“I, Too, Shall Urge You On.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“I, Too, Shall Urge You On.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, July 22, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “I, Too, Shall Urge You On.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The road to developing keen listening for My still Voice is through a disciplined approach to stillness, so that you learn to listen without any thought intrusion on your part.

This is self-mastery toward God-consciousness at the highest level that any mortal can attain in the physical estate. This is easier for some than it is for others, because there are also the factors of genetic make-up, the level of intelligence, and understanding and insight.

However, anyone can cultivate those highly desirable listening skills. It is like running a race with courage and perseverance, with the eyes focused on the desired goal.

Nothing is impossible for those who believe, and according to your belief, it will be done unto you. This is My promise, as I know the desires of your heart.

It does need determination and perseverance on your part. It is not a life for the ease-seeking, thoughtless and unfeeling materialist.

This life of seeking after the will of God is for the individuals with courage, those stout of heart who only in times to come will realize how well their race was run because of their single mindedness, with an eye on the goal of self-mastery.

The angels of heaven stand on the sidelines to cheer all mortals towards the goal of perfection, and onto life everlasting. I, too, shall urge you on, but this I can only do when you listen to My whispers of guidance and encouragement.

By your choices and decisions, will you develop into a noble and strong character, able to withstand the temptations of the flesh. You shall learn to explicitly trust My voice while you train yourself to listen.

This is the journey we have embarked upon together and you shall know this when you have attained a greater recognition of Me within you.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.