“Mindfully in The Present.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Mindfully in The Present.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, June 19, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Mindfully in The Present.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “For a moment let us ponder what it would be like to have a patient and loving heart, as there are several attributes belonging to it.

First and foremost, having a loving and patient heart requires a conscious decision to be made by all, because this is not something that is automatically bestowed at birth, unless one is genetically pre-disposed thereto.

Once that conscious decision is made, the hard work of self-discipline begins, for you to be tested and tried as you learn this most difficult lesson.

Mankind is usually bent towards impatience, and tempers can flare up unexpectedly.

These words you may ponder, and flesh out in your mind. For you to be consciously patient and loving, requires for you to live in present-centered awareness, lest you 'slide down the slope' of impatience.

These present times with all the hastiness and stress to rush about, are not conducive to the development of patience, and indeed give rise to much impatience.

The best start to any new day is to allow yourself the gift of first coming to Me in the Silence, to imbibe of My rest and peace. Let it saturate your very DNA. This will benefit your nervous system.

The more often you do this, the more beneficial the practice becomes. I know that at first it will take a lot of self-discipline, but I tell you that the benefits are enormous, even though they may not instantly be apparent.

Your soul-rest will increase, your peace of mind will improve, and therefore your thinking will become more peaceful with greater clarity, and the body will feel less stress. In this state, true learning and character building can take place for important matters, like your desire for a patient and loving heart.

So, live mindfully in the present, and the desire of your heart shall be fulfilled.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.