“A Lesson on Spirit Communication.” - Teacher Ophelius.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“A Lesson on Spirit Communication.” - Teacher Ophelius.

Post by Sandy »

Asheville, NC, US of A, June 18, 2017.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “A Lesson on Spirit Communication.”

Message received by Chris Maurus.

Teacher Ophelius: “The Circle and I are here today on the sea of glass connecting with you on Urantia — it would seem that there are some extraordinary forces at work to bridge such a distance of time, space, and vibration, yet here we are communicating with little interference. It is no miracle that this is so, because we are all connected by the Omnipresence of Spirit. To communicate in this way would be possible for many of you living on Urantia if only you would believe you could do such things. As the days grow closer to the era of Light and Life, more and more shall the people of Urantia communicate with the Mansion Worlds — not because there will be greater circuitry in place, but because more of you shall ‘know’ and believe that it is possible!

“For many of you students reading this message, I perceive a veil of doubt and a fear of not being ‘good enough’ to do such things, or that you might ‘get it wrong’ and write something down that is in error. They are the self-imposed limitations (fear, doubt, ridicule) that prevent you from connecting. Teachers are available to all those who desire to serve during this time of correction on your world. If I may offer a suggestion, I would say to those who desire to have a teacher, to simply ‘ask’ and you shall ‘receive.’ Worry not about what others might say or that you might get it wrong — start with a personal journal and keep these entries confidential. Ask questions and then ‘feel’ into the answer — write it down and don’t worry about the accuracy of the answer. Begin a regular schedule (a sacred space and time) for your journal writing and soon you shall begin to see that some of what you write is coming from a much deeper place — the answers may surprise you.

“Sit down each time and ask your Indwelling Spirit to connect you to your teacher. Clear your mind of all random chatter and simply begin writing — asking your questions — your concerns about life, or any number of thoughts that come to your mind. Imagine you are hearing dialog from your teacher and write down those things that you ‘imagine’ your teacher would say. It is in the imagination that will eventually lead you to a belief that you have no limitation in hearing. For this one, who is writing now, it is in the act of writing that distracts him from his own limitations and so my words flow onto the page. Don’t over think it — just begin and worry not about the outcome. Let these journal entries be for you and you alone.

“This exercise in connecting with Spirit benefits you in more ways than receiving spirit messages; it prepares you for greater dialog with your Indwelling Spirit. As you become accustomed to asking your Indwelling Spirit to assist you in connecting and writing, you are establishing a deeper relationship with Spirit — you are beginning to trust more. Many of you may simply write from this deeper place within you and bring through impressions from your Thought Adjuster — your Indwelling Spirit. Any and all ways that you use to connect and communicate are never wasted efforts, for there is value in this intimate collaboration.

“Since these writings are your own — for your eyes only — you can explore and ask the most intimate of questions about yourself. It is a truly liberating experience to do such things. Spirit is never judgmental of anything you ask. It is to the joy of all Spirit that you connect and explore this deeper place within yourself, for it sets you upon a path of greater progression and helps you to discover the things of value in your life — those things that survive eternity. Take me at my word, dear friends, and you shall discover something truly unique about yourself.

“Peace to you,
“The Circle of Seven.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://www.thecorrectingtime.org
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.