“They Are Developing Spirits.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“They Are Developing Spirits.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, July 12, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “They Are Developing Spirits.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Let us be as one for a moment and allow Me to explain to you that the burdens of guilt, due to mistakes in the past, have been lifted from your shoulders. Indeed, these burdens never existed, but you, yourself, had to come to that realization.

You are now beginning to realize the wisdom behind all your feeble planning and decision making. All along it was I who wanted you to walk this path because of all the wonderful lessons you would learn along the way.

You are learning to love unconditionally and you realize how this brings freedom to the human soul and healing of mind and body so that everything moves into a greater harmony and balance. Emotions are coming to rest, as resentments, grudges, and disappointments fade into nothingness, never to be recalled.

You are beginning to realize that everything happens according to My plan of ultimate triumph, and that only good can come from your sorrows and grief. There are no mistakes in the universe. Just have faith and believe that the soul shall grow, and that it will become victorious over human selfishness, and all its baser creature tendencies.

The angels in God’s service are always watching over their charges but they are not allowed to interfere with human free will, so they just have to stand by and watch humans thoughtlessly inflict sorrow and grief upon each other.

Humans still have to learn that they all are children of the Creator, and that they need to learn to get along with each other, while they play in the same ‘sandbox.’

This, if they so desire, is a lesson that all humans are to learn – that they are developing spirits, and that they are pilgrims on this long journey towards an unconditionally loving and changeless God, meanwhile perfecting themselves on the travels to Paradise.

Only puny man has assigned human emotions and attributes to the eternal Creator.

I, God, change not.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.