Teacher Armesh -- Earth’s Children.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Teacher Armesh -- Earth’s Children.

Post by George »

Cheshire, UK, August 2, 2004.
Secondary Midwayer Teacher Armesh.
Subject: "Earth’s Children."

Received by Helen Whitworth.

Armesh: "Welcome dear one. Today we talk of the way you live your life, or the pressures and expectations you place upon yourself and allow you to release some of your fears and concerns.

"The world is spinning faster, moving from a place of denseness into the higher octaves available to it. Soon the octave will be reached, and the shift will occur into the next octave frequency of life as you start to work as one organism, Earth with Humanity, rather than working in opposition to each other.

"Earth has been most forgiving of your people as a mother is of a child, but soon you grow up and learn to take responsibility for your actions and deeds, and after a somewhat sulky adolescence can bond in true partnership as adults together.

"You seem on the surface to be so different, a planet and a people, yet the impulses surrounding you are so similar. You live within the same space of creation and enhance each other in ways you do not dream of.

"There are releases occurring right now as more and more of humanity are prepared to ‘grow up’ and to take their place in the galactic society. Each race is different, forged and molded by the planet or system on which they have been nurtured, shaped by its aspects as a parent moulds its children.

"Unwittingly, when small, you can hurt your parents and as you grow older you appreciate more what difficult times you caused during your learning, but know your parent, your beautiful Earth has nothing but love for her child Humanity, alongside her other children, the trees, animals and birds. Each child group is different, each play a different role, but all are precious in her eyes, and she is proud of you.

"You stand wiser every minute and show understanding, growing from moment to moment until you are ready to be fully adult, and Humankind reaches its graduation.

"The fear of despoiling the earth is a valid one, but as you grow you understand more fully how you hurt without intent. Soon you will work it out for yourselves. Do not berate you past behaviors. These were but lessons in the schema of all things.

"The next thing I wish to discuss is how you handle emotion. Emotion is not something to be bound in chains to, neither be it something to shirk, to ‘rise above’. It is a useful part of your makeup that allows you to fully experience being alive. It teaches you when you are headed in a good direction, and teaches you when things seem less beautiful.

"Your pain, anger, fear and doubt all serve purpose as they point to infractions against the truth of responsible behaviour. You should look first to see the mirror within yourself, and if that is not present then to look to infraction around you, to stand and fight in righteous path.

"This does not mean to tread the path of violence, far from it, but that there are times you must stand firm against those that wish to hold back your freedom, and the freedom of humanity.

"Stand and talk with the resonance of internal truth. The oppressors need to learn too, and it is by challenge that each individual grows within their own self and learns more fully what resonates within their heart.

"When you all speak to one another through your hearts and join with your brother and sister races in the same way, and to your parent planet, then there can no longer be conflict as you will seek only harmony and celebrate your differences.

"The war is still waging but the supplies of fear are waning, and the seeming lack of concern shows there is little need to give that energy more fuel.

"Most on your planet are no longer interested in fuelling bitterness and rivalry and that is to be appreciated and applauded. The trees in your forest shelter many species and you learn slowly to do the same, protecting those of vulnerability by bringing safety around them, the security of love and nurture.

"This is the strongest gift you can give each other: to treat all alive as kin.

"When the sunset fades to night, know always that dawn is coming and with it the dawn chorus, heralding the new day. That song is close now and the birds are stirring.

"Smile often, and watch it spread around the world ‘til the whole planet is laughing together and seeing the beauty of life, love and joy.

"We hug you and fill you with light to sparkle through your evening, glad as ever for your efforts. We honour you, Sister, and gratefully receive the love you share for us in our humble duties as messengers and guides.

"We love you all, and enjoy your smiles, too, as you enjoy time with child of innocence and delight, even when you squall for food or water or howl for affection. The eyes of Humanity sparkles with a beauty you cannot see yourselves, and giggles as it erupts into dancing and bounding playing, joyful and so, so much fun.

"I leave you now, enlivened and grinning, and am glad to have been the one to place it on your face.

"We love you. I speak for all on this side who work with you and wait for you. In peace and play. I am Armesh."

© The 11:11 Progress Group
Toujours au Service de Michael
www.1111SpiritGuardians.com
www.1111Publishers.com
www.1111Angels.com
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Marshall
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Marshall »

Thanks, Armesh and Helen, for another sparkling gem.

Marshall

P.S. Not to forget you, George, the great provider of this playground, upon which we post, play and learn.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Marshall writes:
P.S. Not to forget you, George, the great provider of this playground, upon which we post, play and learn.
Not really, Marshall.

Geoff runs the board. Budgie and I are merely posters to the board.

God bless....

George. 8)
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall
New Friend

Post by Marshall »

Thanks for the clarification, George. Now, things are beginning to make sense.

Feeling a lot more like I do now than I did before I got here,

Marshall
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Geoff runs the board. Budgie and I are merely posters to the board.
As usual, George is understating things. I may have offered a site to host this, and set it up, but without George, it's just another message board with limited purpose. It's a joint effort here, and you are not "just a poster" George. You are the purpose around which this activity has been built.

Much love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

A definite Group...

Post by George »

A definite Group...

