“The Urge for Self-Expression.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Urge for Self-Expression.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, June 6, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Urge for Self-Expression.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “A receptive heart, soul and mind, are the requirement for you to increasingly realize the blessings of the eternal Creator.

To increase your openness to My guidance, you need to become more aware of any selfish thoughts that might come between you and Me, any judgment towards others, any unloving thoughts, any thoughtless words spoken in haste. These roll on throughout eternity and come back to haunt you, to wake up your conscience, and teach you how to become more loving. It is with an unconditionally loving attitude towards others that the highest level of a righteous character shall eventuate.

We are here discussing a spiritually fragrant personality with the character being trained through self-discipline, to learn how to become the best you can be under all circumstances and conditions life has to offer. I am speaking about the ideal you, which I am helping you to uncover and discover.

The eternal Creator has given each mortal a tiny seed to develop, just like a small acorn holds the life-pattern of a mighty oak within itself. It has the urge for self-expression and development, to grow and seek the light of the sun’s warming rays. Meanwhile, it learns to cope with the cold harsh winds and rains, which help it develop a strong and deep root system, so it cannot be uprooted by the elements.

Likewise, this is what you are doing in building up trust and faith in Me as your strong root system, and as your personal Trainer, I urge you to unfold the divine pattern within you, which I hold within My Being.

This is why coming into the Stillness is so important and profitable to you, as you attempt to listen more intently to My guidance, and learn to follow My leadings ever inward, forward and upward.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.