“Unwittingly in Partnership.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Unwittingly in Partnership.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, July 24, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Unwittingly in Partnership.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “It is a wonderful goal to strive to always be open to the Voice within. However, in this you need to be very discerning because there are many ‘false noises’ in the world.

There is a longing in the human mind which desires to obtain tangible evidence of the worlds beyond, and things unseen. But little do people realize that the Spirit of almighty God resides within them! But to hear the still Voice requires a sincere and honest effort and determination and courage to persevere.

Many people are slothful, indolent and selfish, and will not engage in self-discipline to discover this Voice within themselves. Most people pass into the beyond, never realizing how truly rich they were, because their souls remained undeveloped, impoverished and undernourished. They neither opened their end of the communication channel to cultivate faith and trust in the Creator of everything, nor gave themselves the time to come into the Silence. This of course could only be achieved by their free will, although the opening of the communication channel can occur when there is a ‘wake-up call’ such as when illness or a disaster befalls them.

You know very well how hard this training is, and yet, it becomes so very easy once you make up your mind to simply cultivate the habit of regularly coming to Me in the Stillness, to keep your mind firmly on the goal of the ages to discover your God within, with whom you are already unwittingly in partnership.

It is the most wonderful and desirable discovery in the life of a mortal, when he or she becomes aware of this unique and living connection with the Creator. They then know that they have no need for another’s voice, because the best Teacher and Guide lives right within them.

All they have to do, with faith and trust in Me, is to cultivate and sharpen their listening skills to hear Me increasingly clearer as time goes by.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.