both Helen and Rebecca would soon join us here.

He (Bzutu) also told us back in Sydney on May 4, 2004.

“You will find that as you make the connections there will be great variations in the concepts of their transmissions. You will be surprised, you will perhaps rejoice, and at times you will be aghast by the differences. All of them will be truth seekers, and all of the work will contain the co-creative, the human errors and flaws of reception. And so, you may at first not even recognize our combined efforts."

So he's saying new receivers/transmitters will join, but they are from an entirely different background. He was right. Both Rebecca and Helen were being prompted by the 1,111.

I'll post the whole transmit (2 bits) where they belong.

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sea Mist
New Friend

Post by Sea Mist »

Dear George,

As I've mentioned, the gathering of receivers/transmitters was described to me three years ago long before I knew about your work. I was also told those who are gathering together are of diverse backgrounds but are all doing the same work, a common work. It appears they meant you and those you gather! Interesting how I stumbled upon your group without looking for you.

Rebecca
George
Angel in waiting

A Change of Heart.

Post by George »

Back in 2000 I specifically asked for International Outreach, Rebecca. Mostly because the 11:11 prompts are very typical of "Progress" and we are decidedly "Progress" as are most active Lightworkers.

The answer was kinda, "No way, José. Not your function." We were into medical stuff and psychology -- an "emergency" unit.

At the time a great connection had also been made with Orion, the Life Carrier, and my interest was Neuron Bridging -- a kind of brain injury repair. Orion would help me with the technical side of developing specific therapies.

However, I found it nearly impossible to make the connections with the medicos here in Oz, let alone discern any interest on their parts.

By 2001 Machiventa told us to go for International Outreach -- A Change of Heart -- so your message of "Three Years" is about right.

Part transmission only (Gerdean the Receiver) late in 2000:

George: “Can I come back with one more question and request?”

Bzutu: “Any time!”

George: “I would like to see some future situation where we team up with others in the Netherlands, France and Germany and perhaps find other translators along the way for the Scandinavian countries to exchange information with in this battle. Okay, now, please do what you can and start looking for various receivers and groups in those countries.”

Bzutu: “I will indeed do what I can and I’ll spread the word. I know there are intelligences abroad and antennae are out. It will come to pass. It’s inevitable. Reaching out is a lot more possible in the day of computers. But this is not your function, George, as you know.

“The great work done here in this local Unit shows promise in terms of making international connections, much as they have made connections in their spiritual explorations of other movements in the Correcting Time. There are liaison positions available in establishing global connections. Committees, if you will, or Boards, similar to this, which will have other purposes having to do with global peace, and international sovereignty. Those opportunities may present themselves for their involvement if they are inclined. They will certainly encounter the opportunity; whether or not they follow through is their choice.

“A lot of this has to do with available time and energy. There is an awful lot to be done and your earnestness is such that you think nothing of committing yourselves to following His will and then wondering why you feel like you’ve been run over with heavy equipment. Your human capacities cannot keep up with your divine enthusiasm. You have a hard time recognizing your inherent limitations because in the spirit there are no limits. This is a new quandary for the enlightened, one which will have to be resolved if you expect to continue without becoming spiritually burned out, and short-changing your mortal destiny, which is to live your life and love the life you live, thus reflecting the love of divinity through your lives, in your lives. You have to be balanced, healthy, focused, directed, disciplined, all those things that your Guides talk to you about.

“We will continue to drive, urge, lure, push and pull Progress forward, but those of you who find yourselves under the angelic orders that uphold and maintain and reserve and preserve are also of infinite value. You might want to pace yourself by applying yourself to those interests and endeavors that will allow you to maintain a reasonable pace for yourselves so that you can continue your work long into your old age. I look forward to many, many years of sharing time and space with you all in our mutual efforts to bring the light of truth to Urantia. Adieu”.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helen W
Busy Bee

Re: Gilgamesh's appearance

Post by Helen W »

RebeccaL wrote:Dear Helen,

I wondered exactly the same thing myself about whether Gilgamesh had something to do with Armesh. Who is Armesh and when did he live? Or did he?

