“To Delight a Little More.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“To Delight a Little More.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, June 10, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “To Delight a Little More.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Open your heart, soul and mind to the warmth of the sunrays of the Creator. In the celestial sphere we all work together as one, as the will of the One is manifested in the many. We are all expressions of the one will.

I, as your Indweller, entice you each day to do the will of the One.

Learn each day to trust a little more, to love a little more, to hope a little more and to delight a little more.

This will increase your soul-peace, as each day you learn to reach out to others who might benefit from a smile, a word of encouragement or a friendly gesture. Build yourself a service-oriented character, a willingness to help others without thought or recompense.

The eternal Creator knows all and sees all, even the intent of the human heart before it registers as a thought-action in the mind.

To do the will of God is the road to self-fulfillment and happiness beyond your present imagination. It is the way of love with purity and sincerity of heart.

The only prerequisite is that your will is freely and joyfully given to God, not grudgingly or out of fear or punishment.

Doing the will of God, joyfully and thankfully banishes all fear and a sense of freedom ensues, which I would have you experience while yet in the flesh. For this is the aim and secret of a God-let life, to live in joy and the assurance of life everlasting.

This is My desire for you, that you get to know Me better and trust Me more, as I am your Companion along the way to fusion, where we will be forever one in eternity.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.