The 11:11 International Progress Group developed out of what once was the Aussie 11:11 Emergency Platoon (1962 - 2000).

It was in 2000 when I asked for the task of International Outreach, and midwayer Chief Bzutu said "No." In 2001 Machiventa said "Yes", and those who joined, Bob, Judy, Helen, Geoff, Rebecca, Budgie and Alma (with her magnificent Spanish translations for her 11:11 list) are all vouched for by Machiventa.

Take away any of these guys, and we are not a functioning whole, as we are, the sky is the limit.

So, are we all perfect?

Far from it. I personally still take delight in confusing people... especially if they hail from SLC Utah. :lol:

Pauvre Marshall. :cry:

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marshall
New Friend

Post by Marshall »

You keep top shelf company, George; first class. You didn't confuse me.

You're right... there's no limit to what can and will be done, here at 11:11. I take my hat off to the whole team at the 11:11 Oasis.

I too, delight in confusing people, especially those hailing from here in SLC, Utah, the Mormon capital of the Superuniverse. The mountains, however, are beautiful; close to perfect. That's more than I can say for other aspects of the area. My best guess is that there will be several changes ocurring here within the next several hundred years.

I've only been in Utah for a little over two years; a temporary business decision, only! There is a limit, however.

God bless, indeed...

Marshall
Gai
Busy Bee

Post by Gai »

Geesh Armesh! Love you, and for being able to describe the giggling thing so well,.. it warmed me like a hot oven with those tears of joy,... all the way through! Thats what happens with me and my babies,.. we get so crazy with love sometimes, we be wellin up with crazy sparkling tears! Make me wanna go and get some messages, too! Ha!

Thanks dear Helen...!

... and George and Geoff and Marshall, too!

:mrgreen: who is this green guy?

peace...
George
Angel in waiting

Hi there Marshall.......

Post by George »

Hi there Marshall.......

In 2000 I spent a week in Tallahassee with Fred Harris' family and all the gang, and everyone doing the Akashic Construct. Worked my butt off, but time flew. It was like just a half a day had gone by.

Then I was in Coeur d'Alene (the Eye of the Needle) Rockford Bay, Spokane, Post Falls with Jill and Daniel, Gerdean and Angus, Mark and Mary, for 6 or 7 weeks doing heaps more of the same AC. And time flew!

Some other lovely places, too, and with wonderful people.

Then I was in Salt Lake City for about a short week, and that "lasted" till May 2003 and never died down. :lol: PURE TRAUMA!

So what kind of awesome masochistic punishment did you envisage for yourself by moving there? :cry:

I'll pray for you... morning and evening. :)

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gai
Busy Bee

Post by Gai »

George, You were in Spokane?? That's where I live!
What do ya mean, "Eye of the Needle", in Couer d'Alene?
Is there something goin' on round here I don't know about???
Who are those people?

just wondering...

peace... :)
George
Angel in waiting

Hi there Gai.....

Post by George »

Hi there sis Gai.....

Early in 2000 I was told to get my passport in order. I thought I'd be going to France, but uh, uh! It was the US, and I criss-crossed it teaching some 80 folks the Akashic Construct.

Yes, I stayed for some weeks in Spokane near the airport, and with Gerdean and Angus, who now live in New Mexico.

"La Coeur d'Alene" is French, meaning the Heart of the Awl, or the Eye of the Needle. It is named after the ancient people who lived there, famous for their needlework. It sounds a helluva lot better in French than in English...

Core duh Lane...??? :shock:

Bah! Ce n'est pas bien ça!

Like Lake Pend d'Oreille -- Long Ear.

Just look at the shape of the lake. Guess you guys stole all that country from the French, who stole it from the Red Man. :evil:

Hug all the babies for me....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gai
Busy Bee

Post by Gai »

Sorry George,... Spokane ain't nothin like France.

Yeah,.. we all stole from the Beautiful Red Man. Too much to comprehend. I used to despise my heritage, but have come to learn its responsibility.

The story of Spokane comes from an ancient chief who's son died by accident. He was in so much pain, like his heart had been cut out, that the only way he could sustain himself was to scream out his anguish and to demand the answer why from God. After a while one of the people told him that their people are starting to lose faith in God, and that the chief needed to make up his mind if God was good or not. He agreed and went up to Mount Spokane. For 3 days and nights in the cold he finally recieved an answer from God who said his son was very happy and right beside him. He also told the chief that someday white fleshed people would come with a book and to not fight with them as it would be of no good. Well, he went back and told his people what god had said about his son and all were relieved. However he did not tell them about the white man coming as he didn't see it as the right time. Shortly before he died he told Illeena Spokanee and his 5 year old son. As history goes,.. they didn't fight the white man with his book because of this, but lost many of their lives to disease, and were beat into "civilized" submition! So sad, the native american story.... I love these people so.

My babies woke me up this morning playing Doctor. One put a big wet towel over my head, while my 1 1/2 year old walked slowly toward me with a Big glass of water,... yep. All over and under me,... as my 4 year old jumped on top of me asking if I feel better now!!! Ha! ha! God, I love them! Right now they're constructing some sort of game useing video tapes and cotton balls... I better go! See ya all en la manana...