“About Dreams Come True.” - Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“About Dreams Come True.” - Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Oregon, USA, June 29, 2021.
Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “About Dreams Come True.”

Message received by Anyas.

Thought Adjuster: “First of all, do not be concerned about losing our connection. Our relationship gets strengthened over time and, as you find and develop your inner hearing, I find and express my Still Small Voice.

Now that you have come to understand that I speak to you silently, you are becoming more adept at deciphering My subliminal input.

I am operational within your thinking. I monitor it closely. Yours willing, I will control the incessant flow of your thoughts. The Father in heaven is at the onset of all thought processes — their glorified Point of origin. He conceived all that is true, good, beautiful — MEANINGFUL.

In his unfathomable wisdom, he executes his master plan. His underlying intention is cosmic-wide happiness that will find a sure echo within his tender heart — never to be taken for granted, as it is the result of intense personal investment on the part of the Creator and his myriads of creatures — a purposeful beehive that joyfully learns to BE as He IS.

View your life as a page-turning novel — an original script that drives you — the hero or heroine — to a steady upgrade of the quality of your experiences. It transforms you from a mere figment of the fertile divine imagination into a full-blown realization of one of his fondest dreams. If He can make his dreams come true, so can you!”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
All volumes of the series “The Inner Sherpa – Daily Manna from Above”
and “Home Schooled By Spirit – 365 Lessons for Spiritual Living”
are available on Amazon.

www.innersherpa.org
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.