The Supreme Gods of Time in Space.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Supreme Gods of Time in Space.

Post by George »

Illawarra District, October 20, 2002.
Teacher Samuel.
Subject: “The Supreme Gods of Time in Space.”

Received by George Barnard.

George: “You told me you were looking for some form of excitement in your life. I guess that’s what you’ve been getting in the last few weeks on this patch of dirt in space where Midwayer associates are now said to play rough. Hi Samuel.”

Samuel: “I understand that you are weary of it all. I understand there can be long periods of disheartenment in terrestrial life. I want you to always bear in mind that the tests you are all going through here, as compared to the tests I went through, are of only relatively short duration. Hectic. Yes. Very short compared to mine, my lifespan gaining much from the inheritance of the Adam and Eve pair of our world in my most providential case.

“It is for the Supreme Gods of the evolutionary worlds to experience all that can be experienced in every diverse human life. And so, for you to better comprehend these individual experiences, and in terms of your material world, you must see each person’s contribution as building up a single neuron in the creation of a vast brain belonging to an Entity that will become your own “God Child” of the Evolutionary Supreme.

“Whilst it is unique in Its function and location in planetary time/space, and although there are seemingly great distances between these “God Children”, it cannot exist without the present Total of the Supreme Being. And likewise, the present Total of the Supreme Being would be less complete if it were missing just one of its “God Children” – just one of these vast assemblies of aggregated part-functioning neurons clusters, this in your language.

“Added to all endowments is a developing personality factor, and an entity/specific capability, that is then also dependent on ongoing local planetary experiences.

“Each and every one of us on our world has contributed. Those there are continuing to contribute to the development of a by-now much more advanced local Offspring of the Supreme God of space/time, than is yet here the case. And although our world suffered none of the drastic spiritual upheavals of your world, there were primitive beginnings, barbaric episodes, and there was much warfare in its long-ago history as part and parcel of the evolutionary process of that unit (planet).

“To this I must add that our Planetary Supreme Child, even so still an Embryo, is reaching a forward status and will, already recognizably so, become a somewhat stabilizing Individual in the enormous Grouping of Planetary Offspring that makes up the Total Supreme -- the Overarching Supreme.

“I wanted to bring you this lesson, and first of all because I simply wanted to be with you, and in communication, and also because it is judged to be time for some of those you communicate with to realize there is more – something extra – that eventuates, beyond their building their soul-selves by living their lives in the Father’s care, and lastly to satisfy a questioning mind.

“It is not simply the Spirit and mind at work in unison that produce lasting soul-selves for the temporary human shells, but additionally, a very real but tiny “donation” towards a new emerging Reality that is the Creator Himself in the process of, and so with the help of you all, reproducing Himself in great variety once again in the arena of time in space – the slow birth of the Supreme Being – the emerging Actuality taking steps toward perfection.

“That which is positive in your lives is emergent, that which is negative is of experience only, and that which is mundane is of no consequence here, as these perfecting Planetary Gods amass incredible wisdom, and one might truly say that the Father, the Prime Source of all life, is together with you mortals and all others, evolving a new species of God Beings.

“And yet, as much as we are diverse individuals, and as much as these planetary Supreme Children will become distinct Individuals, they will all be equal and perfected, and each a part of one immeasurably wise, immeasurably beneficial Supreme Being. And this is just as you live with, and in the Father.

“And I personally share with you (referring to an earlier conversation), as do many, the theory that in time They will also greatly and positively impact on life in the gigantic conglomerations of universes that we now observe being fashioned beyond our borders.

“I thank you for the time we spent in communication, in cooperation, and for your oft expressed appreciation for myself as a Teacher to you, and a Servant to our Michael.

“This is Samuel. Carry on.”

George: “Thank you, Samuel. I do carry on!”

Notes: That earlier conversation also dealt with a short vision of processing a small photographic test strip for a large photograph yet to be made, then making the actual photograph, and treasuring both items on completion. The tiny test strip that was also worth keeping represented our present evolving universes.

They’re good, too, and definitely worth owning, these little “trial” universes.

The 11:11 lists have many subscribers – some very advanced, some quite new. For some of you there is a little news here, but for many there is a lot. I think Samuel was quite explicit and clear to all in his delivery. Certainly using a good comparison. I’m told the Teachers know all subscribers well. Awesome!

© The 11:11 Progress Group
http://www.1111publishers.com
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi George,

This message confused me. Now I understand these are simply manifestations of Father, in time and space. They are not the creation of new gods.

Much love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Precisely what it is....

Post by George »

Precisely what it is....

This is the I AM reproducing Himself in time/space. The Embryo Planetary Supreme of this earth evolves through the "tiny" donations that all of us make towards IT. When not merged, these are sometimes called "astral selves" or ghosts.

