“Awaken and Let Your Light Shine.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Awaken and Let Your Light Shine.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, August 2, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Awaken and Let Your Light Shine.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “It is a fact that any and all experiences ultimately lead a soul God-ward unless, of course, the soul totally rejects My indwelling light. In total rejection, selfish and evil thoughts and actions can surely lead them into the dark abyss of extinction.

However, once a soul has sensed the faintest glimmer of light, that soul will experience an insatiable hunger and an urge to find the light again and again. In doing so, it builds on faith and trust.

Through My urgings it may seek out all sorts of experiences – different places of worship, astrology, witchcraft, images of the mind, symbols, totems and addictions – all to satisfy these hunger cravings.

Through all these experiences are carved the many roads of disappointments and longings, which still lead to the ultimate destination, although the urge to find Me within, is stronger in some than in others, depending on the time they spend with Me.

When all is said and done, you are all children of the one God and therefore brothers and sisters. Honor each other as kin. As long as there are wars raging on Urantia, the cave mentality persists, especially in the financial arena, where the motto of ‘follow the money persists’.

Surely, it is time for all Urantians to wake up, and start working together for the common good of all, so the real work of progressive evolution in partnership with the Creator can begin. See to it that nothing in your mind can hinder your progress, as the time is looming when another Son of God shall walk upon this planet.

It is the hope of all celestials that the soil will be prepared through the souls that are now awakening: For them to realize that they can function as healers and light-workers, as this is a most necessary preliminary task. The Gods on high know who is willing to function as such. They also notice that little Urantia is finally growing up into a greater degree of maturity, although it has a long way to go towards her destiny of Light and Life.

It is a free will decision and privilege of each mortal to awaken and let his or her light shine.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.