“Peace Can Become a Reality.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Peace Can Become a Reality.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, June 5, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Peace Can Become a Reality.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The degree to which you awaken to the love of the Eternal God, will be the degree to which you mete out this unconditional love to others.

It is this experience of unconditional love, permeating your thoughts, that brings about your positive attitude towards others. Therefore, set your mind on things of the spiritual plane rather than of the earth. Think love, and you will become love.

This universal law is very important to humankind to begin to understand that ‘thoughts held in mind, produce after their kind.’ Each time you remember this truth, it will sink deeper into your consciousness. Eventually, this will become so powerful that whatever you think about, will come into being. Think health, and health will become a reality.

Humankind has been endowed with powers beyond measure, but it has been ‘raised small,’ and therefore ‘thinks small.’ Peace can become a reality when mankind is at peace with itself in the inner world.

Between humanity and its Maker resides unconditional love. Allow this love to permeate your total being, to elevate your thoughts into the spiritual realms where mercy and forgiveness reign.

Dream mercy and forgiveness into being because it stems from the law of unconditional love, since God is love.

Wipe the slate clean of any superstitions of an offended and angry God. Do away with the top-heavy dos and don’ts. These are puerile thoughts, which have generated much unhappiness and fear, slowing down the evolution of this planet.

It is time for the true revealed religion of Jesus, about the eternal God’s unconditional love, to take a hold in the hearts of humankind.

Jesus said, ‘I and the Father are one.’ Therefore, you and I can become one, as I am your indwelling Fragment of this self-same God, leading you onto the path of life everlasting, if you so desire.

All you have to do is ask, and let Me permeate your mind. It is your choice.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.