“I Will Lead You There.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“I Will Lead You There.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, August 14, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “I Will Lead You There.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Not only does the Father in heaven bestow a Fragment of himself upon you, but you can also ask for purer, more sincere communications on your part.

The success in communing with your mystery Monitor, your divine Guide, depends to a large measure upon your willingness and perseverance to dedicate a certain amount of time to Me. Cursory moments are fine to start with, but they are not enough, and definitely not helpful in attaining a deeper understanding of the secrets of the universe, which I hold in My being.

If you desire to become a perfect listener in these communications, then you must be totally willing to undergo the necessary training, just as a musician would in mastering his or her musical instrument. I realize that some things are easier to learn than others, but nothing is impossible for those who set themselves to the task of obtaining the desired goal. Never mind the obstacles in their paths, for nothing can deter anyone from their chosen vocation.

The end result is so much sweeter due to the perseverance, dedication and lessons learned along the way, even though at times, the going may be frustratingly tough. Yet, the courageous ones keep going until they possess the desired skills and abilities.

So, it is in the cultivation of a finely attuned ear that you pick up the melodies of the universe, the tones of which are, so seldom heard by human ears. It is in the inner life where these echoes are heard, which become as smiles from heaven to the human soul. Listen then, and continue to hone these listening skills that are, as yet, dormant and undiscovered in your budding soul.

I shall lead you there, if you are willing to consecrate yourself to set aside more time for Me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
1111angels.net
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.