Adjuster Contact

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Adjuster Contact

Post by Geoff »

08/08/04

Ham: Greetings, children, I am Ham and I welcome your love into my heart and I ask that you welcome my love as well. This evening let us discuss recognizing God’s whispering direction.

Each of you has direct contact with the spirit of God within you. This spirit is constantly speaking to your hearts. His voice is mostly drowned out by the pressing considerations of your lives, the constant effort you are exerting in living and communicating, working and planning. All these things crowd out the Father’s gentle, loving guidance. His tender flow of comfort and praise, reassurance and affirmation is, however, always ready to grow stronger in your mind as you learn to identify and to focus upon it. For all your experience, this is the greatest experience of all. For gradually, as you begin to feel his gentle pressure and you begin to yield to this reassuring touch, you will come to rely upon it more and more as you grow in trust and confidence within.

The Father’s touch is not always words. It is more an adjustment of your thought. Thoughts tend to run along habitual lines and you will begin noticing that as this thought process begins going in a habitual direction, it may be stopped and perhaps not a flash but a moment of pause will occur in your thought process where you realize you have a choice and there is another thought, a higher thought, a slightly different attitude to take. Then, as you begin becoming more sensitive to it, you will find this occurring more and more and you will become ever more comfortable following the less worn path of your thoughts and exploring new doors and looking out new windows of perspective.

The Father’s spirit always offers greater freedom. Sometimes the mind becomes chained to habit and the Father’s spirit comes to liberate the mind, not to insulate it. The Father comes to open up greater possibilities. He comes to give you a choice.

Each of you is growing in the spirit and this growth is creating new possibilities and new ways of thinking about yourselves, the question who am I is continually being answered by your higher spirit. Constantly, he says, "yes you are this, but you are also more" and he opens greater worlds to your minds. The Father does not come into the mind as a dominating controller. He comes into the mind as a liberator. He offers choice in more abundance and in greater areas than you could have imagined.

Be comforted my friends for you have before you infinite possibilities and you are never trapped, you are never limited except through your own designs. The Father desires for each of his children to have the upmost freedom so that all of your potentials can be nurtured properly and given opportunity.

The Master came to a world locked in tradition, locked in a certain human conception of God and man. He came to proclaim freedom to these spiritual captives. He came to reveal the higher law which was imperfectly understood as this lower law, the law of religion.

You now have within you the ability to commune with the Father of the universe. You have within you the Master’s own spirit. You have within you one who can demonstrate the Father’s freedom and help you to comprehend it. The Master taught that the Father never meant for his children to be slaves to an ancient, outworn creed. The Father’s only desire is for his children to reach increasingly toward greater vistas of freedom.

The Father’s freedom comes with greater moral responsibility, greater self-control. For no one is free when one is enslaved to the unruly tongue or uncontrolled physical appetites. Freedom is only found with choice. Each of you must be able to choose, even to choose the path of a thought process. You are not truly free when you are enslaved to negative thinking or unspiritual thoughts such as anger or fear. But as you grow in the spirit, you will leaves these lower levels behind and the freedom of higher thinking will open.

The path of the spirit always requires the letting go of the old and the embracing of the new. Usually, the old must be set down for a while and of course you are free to return to it. But you cannot explore the new levels of spirit while clinging to the old thought patterns. It is frightening to let go of something when it seems to be quite needful, when it seems to be part of your personality, part of who you are.

Sometimes, it is hard to let go of the old ways of seeing yourself and it is very difficult to see yourselves through the Master’s eyes. And yet, this is the freedom that is being offered. You can see yourselves as the Master sees you and you can see your potential as the Master sees it. And, each of you has literally unlimited potential. Do not be afraid of this. Grasp it.

My little children, have patience with yourselves. Have tolerance for all your perceived shortcomings. Stop condemning yourselves. Refrain from judging yourselves. This is self-control. Learn instead to be sensitive to the Father’s quiet and gentle spirit. Be sensitive to that spirit which is leading you toward greater freedom, not less. Learn to think about problems with the Master’s counsel, even trying to imagine his attitude and his help.

