“My Solemn Promise to You.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“My Solemn Promise to You.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, June 6, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “My Solemn Promise to You.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Life becomes far less stressful when you more diligently seek for a relationship with Me, your Father Fragment within – the first and foremost important relationship you can develop in life.

There are many relationships with relatives and friends. There are relationships at work. There are many shades of love and intimacy, relaxed or strained.

Think about what you would desire most in life. Would it be a loving, intimate, dependable, sharing, communing, peaceful, healing, stress-releasing, ideal relationship?

This planet is almost without ideal, nourishing relationships that would enormously help its progress. Instead, the inhabitants are often found wanting in every area of life, most of all in a true and honest love. What is true love, you ask? True love is selfless. The more ‘less of self’ everyone becomes, and the more willing to help and serve others without recompense or hidden agendas, the more this world would be considered to be progressive.

There would be no rich or poor. In ideal relationships, each person is an equal partner. There would be no suppression. Each one would spend time and effort to listen to the other, and would not dream of taking unfair advantage of another. Finally, people everywhere would realize that they are all children of one Creator God and therefore kin.

If each person would seek Me first in life, how different this world would become! This is what your Master Jesus said over twenty centuries ago, ‘The Kingdom of heaven is within you.’ However, this has hardly ever been understood, least of all by the leaders of your churches, synagogues, mosques, temples and other houses of worship.

Diligently seeking for a personal relationship with God’s Gift within each one of you, has barely begun.

Come, seek for Me within, and you will find a most intimate, loving, guiding, strengthening relationship. Be serious and attentive in your effort and struggles to find Me, and you shall be richly rewarded.

This is My solemn promise to you.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.