“Attached to the Tree of Life.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Attached to the Tree of Life.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, July 19, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Attached to the Tree of Life.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for when your long dark winter of seeming barrenness is past, you shall bear spirit fruit as never before, but for My pruning.

God is the tree, and humankind makes up His branches. Therefore, they are His offspring. So, when the branch closes off its end by never paying Me any thought, it withers and dies.

Even now, you feel My ‘spirit-sap’ stirring in you as never before. It is your trust and faith in Me which has kept this lifeline strong, for there needs to be an opening and a willingness to receive. I cannot pour My life-giving sap into a closed off branch which is only possessed of itself.

Trust and faith in the eternal Giver of life are the channel openers. Therefore, the more you begin to live in a greater present centered awareness of the eternal Creator, the closer you live with Me, for I dwell within you.

It goes without saying that this is the sign of your connection with Me and because of My spirit-sap flowing into you, you shall bring forth leaves, buds and blossoms, and in due season bear much spirit fruit, for this is expected of you. It is your service returned to Me, because I desire that you bring forth much fruit, for the fruits are what pleases Me.

In order for you to bear much fruit, it becomes your task to see to it that the opening to Me remains clear, as I then give you the opportunity to grow your channel ever wider in order for you to attain greater receptivity. This is always, and in all manner of ways, reciprocal. God and mortal are developing an interactive working arrangement.

The more conscious you become of My laboring within you, the more joyous you will become. And although the stresses of material life are still present, they lessen in significance because you are firmly attached to the Tree of life.

Slowly I will remove all your doubts.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.