Do not worry about the small things of life too much. Rather, embrace the spirit with a whole heart allowing the lessor things to fall as they may and trusting that you will have all that you need in every effort to carry out the Father’s will in your lives.

You who have will be given more. The Father will grant these things for your happiness as well as for his will to be carried forward. The Master said, "the Father makes provision for your happiness as well as your sustenance". Trust in this, for it is so. Learn to be sensitive to those little breaks in your thoughts, those moments when the Father might be pointing out a way toward greater freedom of thought. Freedom is your birthright, freedom is your destiny. Spiritual freedom is the Father’s gift. Learn, step by step, to accept it.

Learn , step by step, how to free yourself from old patterns of thought for it is within patterns of thought where human beings become enslaved. My friends, you will find your way forward in the spirit and this way will be one of increasing joy and happiness.

My children, you are finding ever increasing levels of freedom and joy. Don’t stop now, but become every more adept at listening, at feeling that opening, that gateway to greater freedom which is constantly being offered. Rejoice. Rejoice that the truth can be known. Rejoice that all the spiritual help you will ever need to carry you to Paradise is with you right now. Rejoice that you are never alone. Rejoice that you belong here in this world. Rejoice and claim your place among the ascending sons of God. Rejoice, that you can love in ever increasing measure and this love cannot be taken from you. No. Love can never be stolen. Love is your possession for eternity. Rejoice that you have the opportunity to store up wonderful memories of beautiful friendships and that these friendships and these memories will be yours forever. Rejoice my friends. Carry your burden with gladness. Praise the Father’s goodness and partake in his beauty, wonder, and happiness.

Remember, the Master was not a man of sorrow but a man of joy, a happy man, a man ready with a joke, and ready to laugh at your joke, a friend. And so he remains. Let it be clear in your minds that the Master’s friendship is yours, eternally. The Master has come. He has called you his friends as well as his children. Rejoice in this.

You have come through many turbulent patches along the way. So rejoice when the water is as glass, and your little boats are skimming along without resistance. Yes my friends, spiritual freedom, the glad tidings of sonship and daughtership, the feeling of belonging in the world, these are the gifts of the spirit. Rejoice.

Are there any questions at this time?

Q: Ham, does the adjustment of thought occur in every domain of life including work, relationships, health, and how we relate to the material world and its political, social, and religious institutions? Are there boundaries or is the guidance given everywhere?

Ham: It is given everywhere.

Q: Do you have any exercises or strategies we could use to become more sensitive or tuned to the guidance?

Ham: Yes, you have all trained your minds to be more still. You have all understood how to cultivate the stillness and this is a great help. But gradually, you will find that you can open a space for the Father in your mind anytime. You can have a little space between thoughts, a little opening for the Father’s input and become a little less quick to launch into the old, habitual thoughts. Each of you must become accustomed to recognizing that you have much greater latitude of choice that you realize. The Father’s spirit simply opens up the choice. You have a choice between your usual reaction and something else. You have always a greater realms of choice than you generally acknowledge. The Father’s spirit just nudges and offers. He never insists. And this can happen all the time at all levels. When you are frustrated with something and you are tempted to launch into a mental tirade along the usual lines, hold back for a second and see if a choice doesn’t appear in your mind. It will. Everyone has choices to make all day long. And yet, most of the time you are enslaved to your habits. Just begin to realize that that is what is going on and the choices will open.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Gai
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Gai »

Hey Geoff, thank you for recieving this.. so much vital information in the ways of freedom given here. We hear those thought choices inside, but don't always choose to listen... silly really, when all we're going to do by listening is Grow so much brighter, and have more to give in the way of real sustinence to each other and ourselves. Thanks again.
Helen W
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Adjuster Contact

Post by Helen W »

Geoff wrote:08/08/04

Ham: Greetings, children, I am Ham and I welcome your love into my heart and I ask that you welcome my love as well. This evening let us discuss recognizing God’s whispering direction.
Thankyou Geoff and Ham.
Thats truly beautiful, and a timely reminder for me today. How much we hold within ourselves if only we let ourselves see, and not to get at ourselves when we arent perfect.

Thankyou
*hugs*