“Learn to Uplift Your Heart and Soul.” -

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Learn to Uplift Your Heart and Soul.” -

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, June 23, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Learn to Uplift Your Heart and Soul.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Allow your heart to overflow with thankfulness to the Giver of life for yet another unwritten page in the book of life as you start a new day where anything can and may happen when you allow Me to share it with you.

Be open to the unexpected and welcome each new day like a young child would, having made no plans, so that there will be different ways to live your day. It may be meeting with someone you have not met before or you may have a chance to lighten someone’s heart with a smile or an encouraging word.

Remember always whose children you are. Ultimately, you are all the offspring of the one Creator, who has empowered you with free will, and given you choices and decisions, so that you can learn along life’s path by choosing wisely.

Of course, you will make mistakes. That is expected, for this is how you learn. No one is born perfect. However, it is the supreme command and the ultimate goal of the ages: ‘Be ye perfect, even as I am perfect.’

Whilst you are born into the life of flesh, you are given every opportunity to make each day a better day. With Me, the divine Spark within, how can you lose?

Of course, you can lose if you never listen to My voice, as I tirelessly labor deep within you, to uplift your thoughts above the humdrum, the meanness, and the sordid business of an earth held within the grip of fear and despondency.

You can learn to uplift your heart, soul and mind, to sense the glories of eternal life awaiting each and every one.

Dare to live in that uplifting hope with the optimism that allows your still Voice to be heard, which for yet another day will lead you towards real life waiting for you in the hereafter.

Allow yourself the precious time to come to Me, so you will increasingly learn to discern My voice.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.