“A Life Lived in Increasing Joy”. - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“A Life Lived in Increasing Joy”. - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, June 25, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “A Life Lived in Increasing Joy”.

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Today we will hold a discourse on what keeps you away from Me as slowly you are acquiring the insight to realize where your heart-channel to Me is being blocked.

It is beginning to dawn on you, that any fear you harbor, be it for yourself or even the safety of a loved one, is actually the biggest fear – that of the unknown. These kinds of fear are effective channel blockers to Me, even as undue worries, frets and impatience corrode your channel to receive.

Faith and trust need to be exercised. It is all in the thought-processes. ‘Thought held in mind, produce after their kind.’ So now you can look upon your thoughts as channel blockers.

Become more aware of how you think, and even why you think at all. It is of utmost importance that you learn to be, rather than to do. This means that outward good deeds are as nothing if the heart is not involved, as one simply might do good deeds because this is expected by society.

Good deeds grudgingly rendered, bear no fruit in eternal life. It matters only what motivates the human heart and the love that commands it. The free-will choice of co-operating with the divine will of God always leads to the highest and greatest good of all. This is what opens the channel to Me.

The more willingly you come into the Silence with a clear uncluttered mind, free from fear and daily frets, the more ideal state you will be in to imbibe of My presence. This gives us the opportunity to make the most of our time together.

Train and discipline your mind to a greater awareness of Me, and you will find that ever-so-gently you are being led into a better way of life – a life lived in increasing joy because of your growing faith in Me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.