“I Shall Make It Up to You.” - Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“I Shall Make It Up to You.” - Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Oregon, USA, March 3, 2021.
Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “I Shall Make It Up to You.”

Message received by Anyas.

“Sometimes your most disappointing disappointments have become your greatest blessings. Sometimes the planting of a seed necessitates its death, the death of your fondest hopes, before it can be reborn to bear the fruits of new life and new opportunity.” [UB, 48:6.36]

Thought Adjuster: “If you equate disappointments with failures, you are failing to perceive the fresh opportunities they bring into your lives. A personal fiasco may be a way for the universe to bring you to a halt when you are heading in the wrong direction — thus sparing you more grief and regrets. Divine intervention may be disguised as anti-climactic happenstances that extract you from ‘what you suck at’ to propel you toward ‘what you excel at’ — drastic conversion experiences.

By trusting in your divine guidance and closing your prayerful petitions for support with the wise disclaimer “but my will is to do Your will,” you install some safety valves in your undertakings. Whenever your initiatives get nipped in the bud, you can deduct that they were not meant to be. It is not a let-down but a reorientation.

“What do You have in store for me?” is the open-ended question you should ask. It is far better than the self-deprecating “Why can’t I get anything right?” or the finger-pointing “Why are You letting me down?”

To all of the above, the Father consistently answers: “I shall make it up to you” — never a lip service on his part. For safety reasons, he may place roadblocks in your way; rest assured that he has already strategically positioned detour signs to lead you to your legitimate destination.

The emotional challenges of disappointments force you to address unpleasant sentiments and wanting reactional patterns. By facilitating their transformative alchemy, you will extract valuable soul nutrients out of these metaphorical sour lemons. They will make you stronger and wiser. Isn’t it what you need to grow toward emotional self-mastery and spiritual enlightenment?

Acknowledge the personal blessings birthed through the labor pains of disappointments. “Father, I thank you for the good contained in this difficult situation.”. It will help you cope while applying hard-earned practical lessons toward the stellar success of divinely-sponsored undertakings.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
All volumes of the series “The Inner Sherpa – Daily Manna from Above”
and “Home Schooled By Spirit – 365 Lessons for Spiritual Living”
are available on Amazon.

www.innersherpa.org
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.