Midwayers, of course, are much bigger contributors than are humans.

This is what Bzutu was talking about in Sydney, calling them "information packets" for want of better words that may lag behind, unable to immediately merge with the Supreme upon mortal dissolution.

The "Astral Self" of Virginia Jamieson was one such "info neuron" long dormant... unable to "go to the Light" -- the Urantia Planetary Supreme.

Yes, it is the time-space Supreme that can grant many wishes -- kept me safe from 1000 degree white-hot firewalks.

Yes, they ARE new Gods... evolving time/space Gods... and whilst we venerate the Father, we serve the Overarching Superuniverse Supreme by living the right life in the planetary domain of the "awakening" Planetary Supreme Embryo (#606).

One might say that an OBE could be classed as a temporary "merging" with the Supreme. This is a very loving Deity in the making, and She often, for a time, takes to Herself mistreated children in their OBEs.

This time/space God will not be perfected until such time the seven superuniverses will be perfected, but They will all be very functional... increasingly functional. Still, problems do occur, so be careful what you ask for. You might just get it.

Hope this helps.

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George
Angel in waiting

Just adding to this........

Post by George »

Just adding to this........

Many people... thousands... do know of the Superuniverse Supreme. It was Teacher Tomas in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, who answered one of my questions and in the process revealed the existence of the Planetary Supreme Embryo.

It went right over most people's heads. Duh!

See the Planetary Embryos as "downstepped" from the Superuniverse Supreme, just like the Michael Sons are downstepped from the Eternal Son.

I don't know anyone else who has dealt with this Deity, directly, but I have for many years dealt with Her, and been embraced by Her on more than one occasion. Planetary "progress" is in Her immediate interest, and that is what we have in common, I suggest.

"Mother Earth" may well be correct name for Her, also. Cosmic Consciousness the total of Her knowledge and memory, that She will readily share.

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

When not merged, these are sometimes called "astral selves" or ghosts.
Well I dunno about that. When Rebecca asked that question, the reply from a celestial was "Duh? There is only Father. I know no other deity."

Ghosts are, IMHO, just earth-bounds. They are complete entities, with soul intact. They just have chosen, sometimes through fear, sometimes through material attachment, to stay in the earth plane, and thus they have not started their eternal journey.

Astral selves I think is a similar concept. I think that is the "astral body", which in my terms is a soul encompassed by a spirit body. If you are still a mortal, you have a silver chord. If you are dead, you don't. Maybe there is some morontial difference between earth bounds and those in the spheres, I really don't know.

Much love,
Geoff.
George
Angel in waiting

Endowed with a loving personality......

Post by George »

Endowed with a loving personality......

The Planetary Supreme is endowed with a loving personality. And personality never dies unless it does choose to die.

Rebecca (or her Teacher) is in error.

Budgie, I'm told knows more about this. I'm sure she'll pick up the thread. Warren is another who knows much about this.

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Rebecca (or her Teacher) is in error.
Well it could be Rebecca, but she is ex-buddhist, and open to most stuff, and the teacher was Mary Magdalene. I userstand she is fused. She should understand almost everything.

Much love,
Geoff.
Marshall
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Marshall »

Interesting thread, here, gentlemen.

This is a quite difficult concept to visualize, indeed, especially at our present level of development, as first-lifers in the flesh (souls included). I'll take a stab at it. If you are intimidated by numbers, I suggest you read no further.

I commend you, George, on your ability to portray a quite acceptable and comprehensive interpretation of the evolving SUPREME BEING of the "grand universe" ("all seven superuniverses with a possible seven trillion inhabited evolutionary planets like our planet, plus the few billion or so architectual spheres inhabited by other ascending sons, Descending sons of God (and others) of the various non-mortal orders, including us, after we leave this planet"), down through the seven evolving Superuniverse Supreme Gods, and within each of these Superuniverses, the evolving 10 major sector Supreme lesser-Gods, and within each major sector the evolving 1,000 minor sector Supreme yet lesser-Gods, and within each minor sector the evolving 100,000 local universe yet lesser-Supreme Gods, and within each local universe the evolving 10,000,000 contellation yet lesser-Supreme Gods, and within each constellation the evolving 1,000,000,000 local system yet lesser-Supreme Gods, and finally, within each local system the least Supreme Gods, the evolving 1,000,000,000,000 individual "Planetary Supremes" (Embryos) you refer to.