Gilgamesh had an almost terrifying ancientness, similar to the feeling I got from Gabriel. Very very ancient, kind of solid and gnarled looking, and I saw wings as I did with Gabriel. This is not to say this is how they actually look, just how I perceived them. In contrast, Joseph the Younger and others like him did not have wings or that ancient look, and I could see their faces more clearly.

I would love to know what you find out. I had asked George also to try to ascertain the identity of the speaker who called himself "Gilgamesh." This instruction on contemplation, Be in the Presence of the Lord, is my favorite of the messages I have received so far.

Thanks for writing!
Rebecca
I dont know a huge amount about Armesh, though I do know a little bit about his Earth history, at least from what he said to my circle when he first came through there, in response to questioning.

He said he had last lived here in the 17th Century in Sardinia, when they were fighting the Turks. I didnt know the Sardinians had ever fought the Turks, but that checked out when it turns out there were problems in that part of the world with the turks for centuries, and at this point in history Sardinia was part of the Austrian empire, which was at war with the Turkish Empire.
He didnt want to dwell on these type of questions though as if it was totally irrelevant and he may have been answering to get acceptance from the circle rather than from actually having 'lived' here before.

I have seen a being that I believe was Armesh in a deep meditation once, where I went into flight with strapped on wings. I ended up over a desert area and then going into a cave half way up a mountain. There were various symbols there too of a serpent with wings. I was joined by a youngish looking man, sturdily built, though muscular, wearing a loin cloth and strapped on wings also. We were both completely painted in gold. He had short black hair and dark brown arab/asiatic looking skin beneath the gold paint. I was left there safe in body before going on a further healing trip.
The wings looked egyptian in many ways but it didnt feel Egyptian.
My first impressions on return to the physical was that it was South or Central American, Sumerian or Aztec type.
I havent got my notes with me at the minute but I'll look them up later and post more if there's more thats relevant.
The other times I have glimpsed Armesh he is muscley with short black hair and dark-ish skin, which is why I think it may well be the same person. The energy feel was familiar too.
Sea Mist
New Friend

Post by Sea Mist »

Dear Helen,

I love it when facts I did not previously know check out from a message. This has happened so many times. For example, I was not familiar enough with the New Testament to know about Joses, the younger brother of Jesus, but when he came through he told me his name. Later I found him in the New Testament.

It sounds like Armesh and Gilgamesh are quite different beings, but I wonder if the similarity in their names which struck us both was a factor in Gilgamesh coming through. I wonder if when I read your Armesh transmission, Gilgamesh thought he heard his name and was called to me. When I can get some peace and quiet, I will see if I can re-establish contact and let him know how much we appreciate his coming through.

Blessings to you,
Rebecca
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

hi guys
i was just wondering, how do you know that the answer isn't your imagination? i really want to set aside time for meditation, and i read that you can ask questions mentally and receive the answer.. but i have a vivid imagination and it could just be my imagination firing back at me. :lol: any tips?

thanks
:~)
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

RebeccaL wrote:Dear Helen,

I love it when facts I did not previously know check out from a message. This has happened so many times. For example, I was not familiar enough with the New Testament to know about Joses, the younger brother of Jesus, but when he came through he told me his name. Later I found him in the New Testament.

It sounds like Armesh and Gilgamesh are quite different beings, but I wonder if the similarity in their names which struck us both was a factor in Gilgamesh coming through. I wonder if when I read your Armesh transmission, Gilgamesh thought he heard his name and was called to me. When I can get some peace and quiet, I will see if I can re-establish contact and let him know how much we appreciate his coming through.

