Teacher Armesh -- The Butterfly Emerges -- Life-Grid.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Teacher Armesh -- The Butterfly Emerges -- Life-Grid.

Post by George »

Cheshire, England, July 20, 2004.
Teacher Armesh.
Subjects: "The Butterfly Emerges" and "Life-Grid."

Received by Helen Whitworth.

Armesh: "Dearest sister, we welcome you today with joy and happiness. It is our intent that you should be well in mind and body, spirit and soul, and so we offer you a blessing of energy, which will assist you in re-balancing as you integrate recent changes in your internal energy structure.

"For those of you who read this message, you should know that the times of change are upon you now. There is no more ‘when’, for it is here. And always has been. You are ready now to stand up and take responsibility for yourselves at an individual and collective level, to stand up and be counted.

"The game of chess has progressed well and the winning moves are laid in front of you, with a certainty now that you can and will be the victors. It is still difficult for many of you to accept this, as the fear has hung over you for so long as to the alternative, that you have difficulty seeing the situation as it already is.

"The opponent has always been of your own fear, created by the limitations of human thinking that allowed your species to abdicate its own responsibility.

"You have grown though, have felt the calling, the yearning within your hearts to be whole again, and all that remains now is for you to reclaim your sovereign right, your right to stand with the love of God and All Beings, to stand alongside Us, who are encouraging you now, as Galactic Citizens, with full responsibility for your own lives, your own destiny.

"The casing has cracked, the cracks get wider, and soon they become chasms. Then bit by bit the shell disintegrates, falling away to reveal the beautiful butterfly that you have become, all of you, whilst hiding behind your curtains of fear.

"Stand tall, proud, victorious, with love shining from your hearts and speak with the wisdom of truth. Claim all that you are, firstly within your own being, telling yourself how perfect, how wonderful you are, and how perfect this world is you have helped to create, then allow others to see your beauty as you see the beauty in them.

"Each has different gifts, each different challenges, but all are of infinite potential, part of the glorious dance that is the Light Web of Life.

"When you feel down, imagine yourself at the center of a sphere, with strands of light emerging from each fingertip, each hair strand, each corner of your body.

"Imagine these strands flowing outwards in all directions until they meet another human, or a tree, an animal, and see your light merge with theirs, and then on in all directions from them. See yourself and each spark of life as a hub, forming the most beautiful web across this Earth, and as you see each entity be touched, see them light up to continue their own piece of the web.

"Imagine now the strength, beauty, power and love on an Earth surrounded by such a web, and know that this web already exists, fuelled by hearts such as yours that yearn for the light, and who can stand tall within themselves and proudly proclaim, "I AM THAT I AM".

"We wait with growing excitement for the day, so soon now, that the entirety of the life-grid of this planet lights up together, and becomes a hub itself within the web of the universe; the day when you will truly know again who we are, and we can find each other in totality within our souls.

"We await this day with joy and anticipation and cannot wait to share so much with you. My dear ones, you are coming home. I leave you with all the Love and a jubilant cry to the rooftops. I am yours. I AM Armesh."

© The 11:11 Progress Group
Michael est Toujours au Volant
www.1111SpiritGuardians.com
www.1111Publishers.com
www.1111Angels.com
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Artemis
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Artemis »

Wow! This message affirms a meditation vision I had a number of months ago after receiving my second level Reiki attunement. I had always visualized energy as a chain from individual to individual (people and other forms of nature.) After the attunement, I realized that I was seeing the chain one-dimensionally. When expanded into three dimensions, the grid appears geodesic and covers the planet.

Each of us on this message board (and elsewhere) is a lightworker; as our "light" turns on, we take our place in the grid worldwide. Our job is to hold the light energy in place on earth. It is simple outreach to others, through role modeling, good deeds, words and/or actions which can help others to join us in the grid. And, as your message shows, eventually the planet will be thoroughly "lit".

Helen and George, you have made my day so bright with this posting... thank you! And a BIG thanks to Teacher Armesh!
Gai
Busy Bee

Post by Gai »

Yes!!! I second that! This is a Great message! Thank you, all, too!

peace...
digitalgirl11
New Friend

Thanks

Post by digitalgirl11 »

Thanks for the message.

5683, DG11
Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Thank you Helen and Teacher Armesh... aren't we fortunate to be living in such exciting times? :D
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello Artemis.......

Post by George »

Hello Artemis.......

Many years ago I asked the Midwayers if I was the only "fool" working with them, and they showed me the location of everyone they had contact with.... everywhere in the world!

I said, "Wow! How did you do that!

The simple answer, "We.... do things." 8)

You'll like reading http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/E_Desc/GB126.htm -- a description of Adamson's village at Lake Van -- a full-color vision.

God bless....

George.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

Glad you liked the message :)

Artemis, isnt it wonderful when we get confirmation from external sources...and as the message is additional confirmation to you, so your response is additional confirmation to me.

We truly are all part of that web and so lucky indeed to living in such interesting times.

Armesh is saying he honours you all.

With love
Helen
Artemis
New Friend

Post by Artemis »

It's funny... I've been watching and reading this board for months, waiting for I don't know what. I've been seeing 11:11 and 3:33 (and some 4:44s) for about a year, following the loss of my job and the near death experience of my best friend. It's become so intense now that even my children and husband are seeing time prompts.

I don't want to sound too weird, but Helen I felt a connection to your posts a few weeks ago. When you received this message from Teacher Armesh, I had to finally jump into the board and say something... be a part of the movement.

Thank you for helping me find my voice. I'll endeavour to share my stories of encounters with angels in the very near future.

Blessings be to you... and to all.
Budgie

Artemis

Post by Budgie »

Artemis wrote:Thank you for helping me find my voice. I'll endeavour to share my stories of encounters with angels in the very near future.
GOOD! :D
digitalgirl11
New Friend

Artemis

Post by digitalgirl11 »

Hi Artemis!

It is very interesting how Helen has this strong energy that draws people in. She did the same to me. Not only that, some of her messages helped me out in sorting out my own situations.
She is truly special.

5683, DG11
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

awww shucks, guys.

I'm sat here at work with tears welling up in my eyes, a huge overpowering sense of love and energy from you both and getting strange looks from my colleagues.

I'm constantly fascinated by the strings of events and 'coincidences' that bring people together, and how we each catalyse other people as well as our catalysed by others ourself.
I get a feeling the mid-wayers get a lot of satisfaction from seeing each new connection light up :)
So blame them, not me!!!

Artemis, I wish you well in your journey with the magical 11's and the wonderful folk behind them, and look forward to hearing your Angel stories!!!

Big hugs and love to you both and I'm glad to have been able to be of humble service.
Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Thanx Helen, we love you too! Keep that energy strong now, y'hear! :P