Further, for purposes of illustration, let us hypothetically assume that each eventually evolved planet will contribute to the evolving SUPREME BEING, during its lifetime, the life experience of 10 billion souls of survival status, plus the planetary life experience gained from those mortals' souls that chose not to survive, plus the life experiences of all non-mortals (non-animals) inhabiting the planet (i.e. midwayers, etc.). Let us designate the life experience of each individual soul, both those surviving and those that chose not to survive, as well as each non-mortal (non-animal) inhabitant (i.e. midwayers, etc.), as a snowflake, each totally unique, with not one exactly alike within the whole "grand universe". This aggregation of the life experiences of each of these 10 billion surviving souls, or individual snowflakes, along with the planetary life experience of each soul that chose not to survive (no longer personal and individual), more snowflakes, plus the life experiences of each non-mortal (non-animal) inhabitant (i.e. midwayers, etc.), yet more individual snowflakes, when melted together, produces a large combined "body of water". As time evolves, the planet and its inhabitants reach a pinnacle of evolutionary development. This planet is now considered settled in Light and Life, and the formerly evolving "Planetary Supreme" (Embryo) has been actualized (realized/perfected). When all 1000 planets within the local system become settled in Light and Life, as the first planet, and the 1000 individual "bodies of water" are combined together, this larger (1000x) "body of water" will be know as the "System Supreme"... and so on... As time evolves, all seven billion local systems (each local system being comprised of 1000 worlds), one billion in each Superuniverse, will become settled in Light and Life and their respective evolving "System Supremes" become actualized (realized/perfected). Combined together into one enormous body of water, together with another huge body of water comprised of all the total individual life experiences of each (non-mortal/non-evolutionary-planet inhabitant) resident within the "grand universe"...(aka) the ascending sons of God and the Descending Sons of God, and others, revealed and unrevealed, (each of these individuals, and other entities besides these individuals, each, being designated as a snowflake melted together in this huge body of water), together with each actualized "Planetary Supreme" (no longer Embryos...7,000,000,000,000 of them, each so much more than the mere sum of their individual contributors; actually more akin to the square of their combined contibutors), thus many more melted snowflakes, including those of all the other combined Supreme Gods, (see above paragraph), all totally mixed up, combined, conglomerated and blended, become known as the evolved and actualized (realized/perfected) SUPREME BEING (so, so much more than the mere sum of its individual contributors; again, more akin to the square of the combined contributors). The "grand universe" is no longer evolving. It is now settled in Light and Life. That's 70,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 melted snowflakes, counting ONLY the contributing ascending mortals that survived! A whole lot of water, my friends. (Yes, we are all a part of the whole, of "Supreme Oneness".)

From there, it's off into the evolution of the newly-evolving, great and never-ending reaches of the distant outer-space levels (first level, second level, third level, fourth level...and so on, ...each level larger than the entire "grand universe") not included in the "grand universe", but together with the perfected "grand universe", known as the master universe.

Pretty big place, this "grand universe".

Forget the master universe, as I'll stop here, for now.

God bless whoever reads this.

With love,
Marshall (or Warren)
Last edited by Marshall on Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:41 am, edited 27 times in total.
George
Angel in waiting

Pretty big place, the "grand universe".

Post by George »

Warren states:
Pretty big place, the "grand universe".
Massive! And then they show me the seven superuniverses like a tiny photo test strip -- a mere trial strip -- for the giant photo mural still to be made that represents the millions of deep space universes that are now being formed.

And all these, apparently, are again much bigger than any of the seven superuniverses we can hardly comprehend. Probably to maintain balance, they would have to spin faster, and so their "linear" time would be unlike ours.

So much for understanding the Supreme, without touching on the Ultimate and Absolute.

I can still remember being taught I had to be a good little Catholic boy to be able to go to Heaven, sit there in a big "church" all day and look at God, with nothing else to do !!!

I decided I was going to sneak out when God wasn't looking my way, play in the church's back yard and feed His ducks and rabbits. He would really appreciate that! :lol:

A rebel at 4 years of age?

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall
New Friend

Post by Marshall »

Please go back and read my post above, as I was editing it when site went down for me. It has been greatly improved, corrected and enhanced.

Thanks.

Peace and love,

Marshall (Warren)
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

Wow.

What a wonderful and stimulating thread to come across first thing in the morning.
Almost feels like a birthday present, even though its not my birthday!

Loads of great information guys, thankyou!

Particularly interesting for me that the body of water stuff keeps coming up right now, and last night I receieved an interesting transmission, finishing with a vision of many thousands of tiny white feathers, descending like snow around me. The transmission stopped and I was left with an image of all these snowflakes, blanketting together in warmth and comfort. It was lovely at the time, but reading this thread has now made even more sense of it.

I love it when theres something meaty to get my head round!

*hugs to all*
Marshall
New Friend

Post by Marshall »

Yes, Geoff, our Paradise Father wears many hats. No wonder they call Him "mysterious".

Peace,

Marshall

P.S. I highly suggest that all who read my long-winded reply, above, share it and Samuel's brilliant transmission with their priest, bishop or clergyman, especially if you are of the Mormon faith. :)