Blessings to you,
Rebecca
What a great idea, and blessings to you too, hun.
It is indeed its possible, or that they are different aspects of the same oversoul/monadic group etc etc. Lets face it, I dont really know if Armesh has ever been human or not really..or certainly he may have spent time in Sardinia (in some form or other), but that doesnt mean its the only time. Its our linear way of thinking that says one is or isnt the same really, and ultimately, if we're both receiving useful information thats all that really matters, regardless of whether they are the same source or relations or no relations.
Ultimately we're all just aspects of the one anyway, humans, angels, midwayers, et al... It seems to be just us humans that have quite so much fun piecing together puzzles....and I think that game quite amuses our teachers sometimes :D
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:hi guys
i was just wondering, how do you know that the answer isn't your imagination? i really want to set aside time for meditation, and i read that you can ask questions mentally and receive the answer.. but i have a vivid imagination and it could just be my imagination firing back at me. :lol: any tips?

thanks
Thats a question that I do ask myself from time to time, and its a very difficult answer to give.
The stream comes in when you are in stillness yourself, and feels different somehow. I'm not really sure I have the words.
There have been times when I've really doubted and assumed its just me, and sat there in semi-trance thinking 'is this me?' and the thought-stream coming back saying 'if its you, then try to piece together a coherent sentence right now'.
I tried, and just about managed to stumble together 'My name is Helen' through pushing through this big cloud block area. then I got a 'now do you believe us? No? Didndt think you would' followed by a laugh.

There are times when its clearer and less clear. I usually am able to tell pretty easily these days by the energy state of the rest of my body, and how much I seem to be 'observing' rather than participating. Its this pbservation that says I'm properly standing aside. Often the energetic hugs are quite obvious statements that they're hear and ready to talk.

I guess most of it is about letting go and trusting.
I used to think that when I started to voice channel my mouth would start talking by itself, so I was quashing the stream in my head, especially since my arm starts to twitch when its time to automatic write. Then I realised that when I get a shout in my head saying 'Start to talk' that I should do so, and then it all comes tumbling out. For me voice channeling is more obviously 'them' than writing now, since it requires a more complete energy transfer.

A good way to practice is perhaps to not care whether its you or not. If you ask yourself questions and you get answers, does it really matter if it comes from outside of yourself, or inside yourself? We have so much wisdom in us anyway that we dont usually listen to... if the voice that replies if your own heart, or your own father fragment is that a bad thing?? So long as you're not trying to sell it to anyone as anything its not.
(look at the wonderful transmissions from Lytske and the Thought Adjuster!) As you learn that trust you'll start to get more info naturally about what is and isnt you... ask 'yourself' questions about how much of what you get in your head is 'imagination' and how much of it is receiving from others etc etc.

If you're worried about these kind of questions, alongside the Akashic Construct, I can recommend a book called 'Opening to Channel' by Sanaya Romane. It deals with all these kinds of questions and gives exercises to get used to sensing the subtle energies of entities etc. I was already channeling when I purchased this book, but it answered many questions I still had, and would have certainly helped by doubts and uncertainties eariler on my path if I'd had it.

Hope this is of help, and good luck on your Journey!!
Sea Mist
New Friend

Post by Sea Mist »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:hi guys

thanks
Hi. I may not be the best person to answer this, but this same question has sometimes occurred to me. At first I think you have to listen carefully, let the words or images come, and suspend the belief that this could be your own imagination. It doesn't matter if it's your imagination or not at first--just let it come through. It takes time and experience to start to differentiate what you are hearing from what you may be imagining or filling in the blanks from your own thoughts and beliefs, which is one of the ways human errors creep in. You will start to be able to feel the difference. Gradually, you will find that some facts check out that you didn't know yourself, or that the transmissions have the ring of truth and profundity that you might not have come up with on your own. They will be loving and compassionate. Some people pray that only higher beings will come through. I hope this helps. I believe that the truth beings greatly appreciate any human efforts to listen to them, however imperfect our efforts may be.

Rebecca
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

heh heh. What a lovely reply Rebecca.
You just explained in a few paragraphs what took me an essay to try and say!
Sea Mist
New Friend

Post by Sea Mist »

Dear Helen,

I was just admiring your reply! The funny thing is that we both answered that question at the same time with basically the same answer.

Rebecca
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

thank you both :D
that helps
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Star_struck,
Some people pray that only higher beings will come through.
That is important, in my view.

Much love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.