Love is acting in all Dimensions.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Love is acting in all Dimensions.

Post by Geoff »

September 16th, 2003
Received by PJR
New York City

Dear Dad & Friends,

Of course you can easily see the degree of my discontent and how lost and out of place I feel. What hope does an attempt at mediumship have now?

Love P___

Well, you have to know that we still love you, with the Father's Love, and your assumption is correct, that your travail is simply the result of all the considerable changes you are passing through as you turn ever more toward the Father and also accept more and more of Him in the form of His substance - which we call Divine Love. We call it that because "Love" is the one word that comes closest to describing just what the Father is, and what He is composed of.

[You are telling me that an entity which has NO form is composed of something.]

His Love is of a substance that has no form, does not occupy space - knows no boundaries - and so, for example, has no physical characteristics, like skin. It is not bound by this Universe of Creation, as He is not. So you can see how ill-fitted It is - so much so that it too has no form.* It is not ill-fitted in the sense that it does not belong here, where we are - one and all. I say "ill-fitted" because it literally does not fit in the physical - being so encompassing and expansive. Oh, so you wonder; yes, this Love creates effects upon all and everything it comes into contact with, and the greater the contact the greater the potential for effects to be caused.

[I am not getting the whole picture on this.]

This Love does not fit into the physical universe. How do you expect a description of it to fit into a few paragraphs? We are describing something from outside the Universe, that affects the Universe - even created it. Using mere words to describe It requires it to be narrowed down into a sequential stream of thoughts - thoughts relative to what you know of - bounded by the words we have at our disposal - limited by the thoughts those words represent. This Love is acting in all dimensions at all times. And exists as a static in those dimensions - or universes that have no time. Hence It is Still; although dynamic are the effects it precipitates, to say the least.

[Is this really an accurate representation of His Love?]

Of course not. Once again, we can not fit It onto a page of ink. But it is not true that It can not be known. It's revealment is by degrees - as we are doing with you - as we are, ourselves, are experiencing. Only by personally experiencing It to the fullest extent possible for you, and that in the highest levels of the Celestial Heavens, can you begin to say you know of this Love. But one of its great beauties is, as I said: It's revealment, and by that I mean its experience or even its acquisition, is by degrees. And so, as wonderful as its full experience is, in the highest heavens - even at its fountainhead within the Habitation of God - so even more wonderful than that is that it can be experienced in the smallest way by the meanest of souls, even in the deepest hell. So it is by degrees it is known. And that is one of its greatest attributes, as that makes it possible for anyone to ask for and receive It: Anyone. As by degrees it can be experienced and even obtained, so by degrees we are saved from the death of the lost soul. You have this Love within you to a remarkable degree, but not to even a small degree of what is available to you. Fortunate that not only is the Father's Love available in degrees but, the degrees of His Love is endless. So, cheer up, take your discontent as simply an expression of desire to experience His Love and obtain It within you. That your discontent is a bit unpleasant is of no concern, for the greater Love - you will find as a result of your desire that also fosters your discontent - will fill you and ever change you - once again, as it already has - to a greater degree than it already has. And the result will be your experience of Greater Faith, more Love, yes, even wisdom; and may I add, expanded soul-perceptions, which we see you desire, above all, these days.

Yes, we see you are exhausted. And so surrounding you with our love and the Father's - which we bring with us - we want to offer, also, our gratitude to you for receiving another message of hope and cheer, and of course Love. We will sign ourselves together your spirit friends and guardians.

As you now perceive us, so we are, Your Friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* In other words: He has no form and is not bounded or constrained by the physical universe; His Love has no form and is not bounded either. PJR.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.